Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Destruction Of The Churches (US and Canada)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm no enemy of Muslims. Their enemy and mine are the same spirit, they just don't know it. But many Muslims today are dead serious about their faith - more serious than most Christians - and willing to die for and in some cases kill for it.
I would expect no less from a religion formed by an Arabian warlord that believed in spreading the faith by the sword. Most are peaceful like their Christian counterparts, but the violent ones see Christians as enemies and wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

I can do more with one dude who would die for his faith than a thousand who would not, and the coming persecution - which is also referred to as a "culling" in some prophesies - will separate the men from the boys within Christianity.
Where is this great persecution of Christians? Why hasn't it happened yet? Where are the death camps? And if Christians are so docile and harmless, what's the use in persecuting them anyway?

Where is this great persecution of Christians? Why hasn't it happened yet? Where are the death camps? And if Christians are so docile and harmless, what's the use in persecuting them anyway?

You mean in the West? It's been happening in other parts of the world all along, but in the States especially this has been a predominantly Christian nation, and one of the first pieces I cited made the same point about Canada. So long as a nation is predominantly Christian, persecution in such countries gets much tougher. But things are slowly changing now. They have already long since changed in governments (as the pieces also imply), and this is speeding the process within society, and eventually when resentment in society against Christians over teachings like their opposition to homosexuality reaches fever pitch, and when Islam gains an increasing hold in government, then you will see persecution.

If blasphemy survive then satan and devils bow to secular history and time still old creations Prophecy and knowledge survives in doubled minded I am having two masters not in full lights that have no Times that wins race by being ONE I AM that can be anything called Imaginations thats first before creations and is any belief materialized is always last results by your mind not seen working on Seen by fleshly hear, feel, smell, taste, trip, stumble, lust, sex, male and female ect...............whats loud preaching flesh old creation keeps prophecies and knowledge for TIME your remined new creation to flesh has no TIME influence anymore in your MIND Philip 2:=1 MIND the Christ Jesus used same ONE was also FATHER in all man and time gospels outside hand built of flesh is called dung and death to SPIRIT called FATHER means your mind dead to timelessness we all will sprout dead seed who we are not just sinners still remembered by law like old creation fading with time you keep waking from slave, servant, to SON that cast out old doubts of self then you become what timelessness FATHER was and is YOU. That of old belief your blaspheme to them still in flesh and outside needs performances of grace and mercy that wakes many times by brighter timelessness in dark sayings with cave your skull small voice waits for time to shut up.

You mean in the West? It's been happening in other parts of the world all along, but in the States especially this has been a predominantly Christian nation, and one of the first pieces I cited made the same point about Canada. So long as a nation is predominantly Christian, persecution in such countries gets much tougher. But things are slowly changing now. They have already long since changed in governments (as the pieces also imply), and this is speeding the process within society, and eventually when resentment in society against Christians over teachings like their opposition to homosexuality reaches fever pitch, and when Islam gains an increasing hold in government, then you will see persecution.
When I think of Christian persecution, I think of Africa and all the killings there. But we don't see anything like that here. The culture is changing, sure, but look at western Europe. It's far more secular than the United States, and there hasn't been a great persecution of any particular faith.

Why would the Muslims persecute the Christians over homosexuality? They also think it's an abomination. If anything, they would be more likely to create an alliance with Christians to persecute gays and pretty much anyone else they dislike.

I saw what ISIS did to people. I watched then behead a young girl and heard the gurgling sounds she made as she raised her arm once before going limp. I saw them drown several people in a cage. I saw them light a Yemeni POW on fire in a cage and watched him burn to death. You don't want these people as your allies, H.

When I think of Christian persecution, I think of Africa and all the killings there. But we don't see anything like that here. The culture is changing, sure, but look at western Europe. It's far more secular than the United States, and there hasn't been a great persecution of any particular faith.

