Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The best gift of God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Classik

The best gift God gave a man is 'woman'. I wonder why some refuse to get married. That's why I hate divorce :crying

Adam was lonely and God gave him Eve. God didn't give him a laptop or a cellphone - He gave him WOMAN - this best gift of God. So, never play with a woman.

Ladies first :lol

Your not married are you Classik?

I didn't change my username. I'm still Classik. So I'm not 'married'. :lol

At least I have a good mom (woman), a great Sunday School teacher (a woman), a good choir (majority are women), lovely cousins and sisters (women).

King Solomon. :lol
I wonder why he married 700 wives and had 300 concubines.

Classik you don't believe he was intimate with ALL of them:toofunny

I believe he had them in the sense that they were his property...one man with so many women impossible:)

Adam never asked for a wife, nor did he say he was lonely. God decided he needed a woman!

But, I agree. Aside from salvation and grace, God's greatest gift to a man is a good wife.

...and a wife is just included as package contents of that gift ( salvation) ..if marriage is your calling then ask God specifically to send you a wife of a good character. That's God's gift for you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back