Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

11 AUSTRALIAN NURSES BLOW THE WHISTLE ON COVID VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS​

It horrible to hear what is really happening in our hospitals...
This bitchute video reveals the real situation in our hospitals...

Even my own doctor has told me that she is prohibited from giving any info or advise that goes against the vaccine narrative. If caught they can take away her license

11 AUSTRALIAN NURSES BLOW THE WHISTLE ON COVID VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS:
it's openly criminal - crimes against humanity -they are doing the same in the usa and other countries - bossi called for a shutdown/walk off where the people make australia ungovernable til after christmas - how is that going? - he seems like the only one with a viable plan to break the evil

it's openly criminal - crimes against humanity -they are doing the same in the usa and other countries - bossi called for a shutdown/walk off where the people make australia ungovernable til after christmas - how is that going? - he seems like the only one with a viable plan to break the evil

Well there has been protests every week and they're getting bigger and bigger, especially in Melbourne which has been the most locked down city in the world. I fled from there last March after being force to not work all of 2020

Hundreds of thousands are attending these protests now but its not just every weekend... Its every day... Its every night

Aussies are finally waking up... They took advantage of our soft nature... They've shaken up the hornets nest and the hornets are not happy at all, their fighting back...

The state of Victoria has the most communist style apartheid and totalitarian cops anywhere in the world...
You cannot work without the jab
You cannot gather without the jab
You cannot go to any store without the jab
And now there are new pandemic laws
The premier can call a pandemic when he likes without there ever being one
They can detain people for up to 2 years without trial
And just check out some of these fines

IMG-20211201-WA0000.jpg

Well there has been protests every week and they're getting bigger and bigger, especially in Melbourne which has been the most locked down city in the world. I fled from there last March after being force to not work all of 2020

Hundreds of thousands are attending these protests now but its not just every weekend... Its every day... Its every night

Aussies are finally waking up... They took advantage of our soft nature... They've shaken up the hornets nest and the hornets are not happy at all, their fighting back...

The state of Victoria has the most communist style apartheid and totalitarian cops anywhere in the world...
You cannot work without the jab
You cannot gather without the jab
You cannot go to any store without the jab
And now there are new pandemic laws
The premier can call a pandemic when he likes without there ever being one
They can detain people for up to 2 years without trial
And just check out some of these fines

View attachment 13472
been praying for you all since i first saw the videos of what the cabal is doing to you - as bossi said some of you will get hurt - some will die - but if you stand together the people will depose the evil government and judiciary and the cabal will be executed for their crimes against the people - standing with you daily

the fines are just a way to steal your money and eventually property - i heard the police are not of the people but hired mercenaries - also heard the alliance plans to free austrailia first due to the brutality - praying praying praying for you

been praying for you all since i first saw the videos of what the cabal is doing to you - as bossi said some of you will get hurt - some will die - but if you stand together the people will depose the evil government and judiciary and the cabal will be executed for their crimes against the people - standing with you daily

the fines are just a way to steal your money and eventually property - i heard the police are not of the people but hired mercenaries - also heard the alliance plans to free austrailia first due to the brutality - praying praying praying for you

Personally im doing ok but i appreciate your prayers for us...
I think there is still not enough public outcry to be able to change things but its building... Many people who took the jab only took it cos they were coerced into it and aren't happy about it... Others have heard about these 6 month boosters and are raising the question... Many are saying "well you said it would bring herd immunity , end the pandemic and bring life back to normal. It hasn't"... So its heating up down here... Something has to give... They can't keep ignoring us... I fear the protests will become riots soon and they will demonize us even more

I think there is still not enough public outcry to be able to change things but its building... Many people who took the jab only took it cos they were coerced into it and aren't happy about it... Others have heard about these 6 month boosters and are raising the question... Many are saying "well you said it would bring herd immunity , end the pandemic and bring life back to normal. It hasn't"... So its heating up down here... Something has to give... They can't keep ignoring us... I fear the protests will become riots soon and they will demonize us even more

Sweden seems to have embraced the whole vaccine implant narrative.

bossi made it clear no violence - just become ungovernable - i guess he means mass non-compliance - and everyone stop working so everything shuts down - i guess that means stock up on what you need for 2 months - praying

I guess that is debatable if you haven't read their plans in documents such as lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30. You should read them
Please provide the exact locations in any of those texts that supports: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

As I pointed out, this is simply not true, if only for the fact that it actually does a terrible job of killing healthy people.

My claim is that they knew it was going to kill and injure people yet they promoted it as safe... A total lie
Statistically speaking, yes, they knew if would likely kill people and cause adverse reactions because, as I and many others have known for decades, vaccines and other medications do those things. "Safe" is that a significant majority of people will have only mild reactions and nothing more. There will always be outliers.

