Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Education of Jesus VS Lucifer, and The Morning Star Venus.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

EvKrev

People are being deceived into thinking Lucifer is the morning star, and that Lucifer is even Jesus, when he isn't, and I have proven this using scripture in my video below. People are being deceived into thinking the day star Venus, is Lucifer, and some search results even say Venus is a woman, yet the morning star isn't, and I have proven this using scripture in my video below. Please take the time to listen to this video, and even read along for a better understanding, and have your perspective of the bright and morning star become more clear.

The Education of Jesus VS Lucifer, and The Morning Star Venus.

People are being deceived into thinking Lucifer is the morning star, and that Lucifer is even Jesus, when he isn't, and I have proven this using scripture in my video below. People are being deceived into thinking the day star Venus, is Lucifer, and some search results even say Venus is a woman, yet the morning star isn't, and I have proven this using scripture in my video below. Please take the time to listen to this video, and even read along for a better understanding, and have your perspective of the bright and morning star become more clear.

The Education of Jesus VS Lucifer, and The Morning Star Venus.

To me it seems pretty clear that the Heb. in Is.14:12 is helel ben shakhar, lit Helel son of Shachar, hélél put into Latin as lucifer (Roman Catholic Vulgate). In this section of Isaiah various kings and kingdoms were denounced—Assyria, Philistia, etc. In the oracle against Babylonia, its proud but mortal Babylonian king, who suffered from the same delusion of grandeur as had Helel son of Shachar in the old Canaanite myth about Venus, would like the character in the myth be brought low to the grave.

But myths aside, Venus, the morning ‘star’, was widely taken as a beacon of the hope of day. Thus 2 Pt.1:19 could double in Christian circles as Christ, the true morning star of hope, with Jesus himself being the ultimate bright morning star of hope (Rv.22:16).

To me it seems pretty clear that the Heb. in Is.14:12 is helel ben shakhar, lit Helel son of Shachar, hélél put into Latin as lucifer (Roman Catholic Vulgate). In this section of Isaiah various kings and kingdoms were denounced—Assyria, Philistia, etc. In the oracle against Babylonia, its proud but mortal Babylonian king, who suffered from the same delusion of grandeur as had Helel son of Shachar in the old Canaanite myth about Venus, would like the character in the myth be brought low to the grave.

But myths aside, Venus, the morning ‘star’, was widely taken as a beacon of the hope of day. Thus 2 Pt.1:19 could double in Christian circles as Christ, the true morning star of hope, with Jesus himself being the ultimate bright morning star of hope (Rv.22:16).
Interesting nice post brother!

Back