Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Bible of the King

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

kc1

In 1603 King James I came into power. In the first year his reign he made a decree concerning the Bible.

‘…In the first year of James the king the same James the king made a decree concerning the Bible. We read (Еzra.6:3):

‘in the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits’.

The height and width indicates the ‘volume’ of the Book. Sixty to sixty cubits, prophetically are 66 God-inspired books. We read the commandment more:

With three rows of great stones, and a row of new timber: and let the expenses be given out of the king’s house’ (Еzra.6:4).

The Bible includes the Old Testament -- ‘three rows of great stones’, and the New Testament -- ‘a row of new timber’. The Old Testament consists of three major sections: the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms. Jesus Himself has listed these three sections:

‘…all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.’ (Luke 24:44).

The Scripture says that the king of England Jacob not only have granted permission, but yet also have financed all the costs of this work ‘out of the king’s house’…’ ©

The books of the New Testament also have prophecies about KJV1612

'we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.
And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.
And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus.
And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost'
(Acts 21: 8-11)

Our period of time (about 2000 years) is divided into 5 parts. Four 'daughters, virgins, which did prophesy' are the Antiochian manuscripts. When the prophet Agabus came, there was no longer any need for these daughters to prophesy. 'The Prophet Agabus' came in 1612.

In 1603 King James I came into power. In the first year his reign he made a decree concerning the Bible.

‘…In the first year of James the king the same James the king made a decree concerning the Bible. We read (Еzra.6:3):

‘in the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits’.

The height and width indicates the ‘volume’ of the Book. Sixty to sixty cubits, prophetically are 66 God-inspired books. We read the commandment more:

How do you reconcile the fact that the 1611 King James Bible had 80 inspired books, not the 66 of the newer versions?

With three rows of great stones, and a row of new timber: and let the expenses be given out of the king’s house’ (Еzra.6:4).

The Bible includes the Old Testament -- ‘three rows of great stones’, and the New Testament -- ‘a row of new timber’. The Old Testament consists of three major sections: the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms. Jesus Himself has listed these three sections:

‘…all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.’ (Luke 24:44).

The Scripture says that the king of England Jacob not only have granted permission, but yet also have financed all the costs of this work ‘out of the king’s house’…’ ©

'we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.
And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus.
And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost'

Our period of time (about 2000 years) is divided into 5 parts. Four 'daughters, virgins, which did prophesy' are the Antiochian manuscripts. When the prophet Agabus came, there was no longer any need for these daughters to prophesy. 'The Prophet Agabus' came in 1612.
First of all you posted some not interesting heresy and did nothing to even try to support it, everything here to any student of the Bible, at any level of study is, utter, nonsense. From where do you pull these heresies you try to teach and lead the Church into Hell?

First of all you posted some not interesting heresy and did nothing to even try to support it, everything here to any student of the Bible, at any level of study is, utter, nonsense. From where do you pull these heresies you try to teach and lead the Church into Hell?
:clap :thumbsup

How do you reconcile the fact that the 1611 King James Bible had 80 inspired books, not the 66 of the newer versions?
Apocrypha is located between the books of the Old and New Testaments. They are not the inspired books. For 400 years, God did not say any word. The last book of the Old Testament is the book of the prophet Malachi. Apocrypha was written during the period of silence of God. From the prophet Malachi to the time when Zacharias began to prophesy (Luke 1: 67-79) it took 400 years. This period of time is the prototype of the present time.

In one cover, God placed the books that give life, and the books that bring death. People who read the apocrypha and accept what is written in them make their choice. In accordance with this choice, God gives these people strong delusion.

Here is the fate from God for the authors of the apocrypha:

‘Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this. And God that hath caused his name to dwell there destroy all kings and people, that shall put to their hand to alter and to destroy this house of God which is at Jerusalem. I Darius have made a decree; let it be done with speed.’ (Еzra.6:11-12).

Prophetically this is the witness of the Author of the Scriptures about each person, who changes the words of Scripture to destroy ‘the words of the prophecy of this book’ (Rev.22:18). The commandment ‘King Darius’ (Еzra.6:2-12) by prophecy shows us at the text of the King James Bible. At the last book of the Bible, the last its chapter, we read:

'For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book' (Rev.22:18-19).