What data? Thats a logical fallacy. You can't prove that the jabs have saved more lives than they've take... The fact that their taking any lives at all is call for alarm... Instead their forcing it and lying about it being safe
It's just as likely an argument you are making. You have no data to say otherwise. Do you see how that works? That they're taking lives is always concerning but, again, that is one of the unfortunate effects of vaccines for a small minority of people.

That the vaccines have saved lives and prevented hospitalizations is abundantly clear from the data.

The only falsehood here my friend is promoting something as safe when they know its not... Thats actually a criminal offence to do that if you didn't know

- The first line of evidence is what you've already admitted... Every vaccine has potential side effects... They must be conveyed to the patient for them to make a decision... Its called informed consent... Instead their being erroneously promoted as safe while being forced on people using criminal methods of coercion, bribery, blackmail and extortion
The potential side effects have always been made known, once they were discovered. It's amazing how much people will "Google" and find all this misinformation but then can't seem to find, or just ignore, the actual information.

- Then you have this... A list of side effects by the FDA before they released the injection... They knew it was going to cause damage and they pushed it as being safe... A criminal offence

View attachment 13457

- And what are we seeing now... Injury and death from these experimental injections... Yet they continue to lie by saying its safe
And, yet, if that list is even true, some of those things occur with COVID and with greater frequency.

- Another line of evidence the fact that they asked to be immune from any liability resulting in death and injury... They obviously knew this was going to happen and have amazingly freed themselves from any accountability... Something that is unheard of with any other product
Why should they not be immune from liability when governments everywhere threw money at them to find an answer to the virus within record time? How can one actually hold any company liable for that scenario? Any liability should rest on governments.

Marketing a product as safe when you know its not is immoral, unethical and criminal...
Its murder in the first degree.
Except that is not what is being done. You are misrepresenting the facts.

bossi made it clear no violence - just become ungovernable - i guess he means mass non-compliance - and everyone stop working so everything shuts down - i guess that means stock up on what you need for 2 months - praying

Im stocked... Im out of home and live in a campervan which means i can disappear into the bush for months if i have to

Please provide the exact locations in any of those texts that supports: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

As I pointed out, this is simply not true, if only for the fact that it actually does a terrible job of killing healthy people.

Repeat... I never said that.

Statistically speaking, yes, they knew if would likely kill people and cause adverse reactions because, as I and many others have known for decades, vaccines and other medications do those things. "Safe" is that a significant majority of people will have only mild reactions and nothing more. There will always be outliers.

So you admit that its murder in the 1st degree... They knew it would kill people and said nothing... Even worse they told us all its safe and effective... A criminal offence

Any risk due to medication must be conveyed to the patient for them to decide...
Thats the law... Informed medical consent

You seem to think its okay to lie about these serious adverse events and ignore the people that are suffering from them...

It's just as likely an argument you are making. You have no data to say otherwise. Do you see how that works? That they're taking lives is always concerning but, again, that is one of the unfortunate effects of vaccines for a small minority of people.

That the vaccines have saved lives and prevented hospitalizations is abundantly clear from the data.

Ive supplied data in the form of countless graphs, news paper articles and such...
You've provided nothing of the sort... Just babble
The data iv presented proves the jabs aren't working

The potential side effects have always been made known, once they were discovered. It's amazing how much people will "Google" and find all this misinformation but then can't seem to find, or just ignore, the actual information.

The potential side effects have always been known by them, as you say, yet you somehow think its ok to promote it as safe and effective...

Your normalizing vaccine deaths and injury...
Death from a virus is normal
Death from a syringe is not normal

And, yet, if that list is even true, some of those things occur with COVID and with greater frequency.

Your justifying vaccine injury...

Why should they not be immune from liability when governments everywhere threw money at them to find an answer to the virus within record time? How can one actually hold any company liable for that scenario? Any liability should rest on governments.

Ok i actually get your point here... Maybe it is the governments who should be held accountable. Problem is that their not so all these people now are sick from these evil needles and have no help at all...

Except that is not what is being done. You are misrepresenting the facts.

You provide no evidence or data or even a valid argument...

All your trying to do is justify the sacrifice of people being killed and disabled...

Fact - They knew it was going to kill and injure people
Fact - They promoted it as safe and effective (criminal offence)
Fact -The jab is killing and injuring people
Fact - They continue to claim its safe (1st degree murder)

I have two questions for you...

Considering you admit the jabs are killing and disabling some people, why should i be forced into taking such a risk???

