Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The coming final judgment !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi. Elijah here:
See if this helps at least to see how I read it to again take place? ;)

What does the Godhead 'DOCUMENT'?? What do They SAY WITH THEIR Eternal WORD?? (Matt. 4:4, 2 Tim. 3:17, Isa. 28:10) The below verses could straighten out much of satans false doctrines of the Rev. 17:5 Abomination of the Earth ones, [IF GOD WAS REALLY BELIEVED BY THEM!] But that would mean that most would be required to [TOSS OUT] much of their life's work & start [all over again!] Like Saul did to become the Paul of the New Testament in Acts 9:4-6 where Christ told him what [HE MUST DO!]

Here in Jer 4 is an EXACT repeat of Earth from its created birth to its recreated birth! We think of Christ's [DOCUMENTED WORDS] in John 3:3 that 'WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN?? But here and elsewhere, we see that it is not just mankind, but EARTH AS WELL! Where ever sin has 'touched' will require the Godhead's Recreated, and a type of Born Again's recreation! Even the lower heavens where man has been trying to get into outer space! The below verses are so plain & simple that even the Heb. 5 'milk/fed ones could be straightened out if they would just BELIEVE ALL OF GOD'S Truth.

Jeremiah 4

[21] How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(compare this with 1 Thess. 4:15-16)

[22] For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding:they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

(compare with Hosea 4:6!)

[23] [[I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.]]

(compare with 2 Peter 3:9-12 & *2 Peter 2:4!)

[24] I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

[25] I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

(The Word of God does not play games or lie! This verse is as clear as it can be [documented by the Godhead!!] )

[26] I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

(Again, seen right back to the time before creation, A WILDERNESS! And this time period of when this takes place is again clearly told, [AT THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD,] His Second Coming!)

[27] For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

(An DESOLATE VOID HEAVEN AND EARTH is the Godheads 'Documentation!' With nothing here but satan & his evil angels.. as before They CREATED IT!! And then we see the verse saying 'Yet I will not make a full End'. All are DEAD of sinful mankind when Christ return's the Second time, and the Saints are resurrected to leave with Christ & the living Saints together into heaven until the 1000 years are over. And the only ones that could live on earth are the same ones who were 'kicked out of heaven' & were sent here before its creation)

This post is to address the posts of "saved by grace" and "Elijah 674".

The picture and understanding that the Lord has given me is a blend of both this presentations.

My first knowledge, 50+ years past, was like Elijah's presentation.

Then, about 15 years past, some of sbg's presentation began to flow into my heart and mind.

The simplest way of witnessing to this picture in my imaginations is testified in Revelation 15.

Rev 15:2-3
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, ...KJV

It is a blend of these two covenants from the Lord, and the vision of the significance of the written words that spring from these two works of the Lord.

May the Lord give us grace for the grace, of his appearing.

Your brother in the Lord Jesus,
Joe

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!
The Last Trumpet Before The Time -->
HTML:
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Last_Trumpet_Before_The_Time

Apostolic Teaching of the second coming ! -

The Church was always instructed to expect the coming of the Lord and not some secret rapture. In Fact, in 1 st Thessalonians letter, each chapter ended with a reference to the second coming of Christ. Now the Thessalonians were part of the Church.

1 thess chpt 1:

9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 thess chpt 2:

19For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1 thess chpt 3:

13To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 thess chpt 4:

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 thess chpt 5:

23And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Second Coming of Christ will bring to an end all the Tribulation of the Saints, the Church. For Jesus says: Matt 24

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mk 13:

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

At this Time, immediately following the Great Tribulation, which we are now in , The Lord will Gather His elect, the Church.

Paul's words to the Thessalonians confirms 2 Thess 1:

4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

6Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Now of course many that are deceived apply Matt 24 to only ethnic jews, yet that cannot apply here to the Thessalonians comprised of many gentile or greek believers.

see Acts 17:1-4

They were in need of comfort, and so that was one of Paul's ends to writing them, and yet he not once hinted at previous coming before this coming in Glory ! see 1 Thess 4:15-18

This plainly sets forth the saints enduring Tribulation until the Revelation of Christ from Heaven..

The Second Coming of Christ will bring to an end all the Tribulation of the Saints -

The Apostle Peter, His epistles were to strengthen the Brethren, those of like precious Faith. He first deals with the sufferings of Christ and His People, and then with the Glories which shall follow. He writes in 1 Pet 1:

7That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

13Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

The reward of the Tried believers Faith and the Grace the Grace that is to brought unto them, will be at the Revelation [apocalypse]

The same as 2 Thess 1:

7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

and 1 Cor 1:

7So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Just over 2000 yrs ago !

2 Pet 3:

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

It's been a little over 2000 yrs since Christ died and rose again, and that's quite a long time to us creatures of time, but to God, not long at all. Remember there was a time when men lived up over 900 yrs old Like Adam lived 930 yrs Gen 5:5, His Son Seth lived 912 yrs Gen 5:8 Enosh lived Seth's Son lived 905 yrs Gen 5:11 and we can't forget Methuselah, who lived 969 yrs Gen 5:27

Now, to God the life of a man was brief James 4:14 ; Gen 47:9

9And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.

So according to the Divine Reckoning, He ,Christ has been gone about 2.5 life times of say Adam, according to God, thats a vanishing vapour..

His soon appearing will be to Judge !

2 Tim 4:1

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Many who follow a false eschatology, believe that Christ appearing, not appearings is merely to catch up the alive Saints and head back to Heaven for 7 more years. But those believing such fables will be shocked when He actually does appear the Second Time Heb 9:28

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

This appearance will be Loved by the waiting Saints 2 Tim 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

This will be a Glorious Appearing Titus 2:13

13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

His soon appearing will be to Judge !