There isn't much there to persecute at this point, Lol. Christianity has been relegated to sort of a non-factor in Europe at this point.
Why would the Muslims persecute the Christians over homosexuality?

No, Lol. You are confusing two different points. I'm saying Muslims will eventually attack Christianity here like they do in other countries, where they burn churches. The issue of homosexual "freedom" is one people like the Satanists will rally around to attack Christianity. It always has been.
I saw what ISIS did to people. I watched then behead a young girl and heard the gurgling sounds she made as she raised her arm once before going limp. I saw them drown several people in a cage. I saw them light a Yemeni POW on fire in a cage and watched him burn to death. You don't want these people as your allies, H.

I would if they had the demons cast out of them and they were filled with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who would kill for Allah would also die for Christ if they were required to.

There isn't much there to persecute at this point, Lol. Christianity has been relegated to sort of a non-factor in Europe at this point.
It's still a thing in eastern Europe. The mass immigration of Muslims into western Europe has given Christianity a second chance. But they're blowing it by making it all about race.

No, Lol. You are confusing two different points. I'm saying Muslims will eventually attack Christianity here like they do in other countries, where they burn churches. The issue of homosexual "freedom" is one people like the Satanists will rally around to attack Christianity. It always has been.
Historically, Muslims only attack other religions when they become the dominant religion in whatever country they're in. The United States is a very Christian country with a very small percentage of Muslims.

I would if they had the demons cast out of them and they were filled with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who would kill for Allah would also die for Christ if they were required to.
What good is a man that simply dies for Christ? He is now a corpse and is useful to no one. These people didn't have demons in them, H. They were brainwashed by the religion. They took it literally. They became fanatics.

You'll notice Christians tend to ignore the verses in the bible that call on them to commit violence. Stoning adulterers to death, for example. They don't want to do that and I don't blame them.

It's still a thing in eastern Europe. The mass immigration of Muslims into western Europe has given Christianity a second chance.

Well that's an interesting take on it... and yes, persecution actually works to strengthen the church - at least the truly on fire and dedicated church. It does the opposite where the spiritually superficial are concerned.
Historically, Muslims only attack other religions when they become the dominant religion in whatever country they're in. The United States is a very Christian country with a very small percentage of Muslims.

For now, but they have a strategy they employ. It's the fastest growing religion in the world based largely on pure population growth. They still have a lot of kids, whereas as many Christians no longer do. And once their numbers rise to something close to 10% of a population (either through conversion or populating or both), they start getting extremely disruptive through political activism, and that's what's going to happen here, likely well before they reach those numbers in our case. They will demand the right to pray in schools, even though such rights will continue to be denied Christians, and you will see them demand all the religious liberties they want even as Christian rights are eroded completely out of society.

That's what's coming. You don't have to believe me now, but you will likely live to see it.
What good is a man that simply dies for Christ? He is now a corpse and is useful to no one.

Boy, full of questions today, aren't we! :)

Let me get to this one a little later. You're gonna wear me out if I don't take a little break, Lol.

Well that's an interesting take on it... and yes, persecution actually works to strengthen the church - at least the truly on fire and dedicated church. It does the opposite where the spiritually superficial are concerned.
The ever illusive 'true' Christian. :tongue

For now, but they have a strategy they employ. It's the fastest growing religion in the world based largely on pure population growth. They still have a lot of kids, whereas as many Christians no longer do. And once their numbers rise to something close to 10% of a population (either through conversion or populating or both), they start getting extremely disruptive through political activism, and that's what's going to happen here, likely well before they reach those numbers in our case. They will demand the right to pray in schools, even though such rights will continue to be denied Christians, and you will see them demand all the religious liberties they want even as Christian rights are eroded completely out of society.
Christians demand prayer in school today. It is wise to oppose it. If you grant Christians this special right, then Muslims would demand the same. Satanists would also demand it as they are a recognized religion.

