Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The fall of Islam

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
David Wilkerson, once shared, because of what the Lord had revealed to him, that we would see the fall of Islam,
This being the case, when those walls come tumbling down, and the opportunity presents it self, and the door opens are we ready to fill that gap,
I have shared with our Muslim brothers and sisters, they gladly received the good news, that God was our heavenly father, and that we could know his , love, his presence, and his wonderful salvation, a priceless gift, also they could have a personal relation ship, with the risen Lord Jesus.
To them if they lived or died was all about the will of Allah.
Some have been very excited to return to their village and share this revelation.
This being the case, who will be the first Christian, to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in Mecca.
Who can I send, who will go.
I have also seen on some forums, that a Muslim has joined the forum, and then been banned from sharing his or her views,
Should we not be big enough, to allow this, and have a Muslim section hindu ect, were Christians and Muslims and other faiths, can meet and greet one another and exchange our views and beliefs.
How can they turn to Jesus, if they have not heard?
Gods family will be made up of people from every tribe and every tongue.
My mother who runs a christian childrens home in kisumu kenya, covenant home, often when things have been very tough, it has been the Hindus and hare Krishna,s who have been the biggest support. God bless Johnny.

EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6 VERSE 12 FOR OUR STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST THE RULERS OF DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKNESS IN HIGH PLACES.

David wilkerson had a vision, we would see the fall of Islam, see it, believe it, pray for it.

Jesus said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains,

people in europe, never thought they would see the Berlin wall come down, it happened.

I have come to set the captives free, many are under the heavy yoke of Islam

God bless johnny

Every night I pray for the immediate fall of Islam. Not Muslims; but, Islam. I despise it---it is paganism of the first order. False god, false book, false prophet.

It's hard to say if David Wilkerson's prophecy is God-given or not. But in response to this question...

I have also seen on some forums, that a Muslim has joined the forum, and then been banned from sharing his or her views, Should we not be big enough, to allow this, and have a Muslim section hindu ect, were Christians and Muslims and other faiths, can meet and greet one another and exchange our views and beliefs.

...I would answer, there is a time and a place for everything. I'm not sure a general Christian forum (where there are likely to be a lot of new Christians seeking a deeper faith) is an appropriate place for DEBATING such things, as they typically degrade into fruitless arguments.

But it is ABSOLUTELY our duty to answer Muslims' questions, to give an answer for our own faith. Maybe a forum section for debating would be useful? Or maybe an entirely separate forum website altogether?

Just my opinion.

God raised up eygpt to demostrate his power, the egyption army, swallowed in in the red sea, in one day.
like wise Egypt and her allies, turned around in the six day war,
Gods promise to Abraham was i will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you, every nation that has stood with Isreal has been blessed.
At times Isreal has forsaken the Lord, and reaped the consequences.
Many christians, believe the red horse, the second seal, in revelations chapter 6
the rider given the large sword, to bring war to the Earth is Islam
some do not believe its Islam
however it is written,
The sword of the Lord is out, flashing like lighting from east to west, polished for slaughter, judgement.
the kings of the east and their number is 200.000.000 china now boasts a land army of 200.000.000
who slay a third of man kind, the slain being from one end of the world to the other.
The storm is coming, like a thief in the night at a time least expected.
many believe God will again demostrate his power, and Islam, will fall, be defeated.
then many captives will be set free, and come out from under the heavy yoke of Islam.
and to salvation, through our Lord Jesus christ, central to arab, jew, christian, and every one eles
The good samaratin, could have read, the good muslim who is my Neighbour,? love your neighbour as you love your self.
the samarian women, Jesus would have offered, the living waters, the spirit and salvation,
could have read the muslim women at the well, though this women was living in sin, had had five husbands Jesus would have offered salvation.
God hates our sin, but loves the man, we do not agree with the teachings of Islam, had we been born in an Islamic state, it would be the teaching we received.
Muslims are just people like you and me, they have red blood, flowing through their veins,
and the blood Jesus shed on the cross, was for every one. the cross goes deeper enough, wider enough, higher enough, thank God for Jesus, Glory to him, in the highest. johnny

This being the case, who will be the first Christian, to preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in Mecca.
I'll tell you this, if the Lord does not send you into Mecca, you will be killed, I'll tell you that. And then again sometimes you have to die for the Lord. But unless it is God's will that you live in Mecca giving His Word without being killed, you will be. Because Mecca is no joke when it come to aggression against Christians.

I think Reigningfish has the right idea. It would be best for those of other faiths stay in a specified area of the forum. Given I am a person who is considered having non-Orthodox positions in many of the things of the Christian faith, I found that forums (such as a Baptist one I posted in) gave me no trouble when I respectfully posted in a non-Baptist area, to which I faithfully adhered. But other Christian forums do not have such places to post, and each one has their own click. While I am received on many, I found myself banned on others, maybe even as a troll. But there's no way to know that until at least several posts are made how one takes them.

As for David Wilkerson's prediction, could the original poster give me a link where I can specifically find that? If anything, I see him predicting the opposite (i.e. the rise) of Islam. As much as I do not like the guy, in all fairness I want to make sure he really stated that as opposed to email circulations and urban legends.

Back