Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Emerald forest, Events in Australia?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I was watching the film the Emerald forest recently, the invisible people, tribe, their way of life in the forest , changed by the arrival of the fierce people tribe,
Because logging was taking so much of the forest.
The fierce people, took the women of the invisible people to be used in the sex trade, in league with the loggers, the invisible people rescue their women,
And disappear deeper into the forest, but are warned more men will come, the river to had been dammed,
The invisible people cried out for the rains to come, and create such a flood the dam will be broken, and the river will flow again, and stop the advance of the loggers,
Which comes to pass.

When you look at events in Australia, and how the Aborigines, were and are treated ,
As with most indigoes people, Indians ect. Or any abused oppressed afflicted people.
When people are treated in such away, namely because of the greed and selfishness of others, those responsible , it must come back on their heads some where down the line, when people cry out for justice,

johnny

Well that happened hundreds of years ago and it's the same story for how many of today's countries started (they arrived to find a tribe, they went to war with the tribe and took the land. This is both Australia and the USA's exact history lol). People who are born in Australia/America/wherever else now are not responsible for the bad that their ancestors did, they had no choice in the matter and if they were in that same situation today, they wouldn't harm anyone.

I know what you mean though and that sort of stuff is tragic. History is litered with so much bad and I think it just points to our sinful nature

I was watching the film the Emerald forest recently, the invisible people, tribe, their way of life in the forest , changed by the arrival of the fierce people tribe,
Because logging was taking so much of the forest.
The fierce people, took the women of the invisible people to be used in the sex trade, in league with the loggers, the invisible people rescue their women,
And disappear deeper into the forest, but are warned more men will come, the river to had been dammed,
The invisible people cried out for the rains to come, and create such a flood the dam will be broken, and the river will flow again, and stop the advance of the loggers,
Which comes to pass.

When you look at events in Australia, and how the Aborigines, were and are treated ,
As with most indigoes people, Indians ect. Or any abused oppressed afflicted people.
When people are treated in such away, namely because of the greed and selfishness of others, those responsible , it must come back on their heads some where down the line, when people cry out for justice,

johnny

it does in the white throne judgment that no man escapes.

Yes, the history of how settlers have treated inigenous tribes is horrific, and terribly sad and embarrassing. It is not talked about much, but there was genocide committed by British settlers to the Aboriginal people. Not to mention the stolen generation in the 20th century :sad

Yes, those settlers got away with it, but in general in Australia the majority of the public are starting to hold our political leaders to account when it comes to the treatment of the Aboriginal people. The problem is that no-one knows how to solve the massive problems caused by earlier generations, becasue nothing really seems to work, and there are so many complex problems to sort out. But it is improving, but it honestly couldn't improve much slower. :sad

Yes, the history of how settlers have treated inigenous tribes is horrific, and terribly sad and embarrassing. It is not talked about much, but there was genocide committed by British settlers to the Aboriginal people. Not to mention the stolen generation in the 20th century :sad

Yes, those settlers got away with it, but in general in Australia the majority of the public are starting to hold our political leaders to account when it comes to the treatment of the Aboriginal people. The problem is that no-one knows how to solve the massive problems caused by earlier generations, becasue nothing really seems to work, and there are so many complex problems to sort out. But it is improving, but it honestly couldn't improve much slower. :sad

dont think thats better for the native american tribes here.

How are native Americans treated? I don't hear much about it. Which probably says a lot in itself.

theres some mistreatment as in they are looked in general as drunks and sorry indiviuals.

kinda like those on welfare who are always assumed to be worthless, and putting out kids

its not a nation wide thing but live near a reservation and you will hear that talk.

my daughter is in that category and i have reminded here that she is well indian as she has seminole blood(she doesnt like cherokee indians

in North Carolina there is tunnel that goes nowhere that was a highway that connected cherokee,nc to gatlinburg,TN
the states of north carolina and tenessee forced the cherokee off their land to buld the road but never finished it and the indians were quite bitter and still are over that.

christianity is called the white mans religion by the native americans

and i think lewis is also part native american.

even beyond the scope of those two ethnic groups , this happens all the time in this world

i just wonder how people justified themselves then....

and we justify ourselves now with war and terrorism....the world at large that is

there is a genocide going on right now and no one cares....:clap

even beyond the scope of those two ethnic groups , this happens all the time in this world

i just wonder how people justified themselves then....

and we justify ourselves now with war and terrorism....the world at large that is

there is a genocide going on right now and no one cares....:clap

are you talking about abortion?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back