'For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book' (Rev.22:18-19).
Duet. 4:2 is te first instance of this command and I remember that there is one more I have forgotten the address to. And yet you play lightly with the Word of God, it is not good, I think.

Apocrypha is located between the books of the Old and New Testaments. They are not the inspired books. For 400 years, God did not say any word. The last book of the Old Testament is the book of the prophet Malachi. Apocrypha was written during the period of silence of God. From the prophet Malachi to the time when Zacharias began to prophesy (Luke 1: 67-79) it took 400 years. This period of time is the prototype of the present time.

In one cover, God placed the books that give life, and the books that bring death. People who read the apocrypha and accept what is written in them make their choice. In accordance with this choice, God gives these people strong delusion.

Here is the fate from God for the authors of the apocrypha:

‘Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this. And God that hath caused his name to dwell there destroy all kings and people, that shall put to their hand to alter and to destroy this house of God which is at Jerusalem. I Darius have made a decree; let it be done with speed.’ (Еzra.6:11-12).

Prophetically this is the witness of the Author of the Scriptures about each person, who changes the words of Scripture to destroy ‘the words of the prophecy of this book’ (Rev.22:18). The commandment ‘King Darius’ (Еzra.6:2-12) by prophecy shows us at the text of the King James Bible. At the last book of the Bible, the last its chapter, we read:

So what I hear you saying is you are unable to reconcile the Apocryphal books that were in the original authorized 1611 King James Bible, so instead you just ignore them. Not only do you do that, but then you go onto say that anyone who reads the apocrypha is subject to the strong delusion.

I have read the Apocryphal books, well most of them. Maybe it was just some of them, but anyway my favorite is 1&2 Esdras. So maybe I am only partially deluded. But in my delusion, let me tell you the delusion that I see.

I see someone lifting up King James and the King's decree for an English Bible as a significant event in History. This same someone then equates this King's decree to some prophecy, and declares the foundation is built on the 66 books of the Bible. Only the Bible of the King's decree had 80 books in its foundation. A man of strong delusion may reject this thought, even thinking to cast the books aside as something "added" while not addressing his own foundation. If you must remove the Apocryphal books from your Bibles foundation of 66, then you must also removed the King's decree for a Bible that contained 80 books. When you have to remove a piece of that foundation, maybe your not looking for the right foundation.

... Not only do you do that, but then you go onto say that anyone who reads the apocrypha is subject to the strong delusion...
You are trying to distort my words. I said this: '...In one cover, God placed the books that give life, and the books that bring death. People who read the apocrypha and accept what is written in them make their choice. In accordance with this choice, God gives these people strong delusion...'

You are trying to distort my words. I said this: '...In one cover, God placed the books that give life, and the books that bring death.

You have a book that can give life? Do you worship that book?

People who read the apocrypha and accept what is written in them make their choice. In accordance with this choice, God gives these people strong delusion...'

Why the very same can be said for those who read the other 66 books of the Bible as well. People who read the Bible and accept what is written in it make their choice. In accordance with this choice, God gives these people strong delusion....... Oh yeah, just because you read your Bible doesn't exclude you from strong delusion.

Which book is it that gives life?

Are you serious? :whirl

God shows us another manner that divides our time into two parts as 4+1:
We read (John.19:23-24):

'Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.’

And it was fulfilled the prophecy: 'They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture' (Ps.22:18). The four parts of 'his garments' were as equivalent to each another, and the vesture was not a ‘patchwork’, it was ‘without seam’. The vesture was made, as a single whole, without seams, it was not subject to any division.

God 'at sundry times and in divers manners' (Heb.1:1) shows us His Word KJV 1612

Scripture says:

‘The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.’ (Ps.12:6-7).

God shows us another manner that divides our time into two parts as 4+1:
We read (John.19:23-24):

'Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.’

And it was fulfilled the prophecy: 'They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture' (Ps.22:18). The four parts of 'his garments' were as equivalent to each another, and the vesture was not a ‘patchwork’, it was ‘without seam’. The vesture was made, as a single whole, without seams, it was not subject to any division.

God 'at sundry times and in divers manners' (Heb.1:1) shows us His Word KJV 1612

Scripture says:

‘The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.’ (Ps.12:6-7).

That doesn't answer what I wrote at #12.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back