And

What do you say to a family who is dealing with a death or disability because they were tricked into thinking the jab was safe???

Repeat... I never said that.
You certainly implied it. I initially said:

"That is not the argument that was made, was it? The argument was: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

That is patently false, if only for the reason that if it was designed to kill healthy people, they failed miserably at it. "

You responded:

"I guess that is debatable if you haven't read their plans in documents such as lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30. You should read them"

So, if you "never said that," then your response pointing to "lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30" and saying that I should read them makes no sense.

So you admit that its murder in the 1st degree... They knew it would kill people and said nothing... Even worse they told us all its safe and effective... A criminal offence
No, not that is not what I said. Initially the vaccines were deemed safe, based on the results of clinical testing on thousands of people. It wasn't until the vaccines were rolled out to the public in huge numbers that some people began to die and some other adverse reactions were discovered. They then informed the public of these things; it was never hidden.

You seem to think its okay to lie about these serious adverse events and ignore the people that are suffering from them...
Then you have misunderstood much of what I have said. Again, they haven't lied; the information has been available as these things have been discovered.

Ive supplied data in the form of countless graphs, news paper articles and such...
You've provided nothing of the sort... Just babble
The data iv presented proves the jabs aren't working
The data you have provided shows no such thing. Data is data; it is your misinterpretation of the data that is the issue. One of the biggest problems I have seen on social media is that the general public does not understand how to read data, even simple graphs can be misinterpreted. Not to mention that there can often be more than one plausible explanation.

I could provide data but I know that it is of no use.

The potential side effects have always been known by them, as you say, yet you somehow think its ok to promote it as safe and effective...
The vaccines are relatively safe and effective. You and others here are falsely believing that this is an all-or-nothing issue; that either the vaccines are 100% safe and 100% effective or they are not all safe and not at all effective. But that is absurd as no other vaccine or medication is likely held to such a standard, yet they are considered relatively safe and effective.

Your normalizing vaccine deaths and injury...
Death from a virus is normal
Death from a syringe is not normal
I am normalizing nothing. Of course death from a syringe is not normal, yet it is always one of the potential side effects from vaccines. It is impossible to be able to account for every single person's possible reaction from a vaccine.

Your justifying vaccine injury...
Not intentionally; it is just a fact that COVID has at least some of those same effects and to a greater degree.

Ok i actually get your point here... Maybe it is the governments who should be held accountable. Problem is that their not so all these people now are sick from these evil needles and have no help at all...
Some are, such as in Canada, although to what extent I do not know, apart from a fund that was put in place.

You provide no evidence or data or even a valid argument...

All your trying to do is justify the sacrifice of people being killed and disabled...

Fact - They knew it was going to kill and injure people
Fact - They promoted it as safe and effective (criminal offence)
Fact -The jab is killing and injuring people
Fact - They continue to claim its safe (1st degree murder)
This is medical science, this is how it works. "Safe" is a relative term.

Fact - They knew, based on past experience with many vaccines, that some people would have adverse reactions and some would die. They also knew, as the data shows, that the vaccines would save lives and prevent hospitalizations.
Fact - They promoted it as safe because it is for the vast majority of people. They promoted it as effective because it has saved lives and prevented hospitalizations by reducing the seriousness of the illness for most people.
Fact - COVID has killed and injured more people than the vaccines, hence the need for the vaccines.
Fact - The claim that it is 1st degree murder is false because it was not premeditated and it is safe for the vast majority of people.

I have two questions for you...

Considering you admit the jabs are killing and disabling some people, why should i be forced into taking such a risk???
No one should be forced into taking it, but if someone doesn't take it, there may be social consequences.

And

What do you say to a family who is dealing with a death or disability because they were tricked into thinking the jab was safe???
Who has been tricked? Do you know of people that have been tricked?

What do you say to a family who is dealing with a death or disability because they were told the vaccines will kill them but COVID isn't a big deal?

You certainly implied it. I initially said:

"That is not the argument that was made, was it? The argument was: “their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”.

That is patently false, if only for the reason that if it was designed to kill healthy people, they failed miserably at it. "

You responded:

"I guess that is debatable if you haven't read their plans in documents such as lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30. You should read them"

So, if you "never said that," then your response pointing to "lockstep, agenda 21 and agenda 30" and saying that I should read them makes no sense.

No, not that is not what I said. Initially the vaccines were deemed safe, based on the results of clinical testing on thousands of people. It wasn't until the vaccines were rolled out to the public in huge numbers that some people began to die and some other adverse reactions were discovered. They then informed the public of these things; it was never hidden.

Then you have misunderstood much of what I have said. Again, they haven't lied; the information has been available as these things have been discovered.