2 Tim 4:1

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Many who follow a false eschatology, believe that Christ appearing, not appearings is merely to catch up the alive Saints and head back to Heaven for 7 more years. But those believing such fables will be shocked when He actually does appear the Second Time Heb 9:28

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

This appearance will be Loved by the waiting Saints 2 Tim 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

This will be a Glorious Appearing Titus 2:13

13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

So you're saying our salvation depends on our looking for Him? Sweet!

Hbr 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

sin

Where did I say that ? Please provide the quote !

Clearly He only appears "the second time without sin unto salvation" to "them that look for him" which would make "them" somehow participants via their search in a salvation that was not already given.

If that is not what you inferred from Hebrews 9:28 then please provide your own interpretation.

Clearly He only appears "the second time without sin unto salvation" to "them that look for him" which would make "them" somehow participants via their search in a salvation that was not already given.

If that is not what you inferred from Hebrews 9:28 then please provide your own interpretation.

You should not infer, but comment on exactly what I stated. I stand by what I stated, its you that has twisted it, you need to aplogize.

EDITED BY STAFF... Mod was not addressing you

Last edited by a moderator:
You should not infer, but comment on exactly what I stated. I stand by what I stated, its you that has twisted it, you need to aplogize.

This is a thread you are teaching about Judgment. In it you have appealed to Hbr 9:28 three times. (#29, #30, #68)

Hbr 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

If, as you have pointed out, 'all eyes shall see Him' describes 'His second appearance', then He will appear to all. To those looking for Him, Christ appears the second time without sin unto salvation. Conversely, unto them that don't look for Jesus, (Surprise!) He should appear the second time without sin unto damnation. Either way, people's actions (looking vs not looking) appear to have an effect on the verdict of the judgment Jesus returns to undertake. It would be best to be looking for His second appearance don't you think?

How do you explain Hebrews 9:28?

The Propohecy !

Remember the Prophecy of Isa 61:1-3

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Now remember what Jesus stated in Lk 4 ? He said this scripture was being fulfilled at that very time He was speaking to His hearers Lk 4:14-21

14And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

15And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.

16And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

17And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

21And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Did you notice that then Jesus did not mention the part of the Prophecy that stated this " And the Day of Vengeance of our God"

The reason for that omission is because that aspect of the prophecy will be fulfilled at His Second Coming !

Jude 1:14-15

14And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

The word Judgment here is the greek word krisis and means:

judgment

a) opinion or decision given concerning anything

1) esp. concerning justice and injustice, right or wrong

b) sentence of condemnation, damnatory judgment, condemnation and punishment

The word is used as damnation as in Jn 5:29

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Also condemnation Jn 5:24

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

This part of the Prophecy of Isa 61:1-3 must now be fulfilled as the other first part has been. God's word is sure..

The Day is coming ! -

Acts 17:31

31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

This world must be Judged by God, for the scripture says so ! Ps 96:13

Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

I love the word shall in scripture, because it denotes a promise, a certainty.

This coming Judge is the LORD, but it is also the Man Christ Jesus, this again proves that Jesus is both Jehovah and Man ! But He comes to Judge the earth [ its inhabitants] in righteousness. This will be all before Him, both small and great ! Rev 20:12

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

The Saints also will be Judged, small and great Rev 11:18

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

This day is almost upon us !

Judged according to their works !

When Jesus returns which is the next thing to occur on the prophetic time line, all things have been fulfilled save for the witness of the Gospel to all Nations which will usher in His coming, which is the End. Matt 24:14

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This word end is the greek word telos:

end

a) termination, the limit at which a thing ceases to be (always of the end of some act or state, but not of the end of a period of time)

b) the end

1) the last in any succession or series

2) eternal

c) that by which a thing is finished, its close, issue

d) the end to which all things relate, the aim, purpose

2) toll, custom (i.e. indirect tax on goods)

Its the same word used in 1 Cor 1:8

8Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

When Jesus comes, all will be made prepared to be Judged according to their works, yes even the dead. John 5:28-29

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Rev 11:17-18

17Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Matt 16:27

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Rev 20:12

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

No. I believe sin & death has already been "judged" for those in Christ Jesus. He said Satan (sin & death) was judged at the cross. (John 12:31)

What you must be referring to is the judgment of Jerusalem in AD70.
From eschatology.org:
But, the sounding of the seventh trumpet is directly connected to the time of the judgment of the city “where the Lord was slain†Old Covenant Jerusalem (Revelation 11:8).
Therefore, the time of the resurrection, the time of the judgment of the dead, is directly connect to the time of the judgment of the city “where the Lord was slain,†Old Covenant Jerusalem.
Let me confirm this:
Daniel 12 foretold the following:
The Great Tribulation (Daniel 12:1)– which of course, Jesus cites in Matthew 24 and applies it to his generation (Matthew 24:21-34).
The resurrection of the just and unjust†(v. 2).
The time when the righteous would shine in the kingdom (v. 3).
The end of the age (v. 4).
The Abomination of Desolation (v. 9f) – which Jesus applied to the events leading up to the destruction of the power of the holy people (Matthew 24:15f).
The prophets would receive their reward (12:13).

In Daniel 12:6 an angel asked, “When shall these things be, and when shall all of these things be fulfilled?â€
Another angel answered: “It shall be for a time, times and half time, and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all of these things shall be fulfilled.â€

The question was when ALL, not some, not most, but ALL of those things would be fulfilled.
The answer was that ALL, not some or most, but ALL of those things, would be fulfilled when the power of the holy people was completely shattered.

Back