Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Battle of Armageddon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Hopeful 2

Which oddly enough is what Jesus told us to do. But certainly 'worry', at least in my mind, isn't quite the same as discussing what may be in store for God's realm of creation in the future.

God bless,
Ted
True enough.
But I find most of Revelations so befuddling that it almost makes my ears bleed while studying it. :confused

True enough.
But I find most of Revelations so befuddling that it almost makes my ears bleed while studying it. :confused
Hi Hopeful 2

I also find the Revelation of Jesus to be bewildering in some places, but I know that it is a true representation of the things that we should expect to see happening. Some of the things that we are told aren't particularly befuddling. I happen to believe that the seals have already been opened...up to a point. I think we're likely somewhere at the 6th seal. The four horsemen have already been released. They were released shortly after Jesus ascended to heaven.

So the things that they are said to be doing, they are presently doing. For me, the first horseman on the white horse is the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ. And it is being proclaimed to conquer the hearts of men. The second horsemen was given the power to take peace from the earth, and I don't think anyone could argue that we haven't been moving inexorably towards less and less peace in the world since shortly after Jesus ascended. The third horseman on the black horse oversees our struggles economically. I also believe that he is the reason for inflation and shortages that we have always experienced from time to time. Finally, the fourth horseman on the pale horse has sought to create wars and strife and plagues and famine. All of these things have been going on since shortly after Jesus left us.

Then we get to the fifth seal which merely speaks of the saints asking how long before God's judgment will fall and the response is to just wait a little while longer until the number of their brothers and sisters comes in. I think that's certainly speaking of our waiting from the time of Jesus' ascension until those who would come to salvation through his sacrifice is completed.

That's my take on it. But whether I'm for sure correct or not...who knows? God.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Hopeful 2

I also find the Revelation of Jesus to be bewildering in some places, but I know that it is a true representation of the things that we should expect to see happening. Some of the things that we are told aren't particularly befuddling. I happen to believe that the seals have already been opened...up to a point. I think we're likely somewhere at the 6th seal. The four horsemen have already been released. They were released shortly after Jesus ascended to heaven.

So the things that they are said to be doing, they are presently doing. For me, the first horseman on the white horse is the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ. And it is being proclaimed to conquer the hearts of men. The second horsemen was given the power to take peace from the earth, and I don't think anyone could argue that we haven't been moving inexorably towards less and less peace in the world since shortly after Jesus ascended. The third horseman on the black horse oversees our struggles economically. I also believe that he is the reason for inflation and shortages that we have always experienced from time to time. Finally, the fourth horseman on the pale horse has sought to create wars and strife and plagues and famine. All of these things have been going on since shortly after Jesus left us.

Then we get to the fifth seal which merely speaks of the saints asking how long before God's judgment will fall and the response is to just wait a little while longer until the number of their brothers and sisters comes in. I think that's certainly speaking of our waiting from the time of Jesus' ascension until those who would come to salvation through his sacrifice is completed.

That's my take on it. But whether I'm for sure correct or not...who knows? God.

God bless,
Ted
OK, thanks for your opinion.

Greetings again "for_his_glory",
First I do not see 1000 years being literal, but only being a figurative number, not a literal number as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2 Peter 3:8. Why would God have us wait another 1000 years after being caught up to Christ after He returns on the last day.
I appreciate your more thorough explanation. I have a different perspective to what you state above. I am not sure what you understand by “caught up to Christ”, but I do not believe the faithful will go to heaven when Jesus returns. I consider Jesus returns and establishes the Kingdom of God on earth for the 1000 years, ruling over a significant remnant of natural Israel who will be converted at the beginning of the Kingdom, and ruling over the nations who will be subjected and will learn the ways of God Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-8, Daniel 2:35,44, Zechariah 14, Matthew 19:28, Acts 3:19-21, Revelation 5:9-10. So there is no waiting and Jesus does not “return on the last day” (at the end of the 1000 years) as you mention. I also question your use of the phrase “the last day”.
Let's take a closer look at Rev 20:7-10.
You quote and explain Revelation 20:7-10 but you seem to merge the Gog and Magog of Revelation 20 with Ezekiel 38. Ezekiel 38 is at the beginning of the 1000 years and I understand that this is another version of the Battle of Armageddon corresponding to Revelation 16:12-16. The Gog and Magog of Revelation 20:8 is at the end of the 1000 years and IS NOT the Battle of Armageddon.

