Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The demands for proof

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I think people think that their world is the universe, one that will collapse in the end.
Naturally the world is not the universe, but within the universe. You could loosely say that the earth, the surrounding atmosphere and stratosphere, as well as the heavenly bodies will "collapse" one day. But then there will be the New Heavens and the New Earth to replace them.

So are you saying you don't believe that the world consists of the universe? Is the world of the heavens and the earth a non-reality for you?
Well it was until 4.00PM today australian time, until the spirit clued me into my understanding of reality itself. Two things it said, don't escape reality or reality can't help you and keep it real. I asked what do you mean, and it said "Well, what's real is what you see."

Simple it said.

Well it was until 4.00PM today australian time, until the spirit clued me into my understanding of reality itself. Two things it said, don't escape reality or reality can't help you and keep it real. I asked what do you mean, and it said "Well, what's real is what you see."

Simple it said.

Can God be seen? Is He part of your reality?

Can God be seen? Is He part of your reality?
No I don't see God because he lives inside me and I live on the outside. But his voice is a voice that everyone can identify. It's like my best mate living in me, and the spirit is soft and sweet.

No I don't see God because he lives inside me and I live on the outside. But his voice is a voice that everyone can identify. It's like my best mate living in me, and the spirit is soft and sweet.

Your God is very small. This is the God to whom we are to pray according to Matt 6:9 (NIV):
This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name'.

God lives in heaven and it is to Him we should pray.

Also,
Psalm 139:7-10 (NIV)
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

That's how big God is and where he is located.

Oz

Your God is very small. This is the God to whom we are to pray according to Matt 6:9 (NIV):

God lives in heaven and it is to Him we should pray.

Also,

That's how big God is and where he is located.

Oz
Yes God is small, in fact he is so small that biggest amuse him, as he just said "The bigger they are they are the harder they fall." You see God doesn't have to be big or strong or powerful. He could be the littlest ant who is crawling across your kitchen table to test you, to see how big you really think you are.

Yes God is small, in fact he is so small that biggest amuse him, as he just said "The bigger they are they are the harder they fall." You see God doesn't have to be big or strong or powerful. He could be the littlest ant who is crawling across your kitchen table to test you, to see how big you really think you are.

Why didn't you reply to the rest of the content of my post which demonstrated that God is not so small that the only place he lives is in you?

Why didn't you reply to the rest of the content of my post which demonstrated that God is not so small that the only place he lives is in you?
Well if God lives in me he can't be that big can he. Now enough of your questions I grow tried of your spirit.

Well if God lives in me he can't be that big can he. Now enough of your questions I grow tried of your spirit.

You continue to avoid responding to the questions I ask of you.

Where is God?
Psalm 139:7-10 (NIV)
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

That is more than a God living in our heart.

Oz

You continue to avoid responding to the questions I ask of you.

Where is God?

That is more than a God living in our heart.

Oz
No matter what I say Oz you're just going to find another way to attack my ideas. Well it's obvious to me that's what you're doing, but let me tell you what the spirit just told me. "He's threatened and that's why he's a bully."

Simple.

No matter what I say Oz you're just going to find another way to attack my ideas. Well it's obvious to me that's what you're doing, but let me tell you what the spirit just told me. "He's threatened and that's why he's a bully."

Simple.

Not true. But I'll move on. :wave

In all my years here on CFnet, I don't recall seeing a nonbeliever come to accept the Truth.
I may be the exception to this Mike.
My journey for understanding has delivered me to wanting a relationship with God. I hear so many wonderful remarks about a relationship with God that I am willing to enter into a relationship with Him.
In honestly, my intentions were to be educated and gain an understanding about Christianity when I joined CFnet; I never thought I would be in the situation which I find myself in.

I may be the exception to this Mike.
My journey for understanding has delivered me to wanting a relationship with God.
That may be, but I would say it was God who orchestrated your Journey. He called you and nurtured your heart along the way, btinging you to Him. My post was with a different set of people altogether; people who have a bias against Christ Jesus and even a higher power of any kind. Their hearts are not open to the Truth. Yours has been.

That may be, but I would say it was God who orchestrated your Journey. He called you and nurtured your heart along the way, btinging you to Him. My post was with a different set of people altogether; people who have a bias against Christ Jesus and even a higher power of any kind. Their hearts are not open to the Truth. Yours has been.
I think you're right.
I think we live in a society that dismisses anything which cannot be justified or controlled.
I have attempted to justify life, Earth and existence, however I cannot reach a decision without a grand architect carefully creating the world we live in; personally, I think people would be foolish to dismiss such a design masterpiece without acknowledging there is a higher power at work.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back