Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The benefits of honey

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Honey is very beneficial for your health and makes your bone strong.I like it personally, and prefer to eat normal honey but do have it now and then medicinally.Honey is beneficial for your heart.

Honey is very beneficial for your health and makes your bone strong.I like it personally, and prefer to eat normal honey but do have it now and then medicinally.Honey is beneficial for your heart.
The one food that doesn't spoil so I'm told; it's got to have something going for it. Welcome benvan and I hope you enjoy your time with us. :wave

I went and bought some honey and all it says on the 'Nutritional info' is carbohydrate sugars/Energy. Per serving it says 0.0g protein. And for the whole tub only 0.6g protein. It says nothing about vitamins or anything.

I must have bought the wrong tub. :lol

It's not just vitamins that are 'good'! :)

Honey is an excellent health food.

Many nutritionists and mainstream dietitians warn against it because it is (obviously) high in sugar. And it is. However, unlike sugar, honey comes with a plethora of other good little secrets.

In it's raw state, honey can never spoil. That is because it is actually a bacteriacide, and a fungicide. It is therefore good for anyone suffering from a cold, or infection, or intestinal discomfort. It's also great because you can buy a ton and never worry about having to throw it out. The enzymes in honey allow (that does not mean they make it so) for more correct bacterial colonization of the gut. The pollen that honey is made from stimulates your immune system, and will actually help with seasonal allergies. I

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back