Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The enthronement of Jesus Christ and the time of Jacob's trouble.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
2Sa_6:17 And they brought in the ark of the LORD, and set it in his place, in the midst of the tabernacle that David had pitched for it: and David offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the LORD.
A tent ... in the material
House of david,messianic line.Jesus himself
:thumbsup

At the marriage supper of the Lamb and His bride, at the time of His enthronement (Rev. 19: 6,7), chosen will also be present (Revelation 17: 14). These are those who will be killed (Rev. 6: 9) during the harvest (49 prophetic years), and those who are called are those, 'which shall not taste of death' (Mar. 9: 1). These are 144,000 Israeli Evangelists (Rev. 7: 4-8). These two groups will be raptured together with the two witnesses (Rev. 11: 12). This will be the second rapture. This rapture will look like the first rapture, that is, the rapture of the Church of the firstborn. Only the second rapture there will be observed by the entire inhabitance of the Earth 'and their enemies beheld them' (Rev.11:12)
144,000 Israel Evangelists are those who, having heard voice of the Lord: 'Come out of her, my people' (Rev. 18: 4), will come out of the great whore. This will happen in the last year of the seventieth week of Daniel.

What is/was the tabernacle of David?
‘In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old’ (Amos.9:11)

It is a question of the earthly Tabernacle, prophetically it is the Third Temple, after its desecration by the beast.

‘And I came to Jerusalem, and understood of the evil that Eliashib did for Tobiah, in preparing him a chamber in the courts of the house of God.

And it grieved me sore: therefore I cast forth all the household stuff of Tobiah out of the chamber.

Then I commanded, and they cleansed the chambers: and thither brought I again the vessels of the house of God, with the meat offering and the frankincense.’
(Neh.13:7-9)

Cleansing of the Third Temple will take place from the 1290th day to the 1335th day. Scripture, prophetically, names the Third Temple as 'the first tabernacle'. At that time one tabernacle will be in Heaven, the other will be on Earth, 'that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience'. As you know, in the first half of the week, they will offer sacrifices and offerings.

‘And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate’ (Dan.9:27)

‘The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience’
(Heb.9:8,9)

Rev 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The third woe begins with the seventh trumpet in Rev 11:15 and it comes quickly. Here we see much rejoicing in heaven for the time is now that the mystery of God will be finished as he declared this to the prophets, Revelation 10:7. God will make an end to all sinful abominations here on earth against His people as His mighty power will reign as now the blood of the martyred saints will be avenged. God is about to destroy the enemy for eternity and all the Kingdoms or nations of the world will now have become the Kingdoms and nations of God and no man will ever be able to take them out of Gods hands again, John 10:27, 28. The time of Gods longsuffering in His patience for those who need to repent, 2 Peter 3:9, has now come to an end and all glory and honor is given to His name.

Back