Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Council of Nicea invented the Trinity?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
umm, rzr...

:poke a Son cannot marry his Father

Asyncritus, sorry you misunderstand my use of the word "marry". I will clear it up for you...

Marry - To fit together, unite, join, tie, blend etc.. UNIFY---as in purpose or belief.:study

The Son, The Father, The Holy Spirit are unified as of one substance; one purpose, one love, one reason; and that is to say they are married! Don't get hung up on the semantics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get that link to work. What myth are you talking about? There is no myth! The early Christians had a bible and a clergy to teach it and could be interpreted differently and controversy over doctrine threatened the unity of the church. The message of Christianity was on the line: Christ, the son of God, had become man and had suffered and died to atone for the sins of all people that they might be saved and have eternal life....No myth about the council, they were bishops from all parts of Rome to weigh the evidence (which as always shown to support the trinity) and concluded that God and Christ were of the same substance.....Arianism took a back seat. Simply put, The First Council of Nicaea was called to settle the controversy on how people viewed the relationship between God and Christ--they did not fabricate anything

This video does not say the Council of Nicea didn't exist it says what really happened there. You will have to copy and paste the link into the address bar on the web browser.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3uGKp23m_g&feature=share

This video does not say the Council of Nicea didn't exist it says what really happened there. You will have to copy and paste the link into the address bar on the web browser.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3uGKp23m_g&feature=share

Thanks, have been trying to figure out how to get these links to work. I'l check it out

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back