The data you have provided shows no such thing. Data is data; it is your misinterpretation of the data that is the issue. One of the biggest problems I have seen on social media is that the general public does not understand how to read data, even simple graphs can be misinterpreted. Not to mention that there can often be more than one plausible explanation.

I could provide data but I know that it is of no use.

The vaccines are relatively safe and effective. You and others here are falsely believing that this is an all-or-nothing issue; that either the vaccines are 100% safe and 100% effective or they are not all safe and not at all effective. But that is absurd as no other vaccine or medication is likely held to such a standard, yet they are considered relatively safe and effective.

I am normalizing nothing. Of course death from a syringe is not normal, yet it is always one of the potential side effects from vaccines. It is impossible to be able to account for every single person's possible reaction from a vaccine.

Not intentionally; it is just a fact that COVID has at least some of those same effects and to a greater degree.

Some are, such as in Canada, although to what extent I do not know, apart from a fund that was put in place.

This is medical science, this is how it works. "Safe" is a relative term.

Fact - They knew, based on past experience with many vaccines, that some people would have adverse reactions and some would die. They also knew, as the data shows, that the vaccines would save lives and prevent hospitalizations.
Fact - They promoted it as safe because it is for the vast majority of people. They promoted it as effective because it has saved lives and prevented hospitalizations by reducing the seriousness of the illness for most people.
Fact - COVID has killed and injured more people than the vaccines, hence the need for the vaccines.
Fact - The claim that it is 1st degree murder is false because it was not premeditated and it is safe for the vast majority of people.

No one should be forced into taking it, but if someone doesn't take it, there may be social consequences.

Who has been tricked? Do you know of people that have been tricked?

What do you say to a family who is dealing with a death or disability because they were told the vaccines will kill them but COVID isn't a big deal?

Everyone got tricked... Told it was safe and effective now i have friends in hospital because of it...

All your doing is trying to normalise and justify vaccine adverse events...

Promoting a product as safe when it's killing people is a criminal offence and you are supporting that...

Everyone got tricked... Told it was safe and effective now i have friends in hospital because of it...
The only people who could be said to be “tricked” are the ignorant, and most of them are so wilfully. The risks are known and there is no excuse to not be informed prior to being vaccinated. I know a lot of people who have had the vaccines and not one has had an adverse reaction. On the other hand, I know someone who has died from COVID, someone who almost died from it, and someone who has been struggling with long COVID since December last year. Going by anecdotal evidence doesn’t solve anything.

All your doing is trying to normalise and justify vaccine adverse events...

Promoting a product as safe when it's killing people is a criminal offence and you are supporting that...
Misrepresenting someone’s position is against the ToS.

Are you going to answer anything else?

The only people who could be said to be “tricked” are the ignorant, and most of them are so wilfully. The risks are known and there is no excuse to not be informed prior to being vaccinated. I know a lot of people who have had the vaccines and not one has had an adverse reaction. On the other hand, I know someone who has died from COVID, someone who almost died from it, and someone who has been struggling with long COVID since December last year. Going by anecdotal evidence doesn’t solve anything.

Misrepresenting someone’s position is against the ToS.

Are you going to answer anything else?

You didn't answer any of my questions and misrepresented me...

Fact - They promoted it as safe when they knew it wasn't... A criminal offence... You are abetting criminals, murderers, trying to force the lethal injection on everyone against their will...

You've done nothing but try and justify humansacrifice and forced injections
This is truly evil and you are abetting it.

Forced needles...
So that we can't buy or sell
This is all part of Satan's plan
And many people are abetting it

You didn't answer any of my questions
This is false. It is all there for any reader to see that I answered your questions.

and misrepresented me...
If this is true, then show me and I will correct it.

Fact - They promoted it as safe when they knew it wasn't... A criminal offence... You are abetting criminals, murderers, trying to force the lethal injection on everyone against their will...
This is false and, yet again, misrepresenting my position. They promoted it as safe when the data said it was. When the data said otherwise, they made that known.

You've done nothing but try and justify humansacrifice and forced injections
This is truly evil and you are abetting it.
False and, once again, misrepresenting my position. I have explicitly stated that I am against forced injections. In the post that you mostly didn't respond to, I stated: "No one should be forced into taking it".

If you want to continue discussing things, then please do so as a Christian and stop misrepresenting others and telling falsehoods.

This is false and, yet again, misrepresenting my position. They promoted it as safe when the data said it was. When the data said otherwise, they made that known.

Incorrect. Here in Australia their still forcing it onto people claiming it's safe...
They're criminals...

