Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Hot Seat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

DarkWalker

This is a "game" I've seen on other forums. The way it works is I post a question and answer it. The person who posts next answers the question I asked, asks a question of their own, and answers that question. Someone else will come along and answer that question, and ask their own question and answer it. So on and so forth. Example:

Bob: "Do you like blue? I do."

Jenny: "I hate blue, but I like red. How do you feel about political debates? I love them!"

Frank: "I can't stand political debate. Do you like swimming? I do."

And so on. Hopefully that's clear. It's fun when you jump in. Feel free to ask anything (within the rules of CF.net, of course), and feel free to make your answer as long or as short as you like. With that, let's begin.

How do you feel about wind? I hate it, personally. We get a lot of it here in Colorado. I have this aversion to it pressing against my skin. I'm very particular about who or what can touch me. There are sweaters I own that I don't like to wear because of how they press against me.

wind? I love the breeze of it when im working in 100 plus weather, I hate golf.
What's your question for the next person? You answered my question, now you ask one and answer it. The next person will answer the question you ask, and follow suit.

What's your question for the next person? You answered my question, now you ask one and answer it. The next person will answer the question you ask, and follow suit.
I thought I answered your question :shrug People are going to have to go in turn.

I don't like tennis. Really the only sport I play is paintball.

Who here is good at math? I never was very good at math.

(she's a character in Twin Peaks, from back in the day)

My most important person right now is my dad; we're getting closer. What's your favorite cereal?

(she's a character in Twin Peaks, from back in the day)

My most important person right now is my dad; we're getting closer. What's your favorite cereal?
twin peaks was on and off the air nearly before you were born. it was based in Washington state. frosted flakes. what is your favorite star system/star

Back