Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Great Channel

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for Fri 11, November, 2022

Topic: The Great Channel

Highlights:

God’s Love in Christ Jesus
What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who is against us? Romans 8:31

When it comes to comparing God's wisdom, No one can outsmart it. God's wisdom is fast, securely design and accurate and God has all the resources to back His decision. He is the most advanced in creative super-works of life. Someone somewhere created an artificial atomic missile bomb with the aim of destroying the world which God had created. If God did not approve the destruction of the world, no one will destroy it.

God is multilateral in His ways. God can create and defend His creation. Though He can destroy when necessary, but It's not in His will to destroy His us (Genesis 9:11)

And When God be for us, no one can be against us. It sounds like play but it's the reality. Jesus Christ came to save the world, and I doubt if anyone or any organization can sabotage His plans. All the exaggerated bragging are just rumours as only Heaven has got the main authority to decide what happens to the earth. Matthew 24:6

What about your life? Is it written in Christ scroll among the names that Jesus would save? Have you surrendered your life to Jesus Christ to save you and be your shepherd? John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day."

Tune to the great channel of Christ, read your Bible, listen to should lifting messages from anointed preachers of the gospel, sing and worship God, pray to Him, attune your heart to the great channel. Work for Him (in His vineyard). Get trained to be His servant and tell others about how wonderful your Jesus is. This is what will save your soul from the tension going on around the world now. Join the Great Channel of Heaven today. Leave the world with the noise so you can have peace and joy. 1John 2:15

Now you know. Psalms 16:11 Thou dost show me the path of life;
in thy presence there is fulness of joy,
in thy right hand are pleasures for evermore. Create God's presence around you where you will worship and attune to your maker. The world itself is full of troubles. Thank you Holy Spirit for the message.

Prayer: Father, I understand that it's not me that has to fight, but you will fight for me to give me maximum security in life. Today, I can The great channel of heaven in Jesus name. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back