Kind regards
Trevor

This is really hard understanding because the players in this war I think are the two witnesses. I will show what I think. In Genesis 49 verses 22-26 this promise of Manasseh and Ephraim them being the strong arms of Israel in the last days. I think Ezekiel 35 verse 5-10, Ezekiel 36, Ezekiel 38 verse 8, that leads before the final war. Jeremiah 24 speaks of Israel of figs from a fig tree. We all know that Israel was scattered all over the world. In Matthew 21 verse 19 Jesus uses the fig tree as Israel not bearing fruit any more. So now we have another witness rather, two olive trees in Revelations. Revelations 6 verse 1, Jesus doesn't name this the first seal just one of the seals. I think this seal is the first and one of the last end seals. I think that England became Joseph's sons then also made up United States as Ephraim and Manasseh being the elder England. Looking at Revelation 11 and Ezekiel we see this war plus them mainly involved. We know that these nations have sent missionary's all over the world really hard not seeing them as a witness. The white horse in Revelations.

I think if I was say that United States was Ephraim with the brothers, and made up from all nations of the earth. This is true. Then the desolate and it was, Try walls, that's not happening. None of the city's are walled. I have thought it was Israel in the middle east but it doesn't fit.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

If I was saying here is that verse that speaks of Jesus destroying them you would just wonder and be puzzled. Satan and his demons need to be here on earth. The war in heaven we have all read it and the devil will be cast out. The seals, trumpet, and vial shows this. Most go about this in the wrong order. I start with the 666 then the 555 then the 444 and so on.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Addressing the churches, first part of Revelation we learn Jesus tell us the stars are Angels. Here I see Satan and his Angels cast from heaven, God darken the sky and a earth quake. The heavens open up as a scroll and they are cast out.
The Mountains and islands, Are they mountains as we see No. Could be, but these are mountains of the lord in heaven. notice Jesus puts mountain before island later Jesus switch these two words.

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Satan being cast out, starts war between the nations a third of people are killed.

2 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So you see all the sixes are related. Satan's goes to all nations and starts this first war. The end will be this final war.

In short Satan falls and starts WW3 a third of the population of earth dies. This is so terrible.
Now the 555. The souls cry out that have died.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Jesus sends a Angel that opens the pit and they attach Satan's army's. Note the grass in these verses, later on all the grass will be gone so this has to happen first.

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Then below is the pain Satan's Army's gets. Things are in perfect order and related as the path of the finale battle.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Before I count down more, some understanding needs be understood. These are the four beast. What are they, these four are not the same as the other beast. Isaiah 6 speaks of them, Ezekiel calls them wheels, Revelations calls them beast.

2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

There are four planets, two wings are the atmosphere cover the face, two are the north and south poles feet, these other two orbit the star fly. I are only speaking of two of these planets here in general. At the end of Ezekiel you will see Jesus taking the saints in the east gate and then saints in the north gate two different planets being reaped.

Revelation
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

If you start reading Ezekiel 8 you will see something not right, because God speaks of two Israels the Ancient and the one on earth you will see. God will destroy the ancient planet and also earth with the fragments when we get on the 777.
Did you know the ark had two

And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

The Solemn temple had two brass towers with a capital. Two planets they represent. The Ancient planet Jesus is call Babylon in Revelations. You should understand that better when reading about that.

I believe the "revelation" of our Savior is just that, his revealing to believers, not only personally but in our daily lives.

I was taught there are two battles separated by a thousand years, but that creates conflict with other passages of scripture. I'm becominng convincex the battle in Rev.19 happened when Jesus walked on earth and includes believers who follow ilhim into that battle the same way. It sounds ridiculous, but look the imagery.may be how our Father from a heavenly perspective sees his children going to war.

Before the fourth seals, trumpet and vial are revealed one thing needs to happen. Babylon needs destroyed.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Jesus destroys the ancient planet. You will hear this, it will echo this solar system. Note the Gospel! Note verse 9! Jesus tells us when the mark of the beast will start, its the third Angel. Lets look at the fourth now and the affects of the destruction.

