Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] The Best Way

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I wonder, if I posted pics ... could you see them and use them. I have many things I see. I'm planning to do that with churches.
I do not know....... I would try if you want........... but I do not work at poetry .....never a work in progress. I get stuff in my head and it takes shape.

I do not know....... I would try if you want........... but I do not work at poetry .....never a work in progress. I get stuff in my head and it takes shape.
Photography works the same. I have one in mind for this.

Go for it
I'm not able to post it from my phone,but you can peruse the route pic thread in the lounge and you will find a steeple with a cross surrounded by buzzards. Another one is the latest of the light on with an entrance to the alter at a Catholic church.

I have posted that before. I see that nightly. Sunday mornings I will see how the sun hits that church. I saw some more images with the sanctuary but from another angle.

Hard to think she was haunted. I haven't seen that roaming spirit there in a while . myriads of eyes on the head with no flesh

I used to work there. I have seen that spirit. At night I would recheck doors. Saw a few times.rebuked it a few times.I have also been in that steeple.I used to check lights and view vero from it.you can see the ocean from that thing and nearly 95

Oh! Gotcha. My mind didn't register what your post said at all. (And no, you really don't want to know what my brain read it as!)

Alot if changes. If was doing the library route I would post a lot more.or the 21st 24th,and 14th to 16th ave route.which I see end at doors of that sanctuary.this church is a 100 years old

The photo of just the steeple would be a beautiful background for one of Ph8th's poems.

And the church is stunning!

It is a very nice picture............I thought you were asking a poem be written for a specific pic

I was looking for buzzards :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back