That's what's coming. You don't have to believe me now, but you will likely live to see it.
This was but one of many eventualities that was anticipated. I've been following it since 2013.

Boy, full of questions today, aren't we! :)
Drove my pastor nuts back in the day. Lol.

The ever illusive 'true' Christian. :tongue

LoL. Well there is such a thing, you just have to ask God for the definition. Ask everybody else and the goalposts will move around all over the place, and in some cases, up the stands and over the bleachers into oblivion.
Christians demand prayer in school today. It is wise to oppose it. If you grant Christians this special right, then Muslims would demand the same. Satanists would also demand it as they are a recognized religion.

What I'm telling you is, what we are going to end up with is the Muslims and Satanists praying their little lungs out and the Christians being told to sit down and shut up because nobody wants to hear prayers being said to a "God of hate."

Never mind the inconsistencies. That won't matter to the powers that be.
This was but one of many eventualities that was anticipated. I've been following it since 2013.

More than anticipated. Prophesied. And I've been following it since before 2000.
Drove my pastor nuts back in the day. Lol.

I feel sorry for him, Lol.

LoL. Well there is such a thing, you just have to ask God for the definition. Ask everybody else and the goalposts will move around all over the place, and in some cases, up the stands and over the bleachers into oblivion.
I'd rather ask God for the winning lottery numbers. Lol.

What I'm telling you is, what we are going to end up with is the Muslims and Satanists praying their little lungs out and the Christians being told to sit down and shut up because nobody wants to hear prayers being said to a "God of hate."
Perhaps. But I think Christians are fighting over a battlefield that is no longer being contested. Kids don't want to pray, no matter what religion is making the demands. The battleground is now TikTok.

Never mind the inconsistencies. That won't matter to the powers that be.
The supreme court will cease to matter?

I feel sorry for him, Lol.
I made him a better pastor by challenging him. He was my high school teacher and we got along really well. So nobody's fee fees were hurt too bad. Lol.

True.
What good is a man that simply dies for Christ? He is now a corpse and is useful to no one. These people didn't have demons in them, H. They were brainwashed by the religion. They took it literally. They became fanatics.
Christian martyrs were given the choice to deny Jesus or die. There weren’t fanatics, just knew the truth and refuses to jettison it to save their lives. And in the first century, “the blood of the martyrs became the seed of the church.” The more they were martyred, the faster people became believers as they were convinced by their goodness in the face of unjust suffering.
You'll notice Christians tend to ignore the verses in the bible that call on them to commit violence. Stoning adulterers to death, for example. They don't want to do that and I don't blame them.
I like your posts but this I must correct. The law given to ancient Israel was for them alone. It wasn’t universal. It allowed them this punishment which is a pretty strong deterrent which is the point. Anyway, the NT is clear that the laws of Moses were abolished with Christ for followers of Him. It isn’t that we don’t like certain verses. We don’t offer up grain sacrifices or find a rabbi to inspect skin disorders either.

True.

Christian martyrs were given the choice to deny Jesus or die. There weren’t fanatics, just knew the truth and refuses to jettison it to save their lives. And in the first century, “the blood of the martyrs became the seed of the church.” The more they were martyred, the faster people became believers as they were convinced by their goodness in the face of unjust suffering.
That's... I've never looked at it that way before. Convinced by their goodness in the face of unjust suffering. Something about that struck a chord. I'll think about this.

I like your posts but this I must correct. The law given to ancient Israel was for them alone. It wasn’t universal. It allowed them this punishment which is a pretty strong deterrent which is the point. Anyway, the NT is clear that the laws of Moses were abolished with Christ for followers of Him. It isn’t that we don’t like certain verses. We don’t offer up grain sacrifices or find a rabbi to inspect skin disorders either.
Ah, I see. My mistake then.

What good is a man that simply dies for Christ? He is now a corpse and is useful to no one.

