Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The End of the World!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Blev

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:tongueunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:biggrinontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
Some have predicted 12/21/12 as dooms day. Whether you believe it or not, whether today or 80 years from now one day will be dooms day.

If this was your last day on earth, do you know for sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you would go to Heaven? The Bible says "for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" and "for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord". It says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". ‘’Whosoever" means you, me or anyone.

Jesus said no one knows when that last day or hour will be. You have no guarantee of tomorrow. Bad things do happen so this COULD be your last day on earth.

Who wouldn’t want to be absolutely sure if they were ready for heaven? You CAN know for sure and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ so if you would like to receive the gift that God has for you today, say this after me with your lips out loud and mean it with your heart. Because Romans 10:9-10 says if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. If you have never asked Him into your life and received Him as your Lord pray now:

‘’Lord Jesus, come into my life. Change me, transform me. Wash me and cleanse me of all sin by your blood. I turn from sin and turn to you Jesus. I believe you died for me and rose from the dead that I can be saved. Be the Lord of every part of my life & fill me with your Holy Spirit. Help me to live a life that glorifies you and to be a good witness for You. Thank you Jesus for saving me’’

If you really meant that, all of your sins are forgiven. Never be afraid or run away from God because you can always come to God, no matter what, and He will forgive you. He is waiting with open arms. He loves you and has a better life for you. Talk to Him, worship Him and read the Bible each day. And find a Bible believing church to be a part of to help you stay strong in the Lord.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Blev, for being such a wonderful voice of reason during this season of high emotions. We each should live our lives fully prepared in the event it is our last. And this includes making sure we are right with our Lord.

Thank you!

Thank you, Blev, for being such a wonderful voice of reason during this season of high emotions. We each should live our lives fully prepared in the event it is our last. And this includes making sure we are right with our Lord.

Thank you!
You're welcome. :) That's why we are still here, to share the good news when bad news is all around

Even though it was not true that this day was the end of the world, it caused some to begin to think about eternal, and that is a good thing .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back