Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If it was tan it was pretty dark or very dirty tan.

Jays game was rained out at Baltimore so now they have to play another double header tomorrow. :sad
Are you trying to start another riot? Suck it up, play the game and give all the football players icecream before they go home.

Wake up Bill....snap out of it!!!
Stan,
this is not a serious conversation. No one is trying to hurt you in this string. If you think so, please, get over it, you are not God. If you are so bent on fighting, go back to the other forum, please. Read so of the digs Jethro others and I appear to jab at each other, we are in this thread for enjoyment, don't you dare get this string closed because you don't belong here. You are not being funny, lighten up!

For your help, please read the subject of this string. If Jethro asks me about purple polka dots i might shout something like, "WHAT, are you blind? there ain't no stinkin" polka dots, just Lightening Streaks." And he will come from some place in left field with, "But the man in the bread truck was selling orange lollie pops and gingerbread men." It a white boy version of the 1950s black man's Running the Dozens. Nothiing is real and we do not answer one another. You just let your imagination take over... fun.

Stan,
this is not a serious conversation. No one is trying to hurt you in this string. If you think so, please, get over it, you are not God.
If you are so bent on fighting, go back to the other forum, please. Read so of the digs Jethro others and I appear to jab at each other, we are in this thread for enjoyment, don't you dare get this string closed because you don't belong here. You are not being funny, lighten up!

Then why are YOU being so serious and cantankerous?
LOL...nope but it sounds like you are. Your post sounded like you were talking in your sleep. Apparently you have an axe to grind with me personally? Did I ban you once or something?

Buy me one of them, the one I got from the Army ain't no good. Did you see the Texas State Trooper go by in the new lime green camouflage Toyotas? I had Rice Pudding and banana for supper. Is Jethro nuts?

Last edited:
Warranty? I brushed my teeth with the toilet brush and drove my dog to her wedding dress fitting before the cats bar-b-qued the crow they purchased at the Chevy dealers.

Oh I see, that voids the warranty. You will need to buy a new one.
No, I believe I want a new snow ski so I can walk across Death Valley driving that new Jeep made for swamp mudding. My helicopter needs a paint job but when I flew into the airport they didn't ave anything but Rasberry Pudding.

Back