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

It changes the rotation of earth, not more 24 hour, but now its 16 hour.

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Its going to get extremely hot here on earth.

This is how Jesus taught me and in the order that He has showed me. He will also destroy earth also, The 777 shows this. The third are next.

• Here are some dates.

On the December 25 800 AD, Charlemagne started the clock running for the two witnesses. Revelation 11, they preach for 1230 days that is years rather. Brings us to the year 2030 AD December 25 death of the two nations, olive trees. They are dead in the streets for 3.5 days rather years. 3.5 years brings us to 2033 May 25, the two nations stand back on their feet and shorty after, God calls us up in heaven. Daniel 12 v2 and Daniel 12 v 11,12,13. 45 days later our Father Finishes earth and it starts the Sabbath. On July 9 2033 is the end of the world. Satan only allow 7 years before put into the pit. On May 25 2036 Satan is cast out of Heaven. Under 3 years from now it all starts.

Unless Jesus speeds things up and returns sooner, but the above is the true time line.

Crops fall nothing able to grow the earth is very hot. Food very hard to get all over the world.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The water here is them of Christian and Jews. Mark of the beast or death. See John 7 v38, John 4 v 14 Revelation 21v6, 21v1, 22v17. Just like the third Angel said.

0 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Jesus poisons their water.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

This great sword is hunger. Hardly anything will grow earth is spinning 1/3 faster. Crops are burning up.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The pieces of that great planet Babylon is falling on earth. This one lands in the ocean.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

This is the sea as it says and not to be seen as people or the heavens. This planet earth will not sustain live very much longer.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Finally to the finale war and back at the two nations rather the witnesses as Satan and his army surrounds United States.

True enough.
It can be difficult, but I think I think we can all agree that this battle will begin with the gathering at the sixth plague where we see the “water” of the “great river Euphrates” will dry up in order to prepare the way for the “kings from the east.” Then we see coming out from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet “three unclean spirits” which make signs to seduce the “kings” of the “whole world” and to gather them together at the place given as “Armageddon” which will battle between heaven and earth, between Christ and Satan. A final effort by the part of the evil to incite the world to fight against God and wipe out and annihilate the people of God with what will end as a military attempt to face Jesus and the angels at the second coming. The sixth plague merely announces the preparation of the earthly powers or evil with the "spirits of devils" gathering the "kings of the earth", and the "whole world", for the actual battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 16:12-15
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Now begins the actual battle, as the battle itself “will take place during the seventh plague which clearly is the Second Coming opening with God declaring "It is done". So the sixth and the seventh plagues are the two consecutive
stages in which Armageddon event will begin and the take place with a great and mighty earthquake that will rend the earth and we see “noises and thunderings and lightning” as well as “great hail” and then we have subsequent fall of Babylon the great. The devil knows it foretells his soon coming end is approaching, so strives to wipe out the saints, but Christ comes to help his remnant and deliver them from the oppression against them here on earth by Babylon and the earthly powers supporting her.

Revelation 16:17-21
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

We then in the next chapter, see the earthly powers supporting Babylon laid out for one prophetic hour, but they see the truth of Babylon on turn on her.