False and, once again, misrepresenting my position. I have explicitly stated that I am against forced injections. In the post that you mostly didn't respond to, I stated: "No one should be forced into taking it".

Well good for you.
At least you have some morals left

I don't see the option to make this an official "Friendly Reminder" so I'm doing it this way. Let's remember to watch the trolling and misrepresenting/misstating what others have written. This is not speaking truth in love as we Christians aught to do. Share your points of view but do not misquote or twist what others say into something they did not say. It's been happening quite a bit and needs to stop. This isn't about scoring points against others but just sharing differing points of view. Sorry for not addressing this earlier. Thanks.

If this is true, then show me and I will correct it.

Twice you claimed I said this

"their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”

I said I didn't say that yet you claimed it again.
After the second time you still said that I implied it.

But anyway...

Over here in Australia they are still claiming it is safe while forcing onto the population... There is huge discrimination against the unvaxed especially in Victoria where one cannot buy or sell without the mark... It's unlawful... It's criminal... It's evil...

Well good for you.
At least you have some morals left
Why the personal attack?

Twice you claimed I said this

"their jab is extremely successful in doing what they designed it to do - kill healthy people”

I said I didn't say that yet you claimed it again.
After the second time you still said that I implied it.
That’s not what I said. I explained why I said what I did and you have yet to clarify what you meant. Please address what I said in the context in which I said it.

But anyway...

Over here in Australia they are still claiming it is safe while forcing onto the population... There is huge discrimination against the unvaxed especially in Victoria where one cannot buy or sell without the mark... It's unlawful... It's criminal... It's evil...
How is it being forced on the population? Is everyone being tied down and vaccinated? Are unvaxxed people able to buy groceries? How are unvaxxed being discriminated against?

Why the personal attack?

Talk about mischaracterizing... LoL... Geez... Would you rather me say that you have no morals instead... You flipped a compliment into an insult... So trigger happy. Im guessing your a millennial...

That’s not what I said. I explained why I said what I did and you have yet to clarify what you meant. Please address what I said in the context in which I said it.

Iv been through that already... You misquoted me twice... But rather than getting triggered and resorting to accusations like u did, i just let it go cos its easy to misunderstand people on forums. Water off a ducks back

How is it being forced on the population? Is everyone being tied down and vaccinated? Are unvaxxed people able to buy groceries? How are unvaxxed being discriminated against?

Definition of forced - obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power
Do you understand what coercion means? Blackmail? Its another criminal offence.

The toxic needles are being forced on our population in a coerced manner...

You cannot work without it... The government is forcing companies to vax their employees so that their forced to make a decision and forced to loose their jobs

You can not buy without it... The government is forcing businesses to make sure their customers are jabbed... Forced to get the toxic jab to get groceries

Anyone with any common sense can see that is discrimination...
If you were truly against forced jabs then you would be against this...

So many experts are being censored... That is the mark of a pseudoscience, done to shut down debate cos they know they can't win the debate

And don't pretend that its not happening in America or Europe either cos i know it is...
bandicam 2021-12-06 20-36-10-483.jpg
And thats physical force i believe... Not coercion

In America Joe Biden keeps forcing it by coercion on industries and companies with over 100 employees... But meanwhile

bandicam 2021-12-07 17-03-10-698.jpg

And only 1% of the events get reported according to a study... So that is up to 2 million deaths from the lethal jab just in America. A fair extrapolation given no one is keeping an accurate count as they are with covid. The global count can be anywhere up to 50 million deaths from the jab

In Australia the hospitals are full of patients with adverse reactions from the jabs but they have their heads in the sand and won't dare admit it... Here are 11 medical workers that are saying what no one wants to hear. So afraid for their jobs they've had to hide their faces and voices

11 AUSTRALIAN NURSES BLOW THE WHISTLE ON VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS

Here are some facts from Australia for you to digest
Fact - The jab is still being promoted as safe and effective when it has proven to be neither... A crime
Fact - The unvaxed are being discriminated against... A crime
Fact - The jab is being forced by coercion... A crime
Fact - Cannot buy or sell without the mark... A crime
Fact - The jabs are causing deaths and disabilities... A crime
Fact - The jabs aren't working
Fact - The jabs have made covid worse

To be honest, anyone who is still promoting these jabs disgust me. They are normalizing vaccine death and disability, which im seeing first hand, and turning a blind eye to forced jabs and discrimination, which im also seeing and experiencing first hand.

Anyway im tired of repeating myself and you ignoring the facts while becoming triggered all the time and accusing me of this and that, demanding i answer your questions while you avoid mine... Can't be bothered with it... I've made my point and you've made yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back