Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Holy Spirit

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
<DD>
72a186f3866ae93fc82a18d65b7b7644.png
:waving</DD>

E = energy of the photon h Planck's constant and v=frequency! Absolute!

Last edited by a moderator:
How come there is not a stickey titled "The Holy Spirit?" Has anyone on this forum ever felt that? And feel as they are bursting at the seams to share it? I mean thats how I feel about everything... Let me start by sharing my love of quantum mechanics-. It has God written all over it!..YouTube - Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment

YouTube - Entanglement Dr. Quantum

Its clear to me that everyone, except for those that are seeking, are lying to themselves... Absolutely very minimal replies to such a topic entitled " The Holy Spirit" -----Just doesn't make sense to me... Does it to you? Who can say that they are filled with the Holy Spirit? I myself can say that I am and to proove it, all you all have to do is look at my posts ! Please, tell me where I am flawed so I can learn more .....

I have no flaw!
All right Mr. High & Mighty! We all have flaws and to think otherwise...well, all that I can say is you are either GOD himself or you have a personality disorder that is called narcissism. You are not GOD so it must be narcissism. I know you really do mean well and try to help and teach people with all of your heart because you want people to know what you know and feel what you feel but people have to find that for themselves. I love you my love, xx I tried to click the shame face but it dont work. Mrs. rzrI logged in here using your user name, hope you dont mind :)

I have no flaw!
All right Mr. High & Mighty! We all have flaws and to think otherwise...well, all that I can say is you are either GOD himself or you have a personality disorder that is called narcissism. You are not GOD so it must be narcissism. I know you really do mean well and try to help and teach people with all of your heart because you want people to know what you know and feel what you feel but people have to find that for themselves. I love you my love, xx I tried to click the shame face but it dont work. Mrs. rzrI logged in here using your user name, hope you dont mind :)

THE TRUTH :)

I have no flaw!

I get up to leave the computer and my wife decides take part..Sorry, for all of that it is her doing. I find great joy in reminding her of Pauls letter to Timothy: Read it! Please tell me your take!

Back