Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The FALSE GOSPEL of ISLAM

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jesus IS the ONLY Way to Heaven ....

You must come to Jesus for true salvation of your soul.

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You see ... There is no other way to heaven, except through Jesus Christ.

seekandlisten said:
Veritas said:
seekandlisten said:
I don't see how you can justify the muslim faith as the enemy?

They do not listen to Jesus; and so they are not on the side of truth.
Here is what Jesus says:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:7
Everyone on the side of truth listens to me. John 18:37

If what they proclaim is not the truth, it is a lie. That lie, is an enemy to God and an enemy to us. We are called to love them and give them the truth.

The religion that has become Christianity is also a lie. John 14:7 proves that case as well. Supposedly I have to believe Jesus is the Father before I can come to the Father?? Again, realize I am against all organized religions. My beliefs stem from but are not limited to: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Sufism, Taoism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Hinduism. They all teach different aspects of the truth in their origins. Religion corrupts all truth.

Even the demons believe in God ....

One cannot believe in both Jesus and Islam. They are two completely different religions, and sets of beliefs. Mohammed is NOT a prophet of God. The Quaran is NOT from God, but rather is from Satan, the father of lies.

Islam is opposed to Christianity, and is NOT compatible with the Christian faith. If one truly believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, they will NOT follow Islam (or Allah). Allah is NOT the same god of Christianity.

seekandlisten said:
Veritas said:
And given the definition of "religion" I think you are refering to I would agree religion corrupts all truth. But if Jesus IS truth and the only way. I'm going with Jesus. I agree Judiasm, Islam, Sufism, Taoism, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Hinduism all have pieces of the truth. Parts of the morality are similar; and that makes sense considering there is an objective moral law that exists in the world. However, I believe the fullness of life giving truth is only found in Jesus. As He says, He is the only way to the Father. If I believe Him, I have to reject Islam (and the rest) as the way to truth and life.

So what of the Muslim that believes that Jesus died for the sins of the world and follows Allah, the same God of Christianity? Do you deny that person the right to salvation if they don't convert to Christianity?

to bad gabe isnt around he would have a field day with those that think islam and christainity are reconcible.

jasoncran said:
this link on wiki-islam is a little hard to hard as it is well sick! but the truth imho. as gabe mentioned this thing here a lot and i seen this first hand in afghanistan, marriage of the children to the adult men.
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Quran

I read a news article recently that a very old Muslim man, can't remember just how old, but something like 80 or 90, who married a young girl.

There are so many things wrong with Islam, including the honor killings, numbering around 5,000 every year, and the barbaric acts of mutilating Muslim women (cutting off their noses, ears, gouging out their eyes, slashing them, burning them to death, beating, raping, and then blaming them for adultery when they were raped) continued persecution of Christians, burning churches, villages, homes .... brainwashing women and children into strapping bombs to their bodies, and going out to kill people, all in the name a false god Allah ....

Very sad indeed ... My heart goes out to the many people who are deceived by the false god Allah and the evil religion of Islam.

I pray that God will touch the lives of many and bring them to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, and acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Genesis 21

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, "Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac." 11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the maidservant into a nation also, because he is your offspring."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back