Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread Part Two

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I never been Atlanta. But I did learn something new. It's the capital of state of Georgia. Now I know .

Last edited:
I was talking to people on the net about an article on epigenetic aging in the Journal of Aging. We were trying to make sense of its finding that exercise apparently doesn't significantly affect epigenetic aging. Exercise does have other benefits though.

Then I surfed over to this web site to catch up on the news.
What's epigenetic aging and how do I stop it from affecting me?
As you can see, I'm trying to keep that youthful look.

I never been Atlanta. But I did learn something new. It's the capital of state of Georgia. Now I know .
What's the capital of NZ?
Do you remember that young couple on here that wanted to move there?
Wonder what happened to them.

Many people just continue on from the dawn of time and keep finding someone else to blame. Nothing has changed with man over the thousands of years. Always someone else fault.
What's someone else's fault?
That you didn't get any fish?
JK
Just think how happy those fish are.
This is all I have to say to you and Michael74 ...
Buona Notte!

Back