Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs The Holy Land

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Maja Maria

dsc_0577.jpg

dsc_0606.jpg

dsc_0606d.jpg

dsc_0644.jpg

dsc_0670.jpg

dsc_0736.jpg

dsc_0810.jpg

dsc_0915.jpg

dsc_0968.jpg

dsc_1051.jpg

dsc_1056.jpg

I wanted to share a few pictures I took when I was in Israel, if you want to see more, check out my blog:
http://majasperspective.wordpress.com

:)

I was looking at them from my phone earlier, but wow, they look so much nicer on the computer!
I really like them all, and I'm glad you captured the tree! That's just too neat!
Thanks for sharing them!

These pictures are a few of those breath-taking moments enjoyed during a lifetime. Thank you so much for sharing these with us ... and welcome to CFnet, Maja Maria !

:wave2

One month ago I came back from Turkey, and right now I'm going to stay in Warsaw for longer time.. In this school year I have final exams so I have to study more. When I've finished with school, I'll go wherever it's possible ;)

One month ago I came back from Turkey, and right now I'm going to stay in Warsaw for longer time.. In this school year I have final exams so I have to study more. When I've finished with school, I'll go wherever it's possible ;)

Well, okay! I saw the big, Stalinist-style building for which Warsaw is famous in one of your photos.

So, maybe you'll go back to Luxembourg one day? :) I think the Grand Duchy is one of Europe's most fascinating and impressive countries; so much to see in such a relatively small area (although some of the northern parts of the country are already remote and somewhat inaccessible).

PS: So by school, you mean you're at university? (In North America, 'school' sometimes refers to university.)

The Stalinist-style building is the Palace of Culture & Science. And by school I meant the last grade of high school ;)

The Stalinist-style building is the Palace of Culture & Science. And by school I meant the last grade of high school ;)

Oh okay, so you're still at high school. Anyway, your avatar photo makes you look very much an adult.

I guess your friend Klaudia is about in the same school year, anyhow.

These are terrific pictures, Maja. I recognize the view of Haifa taken from the Baha'i gardens, Haifa is one of my favorite places - with Mount Carmel so close by - to visit in Israel. Here's a picture we took from near the same spot on one of the trips my wife and I took to Israel.

igardens.jpg

Of course, Israel is such a small country that everything is close and easy to get to from everywhere else. Another day or two later we visited Nazareth and a recreated 2000 year of village "Nazareth Village." http://www.nazarethvillage.com/

nazvillpeoplemmerevised.jpg

And, a picture of the small area of olive garden that's left at Gethsemane.

gardenofgethsemane.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous photos! I didn't have an opportunity to go to Nazareth, because it was too dangerous for us to go there.. I wish I'd visited this city!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back