Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] The Darwin Delusion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Heidi

Matthew 11;25-26, "I praise you good Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for having hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealing them to little children. For that was your good pleasure."

Since the secular world rejects God, then they have no choice but to put their faith in the "wise and learned" among men. But unfortunately, it is those people from whom God is hiding the truth. So since the secular world is ruled by Satan, they are desperate to disprove God. And nothing demonstrates their desperation better than the story of evolution. So in his desperation to disprove the biblical account of creation, Darwin made up a story of how humans came into existence.

When writing a story, an author has to make up his characters before he can go on with his story. Since Darwin had no evidence of his characters in the real world, he had to conjure them up in his imagination. So he simply looked for an alternative to the biblical account of the creation of man and said; "If man wasn't created by God, then where could he have come from? I know, something that already exists like...another animal. Hey, yeah...which animal looks like a human? An ape!"

But the problem is, Darwin himself didn't know who his main characters were. :eek2 So the following is what happens when an author can't describe his main characters:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape... Actually, I'll skip the characters altogether. :lol

Needless to say, an author can't go on until he has described his main characters. Since Darwin never described his main characters, then he can't possibly know what they were capable of breeding. Nevertheless, the secular world will settle for even a badly written story, because their faith is in man, not God. Thus, if one has letters after his name, he doesn't have to be logical or even complete his story! it will automatically be accepted as fact. :o

So Darwin left it to the imaginations of his readers to finish the story. :lol But as expected, one can't finish a story that never even began which is why of course, no one today still knows the main characters (common ancestors) of Darwin's story. Nevertheless, they continued the story without the main characters and thus started in the middlle of the story which is trying to find some way for imaginary characters to turn into real people. :lol of course, imaginary characters can't breed anything in the real world, which is why the readers of Darwin's story are still stuck trying to finish it.

But what makes his story a delusion, is that Darwin actually believed that his characters were real! :eek2 It's bad enough when an author believes that characters he can describe are real, but when he believes that characters that he himself can't describe, are real, then his story is even more delusional.

So a story that never started at all, of course, can never reach a conclusion. And that is again, why no one still knows the origin of man except Christians because we go to the only truth that is not fallible; God Himself. :amen

Heidi said:
Matthew 11;25-26, "I praise you good Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for having hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealing them to little children. For that was your good pleasure."

Since the secular world rejects God, then they have no choice but to put their faith in the "wise and learned" among men. But unfortunately, it is those people from whom God is hiding the truth. So since the secular world is ruled by Satan, they are desperate to disprove God. And nothing demonstrates their desperation better than the story of evolution. So in his desperation to disprove the biblical account of creation, Darwin made up a story of how humans came into existence.

When writing a story, an author has to make up his characters before he can go on with his story. Since Darwin had no evidence of his characters in the real world, he had to conjure them up in his imagination. So he simply looked for an alternative to the biblical account of the creation of man and said; "If man wasn't created by God, then where could he have come from? I know, something that already exists like...another animal. Hey, yeah...which animal looks like a human? An ape!"

But the problem is, Darwin himself didn't know who his main characters were. :eek2 So the following is what happens when an author can't describe his main characters:

Once upon a time 500,000 years ago... no 750,000 years ago... no 2,000,000 years ago...I'll skip the setting and go on.

Once upon a long time ago, an ape,..no a monkey, no a half-human- half monkey...I'll skip that part too and just call him an ancestor common to...humans...no monkeys..no humans and monkeys...no, humans and some other unknown animal.

Once upon a long time ago a common ancestor, no many common ancestors, yeah, I'll stick with that...mated with a monkey..no an ape... Actually, I'll skip the characters altogether. :lol

Needless to say, an author can't go on until he has described his main characters. Since Darwin never described his main characters, then he can't possibly know what they were capable of breeding. Nevertheless, the secular world will settle for even a badly written story, because their faith is in man, not God. Thus, if one has letters after his name, he doesn't have to be logical or even complete his story! it will automatically be accepted as fact. :o

So Darwin left it to the imaginations of his readers to finish the story. :lol But as expected, one can't finish a story that never even began which is why of course, no one today still knows the main characters (common ancestors) of Darwin's story. Nevertheless, they continued the story without the main characters and thus started in the middlle of the story which is trying to find some way for imaginary characters to turn into real people. :lol of course, imaginary characters can't breed anything in the real world, which is why the readers of Darwin's story are still stuck trying to finish it.

But what makes his story a delusion, is that Darwin actually believed that his characters were real! :eek2 It's bad enough when an author believes that characters he can describe are real, but when he believes that characters that he himself can't describe, are real, then his story is even more delusional.

So a story that never started at all, of course, can never reach a conclusion. And that is again, why no one still knows the origin of man except Christians because we go to the only truth that is not fallible; God Himself. :amen

I am a Christian and I do not know how man orginated. I think it is possible that God utilized Evolution to achieve his creation of man. There are so many questions that have not been answered that do not coexist peacfully with Genesis for anyone to rule out Evolution. For instance, dinosaurs. Carbon dating takes them back 65 million years ago while some Creationists believe that the Earth is 6000 to 10,000 years old. How can we explain that?

Quite a few unanswered questions in this area. I think Evolution is one "theory" that has yet to be proven. It is not scientific fact and merely a thought, with some evidence, on how we came to exist.