Revelation 17:12-18
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

In Revelation 18 Babylon is described in greater detail and the call made to come out of her, and the warning given that "God hath remembered her iniquities."
Revelation 18:1-5
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Then in Revelation 19 we see Christ as He comes to earth to fight the kings of the earth and the wicked of the world, and describes what the end is for those who have the mark of the beast, and the "beast" and "false prophet".
Revelation 19:14-21
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Then in Revelation 20 we see the sequence of what happens at the Second Coming with the saints it the graves brought up at the first resurrection and taken to heaven to be with Christ in His kingdom and "reign with him a thousand years."
Revelation 20:1-6
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And then we see the "dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished" come out in the resurrection of damnation and they continue the attack as Satan deceives and they meet their end against the city of God, the New Jerusalem, in the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:7-10
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It can be difficult, but I think I think we can all agree that this battle will begin with the gathering at the sixth plague where we see the “water” of the “great river Euphrates” will dry up in order to prepare the way for the “kings from the east.” Then we see coming out from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet “three unclean spirits” which make signs to seduce the “kings” of the “whole world” and to gather them together at the place given as “Armageddon” which will battle between heaven and earth, between Christ and Satan. A final effort by the part of the evil to incite the world to fight against God and wipe out and annihilate the people of God with what will end as a military attempt to face Jesus and the angels at the second coming. The sixth plague merely announces the preparation of the earthly powers or evil with the "spirits of devils" gathering the "kings of the earth", and the "whole world", for the actual battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 16:12-15
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Now begins the actual battle, as the battle itself “will take place during the seventh plague which clearly is the Second Coming opening with God declaring "It is done". So the sixth and the seventh plagues are the two consecutive
stages in which Armageddon event will begin and the take place with a great and mighty earthquake that will rend the earth and we see “noises and thunderings and lightning” as well as “great hail” and then we have subsequent fall of Babylon the great. The devil knows it foretells his soon coming end is approaching, so strives to wipe out the saints, but Christ comes to help his remnant and deliver them from the oppression against them here on earth by Babylon and the earthly powers supporting her.

Revelation 16:17-21
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

We then in the next chapter, see the earthly powers supporting Babylon laid out for one prophetic hour, but they see the truth of Babylon on turn on her.

Revelation 17:12-18
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

In Revelation 18 Babylon is described in greater detail and the call made to come out of her, and the warning given that "God hath remembered her iniquities."
Revelation 18:1-5
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Then in Revelation 19 we see Christ as He comes to earth to fight the kings of the earth and the wicked of the world, and describes what the end is for those who have the mark of the beast, and the "beast" and "false prophet".
Revelation 19:14-21
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Then in Revelation 20 we see the sequence of what happens at the Second Coming with the saints it the graves brought up at the first resurrection and taken to heaven to be with Christ in His kingdom and "reign with him a thousand years."
Revelation 20:1-6
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And then we see the "dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished" come out in the resurrection of damnation and they continue the attack as Satan deceives and they meet their end against the city of God, the New Jerusalem, in the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:7-10
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Thanks for trying, but without a solid need to understand Rev, I will let it pass.

This great sword is hunger. Hardly anything will grow earth is spinning 1/3 faster. Crops are burning up.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The pieces of that great planet Babylon is falling on earth. This one lands in the ocean.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

This is the sea as it says and not to be seen as people or the heavens. This planet earth will not sustain live very much longer.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Finally to the finale war and back at the two nations rather the witnesses as Satan and his army surrounds United States.
Here we are at the end of the world that will be next. White horse.
Just a run down, Satan cast out of heaven and covered with flesh like us. Gathers his army starts war with Christians. Destroys the strongest nation, USA. Christians are murdered by the millions. Them left run and gather away from Satan's army.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Satan's army and them that escaped the planet Babylon before it was destroyed surrounds us to completely destroy us. God takes more fragments from that planet a destroyers that army.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

The rest still not repenting.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

The third woe are the sevens. This is the end of the world. Note city in many verse are a planet. Note 1000 years is as one day with Christ and the same with Satan. Note it all starts in less then 3 year. The signs sky is darkin and a earth quake and great river drys up.

10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Today these scriptures has be fulfilled in your eyes.

Thanks for trying, but without a solid need to understand Rev, I will let it pass.
Well, the simple explanation is, much like the current Israel-Hamas war, the whole world will be aroused by these spirits against the remnant saints, (in my thinking accused as causing some great harm for the world, ie. trouble such as never was) and come to destroy them. The saints hear God say "It is done", so they know Christ is coming, but the devil also sees what is going to happen and the battle of Christ and His angels against the armies of men with Satan and his demons begins, something akin to 2 Kings 6:17 when Elisha prayed, and the Lord opened the eyes of his servant and he saw the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire (angels) round about Elisha. And then, yes, we see the destruction of the army of men in Revelation 19, but now we have these wicked brought back up after the 1000 years in the resurrection of damnation, and Satan again deceives them to now attack the city of God, the New Jerusalem which has come down with the saints. Here now the devil will perish along with his demons and the wicked as he and the evil spirits will be consumed along with the unrepented sinners in ultimate end for them all in the lake of fire..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back