Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The BUD STAGE

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

The BUD STAGE

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

As you know the Word of God is an amazing set of allegories which reflect both natural and spiritual REALISM. There is "ORDER" in our Family and Father has assigned all birthing to our sisters. I do not want my male brothers to feel slighted by our discussion because I know you will understand. When we look at the "trees" allegory and the parable of the "vine" only the female branches should be considered in natural life realism. When they become PREGNANT that is the way human trees and vines ACTUALLY BUD. The BUD (fetus) grows for nine months and creates a very visible and obvious rounded bulge.

Deuteronomy 32:8 When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Isaiah 27:6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Clearly all nations upon the earth are divided into 12 "ORDERS" of children which Israel symbolized in allegory. All nations of human beings are the sons and daughters of the Most High God after the spirit. "The flesh (cocoon) profiteth nothing"! It is the spirit that is the son or daughter of the Father!

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Every pregnant female is a budding branch of humanity. And every human being who is alive or that lived was at one point a human BUD. It does not matter if a baby is aborted spontaneously or surgically or if a baby is still-born, all spirits are reaped to the barn of Heaven.

Isaiah 18:4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. 5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Before my baby stage as depicted in my avatar at Sigler's message board, I was a BUD growing in my mother's womb for nine months. My mother had a "furrow" (the female sex organ looks just like that, a fur (hair) row), which my dad plowed, BUT my Father planted me in the clay. Now we can complete the story in all stages.

1. I had a BUD STAGE which was viewed by all who saw my mother pregnant with me.

2. My worm-stage or baby stage can be viewed in my in my baby-photo. I did a lot of crawling in those days.

3. My "white to harvest" wheat stage can be seen in my photos showing my gray hair.

4. My "glory" stage (winged stage) will not be viewed down here. We will all have to wait for a while. I will meet all of you on the Sea of Glass! Praise God!

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :wink: :tongue :biggrin :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back