Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Saudi plan to tame Vlad with inexpensive oil has not worked, but Vlad does have fewer resources to send to Syria because of it. Vlad has completely changed the situation in Syria. Before Russia intervened, Sunni forces were advancing on Assad's Shia positions. Now Sunni forces are in disarray, and Iran is sending Shia ground forces to help Russia reinforce Assad's forces.

and what does that have to do with the price of gold going up?

It has nothing to do with the price of gold going up. It does have everything to do with banks printing food inflation, which started the food riots across the oil patch.

and what does that have to do with the price of gold going up?
GOLD! What about what happened to my silver? As soon as they liquefied it and painted the silver flames on my new Hog, the bottom fell out and my bike devalued by four thousand rupels. and as soon as I looked up the guy in the pink polka doted black and yellow bush hog left on the gray and red Massi-Furgeson. Now I can't find a date for the prom.

It has nothing to do with the price of gold going up. It does have everything to do with banks printing food inflation, which started the food riots across the oil patch.
NO< NO< NO! I'm telling you it was all about the silver leaf on Barry's Honda built in China.

I remember receiving a silver certificate when collecting for my paper route as a lad. They should bring those back.
I firmly believe there is not enough Gold or Silver in the world to back the paper they have printed right now, in my opinion, accounting for why a nickle candy bar costs fifty cents.

Yes, the old coins have real silver in them. They hold their value.

We need real silver and gold coins again. No more inflation.

Yes, the old coins have real silver in them. They hold their value.

We need real silver and gold coins again. No more inflation.
Yes, but the people, as a rule, understand nothing of value and think me crazy when I try to explain that when I went to work for Ma Bell in the seventies for a little over 5 bucks an hour I was making more money than when I fell off the side of my truck in '05 and was being paid $13.54 an hour. Even people my age do not understand Purchasing Power.

Its time to educate people, so the bank can't take their stuff with inflation. Our ancestors understood, which is why they used a gold standard to protect themselves from divers weights and measures.

Its time to educate people, so the bank can't take their stuff with inflation. Our ancestors understood, which is why they used a gold standard to protect themselves from divers weights and measures.
Good luck with educating the Blissfully Ignorant, they already hate me for trying. But in the end of it all, I saw the girl in the purple and green silk dress come out of the bank with the money ad get into a pink and silver Caddy that had green polka dots on it and turn right off Main onto Mckenny St.

The unbeliever school system has told them the lie that divers weights and measures are the way to go, along with other unbiblical teachings that the system promotes.

Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD. Proverbs 20:10 KJV

Thus people sit idly by while bankers oppress their elders, the poor, and even the majority.

Last edited:
The unbeliever school system has told them the lie that divers weights and measures are the way to go, along with other unbiblical teachings that the system promotes.

Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD. Proverbs 20:10 KJV

Thus people sit idly by while bankers oppress their elders, the poor, and even the majority.
Michael, I would love for you to make a post about divers weights and measures on the forum for discussion. I never quite understood this verse and I'd love for you to elucidate.

You shall have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure, that your days may be lengthened in the land which the LORD your God is giving you. Deuteronomy 25:15 NKJV

It just means that standards of measurement should not change. A box labeled a pound of cereal should always contain a pound of cereal. Vendors are not allowed to change how many ounces are in a pound to cheat people out of cereal.

A dollar should buy the same amount of food in 40 years that it does today. It is not just for workers to spend 40 years earning a pension, and then have bankers slowly take their pensions away from them with inflation.

Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. James 5:4 NIV

You can't use dishonest weights and measures to sneakily take things away from people.

Im on a pension. It was removed as well you try funding any pension where on order to find it on a small town a levy of 100 dollars or more a year just to pay those on it.I will get what I was paying into it.but new hires will have only the 401a.is it fair to put your pension on the back of your son, grandson.even if inflation was nil.me paying 4 percent a year can't fund a 1500 dollar month check at age 65 till death.

Back