No one truly led by the Spirit dies until it is their time, and only by the will of God. And when they have run their race and finished their course, some are given the opportunity to make the ultimate expression of devotion to the Lord, for as He Himself states, "Greater love has no man then that He should die for the one he loves."

Old Testament. We no longer war against flesh and blood.

Perhaps. But I think Christians are fighting over a battlefield that is no longer being contested. Kids don't want to pray, no matter what religion is making the demands. The battleground is now TikTok.

The battleground will be everywhere.
The supreme court will cease to matter?

Legal precedent won't be the only issue at work. There will be a general hatred of Christians being inculcated within society at large to silence them. Christian kids will know they are going to be hated, vilified and even potentially attacked if they publicly identify.

Legal precedent won't be the only issue at work. There will be a general hatred of Christians being inculcated within society at large to silence them. Christian kids will know they are going to be hated, vilified and even potentially attacked if they publicly identify.
Cool story from VERY recent history (this new milennium).

A group of missionaries went to the Maldives as technical workers for Government funded projects (like UN Climate Change Studies). They quietly influenced individual local people in rural communities to commit to Christ in this 100% Muslim nation. A change in Government leadership led to the mass expulsion of all foreigners in the country and a crackdown on the converts. Those formerly treated well by their Muslim Villages and merely held under "house arrest" for being a Christian (a crime in the Maldives), were rounded up by the Government and transported to the Prison in the Nation's Capital. For most, being in that cell was the first chance they had ever had to meet another Maldivian Christian. Their 'punishment' was the closest thing to a 'revival' or 'church' that most had ever experienced. Reports from contacts in India say that they were greatly encouraged and emboldened.

Some things, it seems, never change. Know what I mean?

Cool story from VERY recent history (this new milennium).

A group of missionaries went to the Maldives as technical workers for Government funded projects (like UN Climate Change Studies). They quietly influenced individual local people in rural communities to commit to Christ in this 100% Muslim nation. A change in Government leadership led to the mass expulsion of all foreigners in the country and a crackdown on the converts. Those formerly treated well by their Muslim Villages and merely held under "house arrest" for being a Christian (a crime in the Maldives), were rounded up by the Government and transported to the Prison in the Nation's Capital. For most, being in that cell was the first chance they had ever had to meet another Maldivian Christian. Their 'punishment' was the closest thing to a 'revival' or 'church' that most had ever experienced. Reports from contacts in India say that they were greatly encouraged and emboldened.

Some things, it seems, never change. Know what I mean?

Yeah. If the Spirit's there, I'd rather be in prison with a bunch of genuine Christians than running around "free" but without any contact with any. Where's the joy in that? Seems like it would be a terribly lonely life, free or not.

Arsons and vandalism of churches here in the so called Bible Belt. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Hatred and cruelty seem more…acceptable to the masses today? In the us I mean. I can’t speak for other nations…

Arsons and vandalism of churches here in the so called Bible Belt. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Hatred and cruelty seem more…acceptable to the masses today? In the us I mean. I can’t speak for other nations…

Thanks to corrupt politicians, things are moving in pretty much the same direction almost everywhere now.

Heathen traditions and customs have infiltrated many churches. Zechariah chapter 11, the sheep traffickers infiltrated churches. Many churches are aligned with world churches. Traditions of men and false doctrine are poisoning people's minds. From the youth many people are programmed by traditions of men. Zechariah chapter 1, the four horns are education system, economic, political and religion. These four agencies are brainwashing people to accept the one world political system. World wide church of council's is absorbing denominations and churches. Get the picture. Education system is teaching evolution and philosophy. Kids are being brainwashed. God is not in school's. Can we see why kids shooting kids. Theft. Druggies. Alcoholism. Secular humanism. Revelation chapter 13, the one world political system is coming. It receives deadly wound near future. Satan as antichrist heals deadly wound by establishing world peace. Majority of churches will lead entire congregations to worship antichrist. Traditions of men is poison.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back