Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Great Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hmmm... the first resurrection...
  • Well my take would be the 7 Churches. If they endure. The Thyatiran Church will rule the nations. Rev 2:26-27. So I see that Church sitting on the thrones that are set up in Rev 20:4. Fits nicely.
  • Those who didn't take the Mark are also included... this would not include those before the Trib as there was no Mark to refuse. Also if there is no Beast to worship... how can you say that anyone resisted worshipping the Beast? Rev 20:4
The first resurrection is of the anointed Christians who had died prior to that resurrection, hence why they were contrasted with the rest of the dead. They are those of these passages:
Lu 22:28 But ye are they that have continued with me in my temptations;
Lu 22:29 and I appoint unto you a kingdom, even as my Father appointed unto me,
Lu 22:30 that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and ye shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Re 5:9 And they sing a new song, saying, Worthy art thou to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou was slain, and didst purchase unto God with thy blood [men] of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation,
Re 5:10 and madest them [to be] unto our God a kingdom and priests; and they reign upon earth.
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them that were sealed, a hundred and forty and four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:
Re 7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand: Of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand;
Re 7:6 Of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand;
Re 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand;
Re 7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
Re 14:1 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.
Re 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard [was] as [the voice] of harpers harping with their harps:
Re 14:3 and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, [even] they that had been purchased out of the earth.
They are referred to as the Israel of God sir: Ga 6:16 And as many as shall walk by this rule, peace [be] upon them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

The first resurrection is of the anointed Christians who had died prior to that resurrection, hence why they were contrasted with the rest of the dead. They are those of these passages:
Lu 22:28 But ye are they that have continued with me in my temptations;
Lu 22:29 and I appoint unto you a kingdom, even as my Father appointed unto me,
Lu 22:30 that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and ye shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Re 5:9 And they sing a new song, saying, Worthy art thou to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou was slain, and didst purchase unto God with thy blood [men] of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation,
Re 5:10 and madest them [to be] unto our God a kingdom and priests; and they reign upon earth.
Re 7:4 And I heard the number of them that were sealed, a hundred and forty and four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the children of Israel:
Re 7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand: Of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand;
Re 7:6 Of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand;
Re 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand;
Re 7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand; Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
Re 14:1 And I saw, and behold, the Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty and four thousand, having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their foreheads.
Re 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and the voice which I heard [was] as [the voice] of harpers harping with their harps:
Re 14:3 and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, [even] they that had been purchased out of the earth.
They are referred to as the Israel of God sir: Ga 6:16 And as many as shall walk by this rule, peace [be] upon them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
And with all of that is seems you are saying the exact thing I am.
The 7 Churches are the enduring Saints of the End Times.
So your description of them uses different passages.

You need to tag a member you are addressing by their user name. It will look like this but no spaces. @ dwb001
Not sure how to "tag". I know how to copy/paste, is that what you meant? He seems to accept DB, his initials, but show me how to tag if you would be so kind.

We address each member by their member name unless they want us to know their real name. You will address this member as dwb001 unless he wants to give you his given name.
I guess if it is going to be a problem, I will just not address him at all. Problem solved.

Yep 1000 years on Earth with Jesus.
Sound like a fun time.
It will be a great time that is indescribable for a fact. I am sorry sir, I have been counseled over you, so I am sorry that I am unable to speak to you freely, so this will be my last post to you personally. Wish you the best. Bob

It looks like this @ Highway54 but do not put any spaces. Highway54 try it here with my screen name @ for_his_glory but no spaces for_his_glory
Looks like you typed it in fully but with no spaces correct @forhisglory No don't seem to work, I think you are typing it out fully maam. Like this @ for his glory

Even in that I did something wrong, as yours came up blue, but mine just stayed like I typed them.

Looks like you typed it in fully but with no spaces correct @forhisglory No don't seem to work, I think you are typing it out fully maam. Like this @ for his glory

Even in that I did something wrong, as yours came up blue, but mine just stayed like I typed them.
You did it right but left out the underscores in my name for_his_glory

what will happen?
its very simple, it seems theyre choosing a very civil way of doing it.
they starve people from freedom and then coerce them into making themselves childless and killing themselves slowly (currently, much faster than before)
so, you give the godless people a choice and let them decide if they want to be part of the future. these people have usually given them loyalty to "science" and the ruling class- the ruling class in which you will oftenly see tell their followers to go through with it, in gains of resisting some mildly annoying symptoms for a week at most, while this benefit was completely rolled back
maybe benefit of getting the "freedom" back.
if youre willing to trade your freedom for comfort, you deserve nothing- and eventually you get neither.

im seeing positive changes in the world already, it seems maybe more than 5% of my country is gone, it especially targets obese people. a fair amount of workplaces have closed down, but even with the steady stream of ukrainian migrants many houses are being sold at lower cost- and its much easier to find work because theres simply a lack of people

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back