I am a Christian and I do not know how man orginated. I think it is possible that God utilized Evolution to achieve his creation of man. There are so many questions that have not been answered that do not coexist peacfully with Genesis for anyone to rule out Evolution. For instance, dinosaurs. Carbon dating takes them back 65 million years ago while some Creationists believe that the Earth is 6000 to 10,000 years old. How can we explain that?

Quite a few unanswered questions in this area. I think Evolution is one "theory" that has yet to be proven. It is not scientific fact and merely a thought, with some evidence, on how we came to exist.

:o God tells us how he created man in Genesis 2;7. 1 Corinthians 4:6, "Do not go beyond what is written." Jesus said; "He who is not with me is against me." One cannot both believe him and not believe him at the same time. It's no coincidence that the flesh and bones of man decay back into dust when we die. So Genesis 2:7, into; "For the Lord God formed the man out of the wombs of animals" is not only going beyond scripture, it's blatantly contradicting God's word.

So also remember that Jesus says we have one teacher and that is Christ. if you do, you won't be tempted into buying into the lies of the secular world that's ruled by Satan. We do not belong to the world as Jesus tells us in John 15:19, so we do not adopt worldly beliefs that come from Satan. John also tells us in 1 John 4:5 how to recognize the spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood by whether one believes the secular world or believes God alone.

Heidi said:

:o God tells us how he created man in Genesis 2;7. 1 Corinthians 4:6, "Do not go beyond what is written." Jesus said; "He who is not with me is against me." One cannot both believe him and not believe him at the same time. It's no coincidence that the flesh and bones of man decay back into dust when we die. So Genesis 2:7, into; "For the Lord God formed the man out of the wombs of animals" is not only going beyond scripture, it's blatantly contradicting God's word.

So also remember that Jesus says we have one teacher and that is Christ. if you do, you won't be tempted into buying into the lies of the secular world that's ruled by Satan. We do not belong to the world as Jesus tells us in John 15:19, so we do not adopt worldly beliefs that come from Satan. John also tells us in 1 John 4:5 how to recognize the spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood by whether one believes the secular world or believes God alone.

The jury is still out for me. Currently, I cannot square my beliefs from before I was a Christian to now in some cases. Evolution and the Creationist account is one of those areas. I have prayed on it. God will show me the way when I am ready. I am on a walk with God and have much to learn and plenty of time to do so.

The jury is still out for me. Currently, I cannot square my beliefs from before I was a Christian to now in some cases. Evolution and the Creationist account is one of those areas. I have prayed on it. God will show me the way when I am ready. I am on a walk with God and have much to learn and plenty of time to do so.

You don't have to pray about it. You have to pray that God give you the faith to believe him. Just believe the bible because the word itself is God. Once you have the faith to believe the bible, then you'll see not only how impossible it is for animals to turn into people, but how ridiculous it is to think so! :lol

But remember that Christians do not belong to the world. that means you will not put your faith in worldly beliefs as 1 John 4:5 explains.

talk about berating the littles ones in the faith, in time aero, keep reading the bible and you will see that the word is true, albeit the belief in that is by faith not the logical evidence. Even creationist acknowledge that how god did it we will never know. I know that God did it, but not exaclty to the tee how. did adam and eve exist yes, were they created as adults, probably. Did God speak them into existence, i belive it, but could i show this through the scientific method ,no. I believe he spoke them to be, how they came to be i dont know( did they appear as whole or like the bones spoken of in ezekiel?)

just look at the creation days acount, no rain mists came up and watered the plants. Or the light and marking of days without the sun or moon.

jason

talk about berating the littles ones in the faith, in time aero, keep reading the bible and you will see that the word is true, albeit the belief in that is by faith not the logical evidence. Even creationist acknowledge that how god did it we will never know. I know that God did it, but not exaclty to the tee how. did adam and eve exist yes, were they created as adults, probably. Did God speak them into existence, i belive it, but could i show this through the scientific method ,no. I believe he spoke them to be, how they came to be i dont know( did they appear as whole or like the bones spoken of in ezekiel?)

Sorry but God is not illogical. :lol That's because truth isn't illogical either. So you need to believe the bible as well instead of making up stories of your imagination then claiming those stories are God's word. "Ye of little faith."

The problem is, that evolutionists don't believe Genesis 2:7 either by faith or the written word! They change it into; "For the Lord God formed the man from the wombs of unknown beasts." They put their own human words into God's word and many of them call that God's word! :o From that misquote, they constructed an illogical impossible story.

"God is Spirit" as Jesus said and His word comes from the Spirit as John 1:1-2 explains. So God's word and the Spirit are one in the same. Neither will disagree with the other.

can you see god with you natural eyes,ears,smell, a man made machine? no then our carnal mind cant see him.

That's what i meant. If you were to stop being mean and judgemental you might learn that through nature one that has faith can and does see the Lord. the unbeliever has no excuse because he knows but chooses not to see. Until the Lord openes their eyes.

If you know that basic laws of sciences, in the may fields or some of them. You would agree with this statement that creation is orderly and that is the bible.

Look at math. all major civilazation have discovered the forumala (22/7) pr pie. This formula is used to calculate area of circle (22/7 *r^2) or the perimeter(2*(22/7)*D). Or the function that it used in many fields lin(log base e) e is a number that natural occurs in natural. It is predictable reproduction rate of the some things in natural. God created these things we only name them, but we are blessed by them.

:mad

Back