Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The end is nigh

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Corn Pop

Nigh, Nye, Night, Near, whatever.

I tell you. Today i woke up at i guess around 6am, it rained for about 6 mins, then today i seen at least 6 people.

If you add that up its 6 and 6 and 6.

6+6+6= 666

666= Number of the beast.

The end is near.

Last edited:
6+6+6= 18 :screwloose2
I think we'll need to remain calm and let events unfold; it is out of our hands should the end be over the horizon.
We must remain in prayer for Jesus to deliver us.

"Around", "about", and "at least" isn't exact enough.... Sorry.

I seen a 6 pack of oranges on sale in the shop, gas went up 6 cents today, and it just so happens there be 6 strips of bacon left in the fridge.

Thats 3 sixes. Three 6 6 6 is the beast. I tell you this is no coincedience. The beast is 1/3 bacon.

Bacon = Pig = Beast.

Beast = Satan = 666

Orange = Eve ate a peice of fruit.

THE END IS NIGH!

Last edited:
High above the earth where the atomosphere meets the vastness of space, our world stretches to it's end.

THE END IS HIGH!

Back