Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Holy Bible

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The scriptures were all written by each disciple before they left this earth. They were kept hidden in the Christian community, passed from one to another; to keep the pharisees from getting a hold of them. The pharisees were not going to allow anyone or anything to usurp their authority and hold over the tribes of Israel.
The Romans left the Christian’s alone for the most part; as long as they did not upset the pharisees too much. But as Christianity spread; the Romans did have more and more interactions with them; especially when it came to their arena’s. The Romans used the entertainment of the arena’s to help control the common Roman populace; to keep them happy and distracted.
When a Christian was put in the arena; they would accept their fate, and would not try to fight back or defend themselves in any way. That “turn the other cheek” thing was a serious matter to any Christian; it was better to surrender ones life, than to stain ones hand with the blood of any other.
This became a problem for the Roman leadership; and a group of Roman senators decided they needed to look more closely at this “new religion” called Christianity. They killed many Christian men as they did track down all the writings.
Upon reading the scriptures; they determined right quick that they were not going to allow this whole Christianity thing to spread any further. Having their Legions adopt that whole “turn the other cheek” thing would have destroyed their empire; and put a stop to their goal of that time to conquer the known world. They did order that all Christians, along with anyone who might have heard them speak; be killed outright.
However, in reading the scriptures those senators felt “oddly inspired”; feelings they could not understand. Even if they had captured any of the teachers; the teacher would have never explained to them the true “Power of the Word”. All they did know was that reading; or having read to them those scriptures was inspiring; and those Roman senators decided that they did want to “own” that power and use it.
While they did keep most of the base text; they did delete some things, add some things, and twist some things to make it somewhat confusing. They did not want anyone to fully understand our Christianity; those senators wanted to be the only ones who could ever explain any of it. Even the initial priest they trained were never given all the knowledge. They figured if they couldn’t conquer the known world with military might; they would instead conquer it with our Christianity and the “inspiration” the Word did give.
They printed the Holy Bible as it is known today only in Latin; a language only scholars or wealthy people might learn. Prayers and Mass were only spoken in Latin; to keep the common folk from ever even trying to understand the truth. They presented it thus; obey the Church, fight for the Church and tithe to the Church and you would be rewarded with eternity in Heaven; disobey the Church and you would burn in Hell for all eternity.
Those senators named themselves the first Pope and Cardinal’s; and stood the Roman Catholic Church as it began. They did not include all the scriptures in their version of our Bible; and they did destroy all the original writings. Again, they did not want anyone else to ever know the truth of any of it.

You may wonder why Father would allow evil men to twist His Word to their own evil purpose, the answer to that is choices. Enough of the truth was included so that men could make the choice of “an eye for an eye” or “turn the other cheek”. By the way, those pharisees did pervert the old testament as well, to give themselves complete control over the tribes of Israel.

The Pharisees became rabbinic Judaism which is the mainstream Judaism today and dominates Israel.
Still shutting the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces today.

Mathew 23:13
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

The scriptures were all written by each disciple before they left this earth. They were kept hidden in the Christian community, passed from one to another; to keep the pharisees from getting a hold of them.
You are talking about God's Holy scriptures and as such God's word will go out to the world regardless of what the Pharisees or anyone else could do .
The pharisees were not going to allow anyone or anything to usurp their authority and hold over the tribes of Israel.
The Pharisees are more powerful than God ? No they are not .

The Pharisees are more powerful than God ? No they are not .
I whole heartedly agree, none are more powerful than Father Himself. But there is a purpose in all things; and while I will not question my Father; I can only draw conclusions from the various things I was taught. Every man must find his own truth in all things; and not simply follow what other men might say. Throughout history here on this earth, the few have controlled the many by fear. The Christians who were tossed in those arena's held no fear of death; because they had been taught the truth.

As Christians our truth has a source ! The Holy Spirit .

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Holy Spirit is not broken into pieces .
God separates a piece of His Divinity, from Himself, as a gift to each Angel that is born; if He did not we would be clones with no individuality. To Create billions of supremely intelligent beings, all with a "mind of their own" is something only God could accomplish; a Gift from God.

I did post a different thread, in the "unorthodox Christian beliefs"; giving my understanding of this subject. The one known as the "False Prophet" will lead an army of Christians against the Kingdom of Heaven here on this earth; but there will be many other false prophets running around (mostly preachers) who will claim they are being "guided by the Holy Spirit" as they lead the people in circles.

But don't believe anything I say; the proof (and truth) of a great many things is coming.

God separates a piece of His Divinity, from Himself, as a gift to each Angel that is born; if He did not we would be clones with no individuality. To Create billions of supremely intelligent beings, all with a "mind of their own" is something only God could accomplish; a Gift from God.
I have never heard anyone else talk about an angel being born . Can you explain ?

I have never heard anyone else talk of God breaking Himself into pieces .

I have never heard anyone else talk about an angel being born . Can you explain ?

I have never heard anyone else talk of God breaking Himself into pieces .
Interesting point, not every Angel is Blessed with the ability to produce offspring; God must evolve an Angel who has age and wisdom for this. Kind of like the difference between a human child and a human adult.
From the Bible I do believe it holds that God does live inside each and every one of us who are open to Him; and it is not so much a "breaking" as a "tiny separation" of His own Divinity; to give us each individuality of self, and our own supreme intelligence (and I'm not talking about just people being smarter than the common animals here on earth).

I'm going to use a bad example here. If God were an ancient oak tree (He is not), He would produce seed's (acorns); as long as those seeds hung within the limbs they would be a part of Him; once they fell away each seed would become it's own individual separate tree, but the new tree's would still have the "trait's" of Him; the original.

Interesting point, not every Angel is Blessed with the ability to produce offspring; God must evolve an Angel who has age and wisdom for this. Kind of like the difference between a human child and a human adult.
God created the Angels and he was finished with the Angel , no need to "evolve" . Do you understand ?
From the Bible I do believe it holds that God does live inside each and every one of us who are open to Him; and it is not so much a "breaking" as a "tiny separation" of His own Divinity; to give us each individuality of self, and our own supreme intelligence (and I'm not talking about just people being smarter than the common animals here on earth).
The Holy Spirit lives inside born again Christians , it takes more than as you say "open to him" . Do you understand ?

God created the Angels and he was finished with the Angel , no need to "evolve" . Do you understand ?

The Holy Spirit lives inside born again Christians , it takes more than as you say "open to him" . Do you understand ?
I do understand your point exactly.

The proof is coming.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back