Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Battle for Breakfast!

Sausage or Bacon

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I know more about SPAM than I care to admit. For instance, SPAM is made from Shoulder Pork and hAM, hence the name.

SPAM is almost a cult. SPAM lovers follow SPAM, have SPAM conventions, and write books about SPAM. They go on TV and be interviewed about SPAM.

SPAM is kinda scary. :smt103

And my husband and kids love it. :smt107

Help me, help me break them free from this un-natural hold of SPAM! :smt088

Just kidding. Actually if you fry it up crisp it tastes exactly like . . . BACON! :smt118

(Another reason why Sausage RULES!) :smt023

handy said:
I know more about SPAM than I care to admit. For instance, SPAM is made from Shoulder Pork and hAM, hence the name.

SPAM is almost a cult. SPAM lovers follow SPAM, have SPAM conventions, and write books about SPAM. They go on TV and be interviewed about SPAM.

SPAM is kinda scary. :smt103

And my husband and kids love it. :smt107

Help me, help me break them free from this un-natural hold of SPAM! :smt088

Just kidding. Actually if you fry it up crisp it tastes exactly like . . . BACON! :smt118

(Another reason why Sausage RULES!) :smt023

For whatever reason, Hawaiians LOVE Spam. The fast food restaurants have Spam.

It's not really a matter of taste, but the fact that as handy suggested, it's just as wimpy a meat as bacon. It fry's well, and since it taste almost as bad as bacon and is cheaper, hawaiians prefer spam.

If I had to choose between one of the two swine products :-D it would be bacon. Man, I really don't know what's in those sausages. :o

;-)

Speaking of matter: What is that foreign matter you suddenly crunch down on when you're chewing on a piece of sausage? Ewwwwww Weeeeee, N-A-S-T-Y !!

destiny said:
Speaking of matter: What is that foreign matter you suddenly crunch down on when you're chewing on a piece of sausage? Ewwwwww Weeeeee, N-A-S-T-Y !!

That would be gristle. It includes bone matter and other hard material. Yum! ;p

Dont forget the pig intestines that the sausage is cased in!

To be honest, hog maw and chittlins (chitterlings) are pretty good.

VaultZero4Me said:
I know what chitterlings are, but what is "Hawg Maw"?

Take hash (sausage, cabbage, potatoes) and stuff that into a pig's stomach and bake.

MMMmmmm Mmmmmmm

RadicalReformer said:
VaultZero4Me said:
I know what chitterlings are, but what is "Hawg Maw"?

Take hash (sausage, cabbage, potatoes) and stuff that into a pig's stomach and bake.

MMMmmmm Mmmmmmm

I would try it. I like hash.

I always wondered why it didn't burn so well when I rolled it up and lit it. All I ended up with is greasy fingers and the smell of burnt ham. ;)

I see that bacon is still in the lead. I'm considering changing my stance. When I voted for bacon, I was not thinking of "link sausage", but only saugage patties. Link sausage with pancakes is one of my favo..............darn it, now i'm hungry and it's going on 10pm :-D

mmmmmm boy, those fat little ALL-AMERICAN :usa Jimmy Dean sausage links, fried up just a little crisp on the outside, snuggled up to some pancakes and covered with myple syrup.

Come on, nobody is going to convince me that bacon can be better than that! Bacon, if it's crisp it's over done. If it's not crisp, it's greasy.

Omigosh, Jeff! Nooooooo!

Even the PrayerPups have been blinded by the Bacon Conspiracy!

[attachment=0:00c97]prayerpups.jpg[/attachment:00c97]

I hope Nim prefers sausage! Nim is my kind of puppy! :wink:

handy said:
... Come on, nobody is going to convince me that bacon can be better than that! Bacon, if it's crisp it's over done. If it's not crisp, it's greasy.

[attachment=0:ef8f6]bacon!.jpg[/attachment:ef8f6]

:-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back