Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The demands of climate activists is unacceptable

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Its just manipulation. Mind control. Programming. Its real. Its fact. Its not a conspiracy theory. Everyone has beliefs becauase they have been manipulated to believe it. Just a basic example why does a jihadist flip out they so convinced they getting 72 virgins for being a martyr when other muslims dont. Obviously they been manipulated and mind controlled. Why are some Christians so decieved you can show them direct words of Jesus Chrost and they will deny it and say the opposite because there cult leader has manipulated them. Just examples. And its not just religion its politics its just everything in general life.

Its a dangerous world. Information can be dangerous. Thats just reality. Just people are suckers and some can break out of the matrix.
Man, I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but I seriously can not take "break out of the Matrix" seriously.

When I digest news or media I do my best to try and sort out the verified from implied information. We can get lost in implied assum8ng ita verified.

Even the USA government admits in declassified information the CIA was doing mind control projects, MKUltra and all that illegal stuff. Think about whats going on now with all the technology.
This is what I mean by implied vs verified. Mkultra existed, but it failed horribly. Do I think the US intelligence agencies research propaghanda techniques? Yes. I would say that it's more likely that people put too much trust in what they are told and are either unable or not interested in verification.

Man, I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but I seriously can not take "break out of the Matrix" seriously.

When I digest news or media I do my best to try and sort out the verified from implied information. We can get lost in implied assum8ng ita verified.

I mean there is stable and then there is complete nutjobs. I mean as i know you on this forum you are a stable dude, i know that.

Most people are stable in general but obviously some people are nutjobs in this world, not from there own doing but from being so manipulated through mind control.

I mean like those climate activists who glue themselves to the road, thats just mentally deranged. To be so convinced the world is doomed they literally glue themselves to the road. They need seek a psychiatrist or some soet of help for there condition.

Yet someone who simply wants Trump to be Presidant gets labeled a radical extremist. If they excersice to stay fit and healthy probably get labeled an extreme right wing radical extremist.

Yet someone who simply wants Trump to be Presidant gets labeled a radical extremist. If they excersice to stay fit and healthy probably get labeled an extreme right wing radical extremist.
I would say the general population isn't the ones labeling anyone an extremist. Now a random person who is extreme on their end might.

I know plenty of people who want Trump to be president, but not for any extremist reason. I would call Banon an extremist because he wants to use Trump followers to gain opportunity and sell them conspiracy.

I can understand the confusion with someone like Andrew Tate, on the surface he is repeating Son Tzu talking points and advocating men get strong. Or Jordan Peterson who yells young men to find meaning and clean up their metaphorical or physical rooms.

The extremist angle comes more once you dig past the surface agreeableness and find the less substantiated claims or stances.

That sounds delusional. Trans people are a very small part of the population. The chance of someone getting in a situation where they unknowingly date a transperson is nearly nonexistant.

They most likely heard stories of men being deceived, got married then later found out they had a sex change.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't really get the idea that people concerned with climate change have gone too far. It's like everything, you have idealogs that are unbudgeable, but they rarely have power. The lack of specifics concerns me.

Well look up Just Stop Oil. I don't know supergluing yourself to the streets or in a car company's floor does sound extreme.

If they spent their time focusing on improving their own lives to reduce oil consumption rather than expecting others to do it.

Majority of the world relies on oil. We would still be in the 1800s life without it. Getting away from oil is way harder than it looks. Cars run on oil and gas so there isn't stopping any use from it. You can offer alternatives but they are alternatives. Not replacements.

There isn't much you can do about climate change as a whole. If you expect others to follow through on your plan but you don't make changes then it's not going to go anywhere.

Notice how they're going after energy and food. That's your first clue they want to eliminate the masses. It's all about population control. We're vastly overpopulated. The only way to "deal with man made climate control" is to lower the amount of humans.
LOL, well apparently they haven't been very good at it, because the global population continues to increase.

They most likely heard stories of men being deceived, got married then later found out they had a sex change.
So something that is extremely rare, as in the chances are next to non existent. I would wonder how the guy dated a person and d8dnt pick up the lack of younger photos, the need for medications, etc etc.

Well look up Just Stop Oil. I don't know supergluing yourself to the streets or in a car company's floor does sound extreme.
Here is a problem when trying to talk about any of these issues. The instant condensing whenever anyone shows skepticism. I understand we are going to have some people doing wierd stunts or saying wierd stuff. I'm more skeptical of an over arching narative or plan.

The activist group has an extreme stance and did a stunt to get them noticed. Yes gluing themselves to the road or a car company is not going to solve their issue, but it does get people talking about issues.
If they spent their time focusing on improving their own lives to reduce oil consumption rather than expecting others to do it.
Can you provide a source from them that states their motives and shows they don't take personal steps?

Majority of the world relies on oil. We would still be in the 1800s life without it. Getting away from oil is way harder than it looks. Cars run on oil and gas so there isn't stopping any use from it. You can offer alternatives but they are alternatives. Not replacements.
Ok, isn't a big part of this thread and another one you started about you complaining that electric vehicles are being made to replace ICE vehicles?

There isn't much you can do about climate change as a whole. If you expect others to follow through on your plan but you don't make changes then it's not going to go anywhere.
So you mean the 2 pronged method where activists get people to akn9wledge an issue and legislatures look into regulations and incentives to motivate change?

Here is a problem when trying to talk about any of these issues. The instant condensing whenever anyone shows skepticism. I understand we are going to have some people doing wierd stunts or saying wierd stuff. I'm more skeptical of an over arching narative or plan.

The activist group has an extreme stance and did a stunt to get them noticed. Yes gluing themselves to the road or a car company is not going to solve their issue, but it does get people talking about issues.

Can you provide a source from them that states their motives and shows they don't take personal steps?

Ok, isn't a big part of this thread and another one you started about you complaining that electric vehicles are being made to replace ICE vehicles?

So you mean the 2 pronged method where activists get people to akn9wledge an issue and legislatures look into regulations and incentives to motivate change?

What changes? Forcing the end of oil? Isn't this what its about here.

I'm not sure I'm seeing that as an issue. Isn't there retirement homes for this reason?
Because someone has to pay for it all, and since we're talking about the elderly, the cost falls on younger generations be it through higher insurance premiums, higher taxes, or a combination of both.

Reducing the depdance on oil. Like all changes, it's slow at first, then once we get a basic infrastructure for it we will see a boom in industry.

There isn't anything in play though that's reducing the dependence. I don't see activists with the solution in mind, they're only pushing for the end of oil. Rather than pushing for the end of oil they could be providing solutions instead.

I don't see activists with the solution in mind, they're only pushing for the end of oil.
Then you're not looking in the right places.

Because someone has to pay for it all, and since we're talking about the elderly, the cost falls on younger generations be it through higher insurance premiums, higher taxes, or a combination of both.

Had we spend time finding ways to cut costs more people might be inclined to have kids.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back