Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread Part Two

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Im thinking if I should get married. I'm 38 now. Maybe it's time I find a wife. Lol. Too many parties and good times now I'm exhausted.

At the rate I'm going im seriously going to die a lonely fleshly old man. But hey it's all good, I still love life. I enjoy seeing others happy and I praise the Lord becuase the Most High is great. His creation is great, and he loves us and forgives us. Unconditional love. Good Father.

Last edited:
If you are not married, do not try to find a wife. 1 Corinthians 7:27b NCV

But those who marry will have trouble in this life, and I want you to be free from trouble. 1 Corinthians 7:28b NCV

If you are not married, do not try to find a wife. 1 Corinthians 7:27b NCV

But those who marry will have trouble in this life, and I want you to be free from trouble. 1 Corinthians 7:28b NCV

So is finding a wife a good thing or trouble?. Lol.

Last edited:
So is finding a wife a good thing or trouble?. Lol.

He who finds a holy wife does good. He who stays single to devote himself fully to the Lord's work does better.

Trouble does not come from a holy wife, she is a blessing. Trouble comes from the world making it hard to manage and support a family properly. A family is a great responsibility.

I suppose therefore that this is good because of the present distress—that it is good for a man to remain as he is: 1 Corinthians 7:26 NKJV

The present time is a time of trouble, so I think it is good for you to stay the way you are. If you have a wife, do not try to become free from her. If you are not married, do not try to find a wife. But if you decide to marry, you have not sinned. And if a girl who has never married decides to marry, she has not sinned. But those who marry will have trouble in this life, and I want you to be free from trouble. 1 Corinthians 7:26-28 NCV

Last edited:
I must be cursed or something. This is now christmas number 4 I am sick, and everytime the situation gets worse.

Last edited:
Jesus said a prophet is not without honor except in his own town.

It's true. No one gets any honor in there own city or nation.

Last edited:
Back