Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The demands of climate activists is unacceptable

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I just don't think a one size fits all solution is doable .even hybrids are gonna have a problem as they have to charge a battery in these extremes.
I agree, although I believe a hybrid is a more logical step and much better than jumping into dark waters head first.

Mr own nothing and be happy doesnt want anyone to own a car. I dont think those rich arabs are going to give there lambos anytime soon.

Ìts not global warming anymore, its now suddenly global boiling. The air is unbreathable and and the heat is just unbearable.

Oh no, what should we do?. Save us, save us all from doom globalist elites.

As someone who was raised to believe that climate change was made up and evil and "godless" and all, looking back.... it's baffling that this is a major part of politically conservative movements, actually. What is godless and evil about wanting to take care of the planet we live on? Actually, we are directly commanded in scripture to be "good stewards". (Probably that's the wording the KJV uses, most of my scripture memorization comes from the KJV even though I'm not KJV-only.)

That said, the vast majority of the problem is not caused by the common person. It's more those in charge who keep the damaging systems running. For profit. The love of money is the root of all evil, after all.

I don't have the time or energy to go back and forth on this topic, just sharing my more general thoughts.

As someone who was raised to believe that climate change was made up and evil and "godless" and all, looking back.... it's baffling that this is a major part of politically conservative movements, actually. What is godless and evil about wanting to take care of the planet we live on? Actually, we are directly commanded in scripture to be "good stewards". (Probably that's the wording the KJV uses, most of my scripture memorization comes from the KJV even though I'm not KJV-only.)

That said, the vast majority of the problem is not caused by the common person. It's more those in charge who keep the damaging systems running. For profit. The love of money is the root of all evil, after all.

I don't have the time or energy to go back and forth on this topic, just sharing my more general thoughts.
So it is greed when a person say Waldo sexton bought tracts of land from foreclosed properties and before the depression and sold homes after clearing lot

Much of my county was not a beach friendly resort and quite uninhabitable. Imagine going to where dysney is you find deer like up in Michigan ,gators in the lake ,bears .that's native Florida .

Not palm trees ,resorts .

That did have an effect . California passed a law allowing reuse to be made potable . The problem is that buying property often on well I can post demolished and cleared lots of old farms .I pass several often that are becoming zero lot communities.which is it the. Greed to want a house ?

I walked cheyenne to a lot often where she peed and pooped and now thar has a house being built .my home was the same for My neighbor and het dog if escaped would be sleeping on my car port .

That dog would play in the lot that is my house .

Self-righteousness is not a good thing. Society today likes to pass blame on to others. I think you're deceiving yourself with the above statement. The problem comes from all of us. Just because someone or something (corporation for example) has wealth does not automatically transfer responsibility to them and off those who are not so fortunate. We are all part of the problem. Yeah, I know, it helps us feel better when we can shift the blame onto others and away from ourselves but it doesn't change the outcome.

Here's a rhetorical question that you should ask yourself. What steps have I taken to improve the situation, whatever that may be? There is power in numbers and that holds true for many things. Even the little things that we each do individually add up. After all, there are over 8 billion of us on this planet and if each of us does a little thing, it adds up to a very, very, very big thing.

Self-righteousness is not a good thing. Society today likes to pass blame on to others. I think you're deceiving yourself with the above statement. The problem comes from all of us. Just because someone or something (corporation for example) has wealth does not automatically transfer responsibility to them and off those who are not so fortunate. We are all part of the problem. Yeah, I know, it helps us feel better when we can shift the blame onto others and away from ourselves but it doesn't change the outcome.

Here's a rhetorical question that you should ask yourself. What steps have I taken to improve the situation, whatever that may be? There is power in numbers and that holds true for many things. Even the little things that we each do individually add up. After all, there are over 8 billion of us on this planet and if each of us does a little thing, it adds up to a very, very, very big thing.
I stand by my statements.

There is no way im going to believe im a problem when it comes to climate change when its the 1% who contribute half of the so called carbon emmisions why the other 99% like 8 billion people make up the other half combined and the globalists want to say we the problem and want to end things like private car ownership why they fly there private jets.

Just look at how many vehicles are used when one important person is going to or from a meeting or event or something, especially like a Presidant, they have like 10 cars both in front and following all like security, thats like 10x emmisions of the regular person.

Vegans complaining people should not eat meat because it harms animals, yet dont understand the pest control farmers use and have to keep under control to grow there crops.

Could reduce carbon emmisions by near half if the most important people had the carbon footprint of the regular individual.

The globalists who dont even lie about there agenda and plans for the world but are open and honest about it cannot do anything without an excuse and the peoppe to believe it to apply there goals. They want full control and to micromanage everyones life.

Someone can fill there vehicle with gas and drive across the entire country if they want, thats called personal freedom, but thats too much freedom and power tripping control freaks cannot handle that.

Climate change remember too many emmisions.

Someone having a scenic drive and admiring the countryside while on there way to visit granny on the other side of the country made to feel guilty they polluting the planet.

Climate change remember too many emmisions.

Someone having a scenic drive and admiring the countryside while on there way to visit granny on the other side of the country made to feel guilty they polluting the planet.
It still comes down to everyone individually putting our money where our mouths are. Jesus most correctly put it this way.

1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 For with what [b]judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Matthew 7:1-5 NKJV

41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother’s eye."

Luke 6:41-42 NKJV

This actually makes me care less what happens. These people are deflating tires and gluing the valve stems. Vandalizing cars just doesn't work. At this point why take these people seriously? They're evil, plain and simple.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back