Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Day of the LORD... The Day of Jesus Christ...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just a reminder that this thread is not about the past... it's about the future.

So if you're a preterist then please take your comments to the preterist forum and don't derail this thread, or any other thread as the Mod has kindly asked.

Thanks.

According to the Apostle Peter, David's grave is here with us til this day...

That doesn't mean David is here with us, til this day.

JLB

Then by all means tell us where David's body is...

Please look carefully at what I said:

David is not a body, David is a spirit.

David is in heaven, and will come with Jesus at the end of the age at the resurrection.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. http://www.biblestudytools.com/nkjv/1-thessalonians/4.html#fn-descriptionAnchor-b 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-16

David had the Spirit of Christ in him when he prophesied of the sufferings of Messiah.

again as Zechariah says -

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. 5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the Lord my God will come, And all the saints with You. Zechariah 14:4-4

David is in heaven.

JLB

Please look carefully at what I said:

David is not a body, David is a spirit.

David is in heaven, and will come with Jesus at the end of the age at the resurrection.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. http://www.biblestudytools.com/nkjv/1-thessalonians/4.html#fn-descriptionAnchor-b 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-16

David had the Spirit of Christ in him when he prophesied of the sufferings of Messiah.

again as Zechariah says -

4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south. 5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the Lord my God will come, And all the saints with You. Zechariah 14:4-4

David is in heaven.

JLB

My bad JLB, I thought that you were speaking of His BODY... not his spirit.

Back