Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] The Election

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

McQuacks

Hello all,
I felt like it was important for me to ask for prayer for this election tonight. This is a huge time in our nation, and we need to be looking to God in all of our decisions! I'd like to ask for prayer that God's will is done and that His righteousness is upheld.
Thank you,
-McQ

Hi friend,

As Chritian Citizens , we love this country. There is no doubt that our love will ever remain for that which is true and right. God has a plan for planet earth, I read it in the Bible.

The Earth is the Lords and the fullness there of. He wins everytime. No matter what the world may try to show us yesterday or today, God had the first word and will have the last.

Where do you think the exspression comes from, "He who laughs last laughs best", I read it in the Bible. We shall rejoice together when Jesus throws old Satan and His hoards in the pits. His Word will come to pass, or else Jesus never came and we are not hear free thanking Jesus, that His Word will come to pass.

Bible says the crown of civilization proclaimed that the Lord of Heaven rules in the kingdoms of men.(Daniel) I suppose that is why we do what we do, we are all just doing what He allows us to do as He makes ways where there is no way. Where we live in faith because He gives us faith through His Word. Where our Hope is in the Hope of the World and His soon appearing. We believe life is sacred, though He has given much life for the freedom and growth of our journey through time. The search for meaning has lead us to our hope in Jesus.

The theme I read is the maker is also the answer. God will not be mocked even if He forgives those who are blind, He will fullfill His Word. May He be mercifull on us all ever through the blood of His dear Son.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back