Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Hot Seat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Christian Bale, Tigger/Eeyore, and what hallowbonnie said about brunettes.

Do you have a dream car?

I dont think I have a dream car but I have thought it would be nice to have either a minivan or a dodge charger lol I have no idea why those two.who is your favorite comedian?

first place.

If the person you passed was in second place, then you were in third place and are now in second place.

what is the oldest city in America?

That depends on what you mean by "America". Many people in the US seem to think that America is just the 48 contiguous states of the United States (not saying you don't know better). The oldest city in the USA is Cahokia, IL, which was founded in about 650 AD. The oldest city in all of North America is Kaminaljuyu, Guatemala, which was founded in about 1500 BC. The oldest still-inhabited city in North America is Ticul, Mexico, which was founded in 700 BC. The oldest settlement in South America is Puerto Hormiga, Columbia, founded in about 4000 BC. The oldest inhabited city in South America is Cusco, Peru, founded in about 1100 BC.

No piercings even the ones I had in my ears when i was little i let grow in I always hated wearing earrings.Which do you prefer carpet,linoleum,tile or wood flooring?

Wood.

Do you have an extra lens for your camera? I do. I have an 18-55mm lens that I got with the camera, a 70-300mm telephoto lens, a 300-500mm telephoto lens and, as of today, a 10-18mm wide-angle lens.

The TOG​

No piercings even the ones I had in my ears when i was little i let grow in I always hated wearing earrings.Which do you prefer carpet,linoleum,tile or wood flooring?
I like carpet for familyroom.Wood flooring for bedrooms and linoleum for kitchen,although I have had wood flooring for kitchen and it was nice.Do you still use a land line?

I like carpet for familyroom.Wood flooring for bedrooms and linoleum for kitchen,although I have had wood flooring for kitchen and it was nice.Do you still use a land line?
heck no I haven't had a land line since 2006.

do you collect odd stuff and make yard ornaments or such like inside or outside the home? my wife does. we have telephone poles as steps.

I am not a collector of anything.In fact I am the opposite.If something does not get used in two years I toss it out.I only buy and keep very practical things.Are you very creative?

Back