Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Kingdom of “Losersâ€Â

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

The Kingdom of “Losersâ€Â

Who do you suppose I am writing about? There are only two kingdoms in this pit of hell called the earth. One kingdom is the children of God who comprise the visible nations of flesh and blood men. The other is the kingdom of invisible prisoners who were cast down from Heaven. That is your first clue. Lucifer and Babylon and their children (angels) were cast into a bottomless pit holding pen until their stay of execution expires.

1. That is their first loss, the Heaven they dwelt in including their personal property and land holdings.

2. Lucifer resented falling in circles and proclaimed that he will “rise up above God’s stars and be like the Most Highâ€Â. He has failed to rise above the stars of Heaven who look down upon him with amazement. He has also lied to men by pretending he is God or the holy Spirit and he even imitates Jesus. He is a “loser in this proclamation about rising up†from hell.

3. Babylon assumed that she and her devils are immortal because they do not die like men and their numbers remain intact. She boasted that she “will never know the loss of children†as it happened to Mother Wisdom, God’s Wife. God gave her a big rebuff in Isaiah 14 and 47. Babylon and Lucifer will lose their entire family of demons and themselves to extermination in the lake of fire and brimstone which will permanently erase them.

4. Devils are very proud bastards and they want their names to “go down in history†and to be remembered. They have caused humans to be named by their names as a matter of staking a claim on “their housesâ€Â. But the names humans have in this earth are not the names God gave us on the 4th Creation Day when we were born from Mother Wisdom’s womb “in one dayâ€Â! Isaiah 66:6-13, Isaiah 54:5-13. God will VOID the names they gave us and call us by a “new nameâ€Â, our original names He gave us at the beginning. The names of devils will be lost to oblivion!

5. Devils use human bodies as “my houseâ€Â, a seat or a throne, a horse and chariot in battle and a weapon in warfare. Men are mouth-pieces through whom devils deceive other men. When God in warfare destroy houses and enemy towers and overthrows their horses and breaks their weapons of battle … do you know what this means? Since humans are all these things for devils it means God accomplishes this work by breaking the clay bodies of men. When men die ALL THIS IS DONE! In death devils lose all the souls they thought they had captured and enslaved. When the Father or the Son calls a man by his Heavenly name only, men rise from earth below and STAND before the Father and the son! Hosea 13:14, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:2-3, Revelation 9:6, 20:12-13.

6. Devils have lost their “hiding place†because God has exposed them. From above the redeemed men are shown devils either falling in circles in the bottomless pit or clinging to the bodies of men and animals like parasitic vagabonds. To certain astute men today Jesus has made a show of them openly while triumphing over them in the process! Wise men KNOW where the seat of the beast is! They all sit on our bodies! Matthew 12:43-45.

7. Devils have lost the power to deceive everyone because Father has educated select students to know these things and to fight back. Those with true understanding can trample over devils break the power of the enemy over other children.

You may hear some “old wives†say, “The devil has power†as they express fear of bad-mouthing devils too loudly! Well, I am here to tell you, you do not need to be afraid of a kingdom of losers! They have lost everything and very shortly they will lose EXISTENCE! To all devils who read these Words, “Welcome to your END … fire and brimstone and then oblivion! While you will be forgotten, look at what the reverse of oblivion means for humans. If you were born human:

OB - I - L IV – ON You see all God’s children have His DNA likeness! We (our spirits) are created IMMORTAL. The flesh cocoon profits nothing! John 6:62-63, Ecclesiastes 12:7, Acts 10:9-16, 28.

John,
ourfamily1 ;):)

Quote by ourfamily 1:
"Who do you suppose I am writing about? There are only two kingdoms in this pit of hell called the earth. One kingdom is the children of God who comprise the visible nations of flesh and blood men. The other is the kingdom of invisible prisoners who were cast down from Heaven. That is your first clue. Lucifer and Babylon and their children (angels) were cast into a bottomless pit holding pen until their stay of execution expires."

MY RESPONSE:
The book of Revelation is still future; John was in spirit in the Lord's Day (the Day of the Lord),vs. 1:10. The unveiling of Christ Jesus revealed to John, disclose events which will take place "swiftly" or "in haste", vs.1:1 (check out the Greek).

No one has yet been cast down from heaven. And the only ones said to be cast down out of heaven are Satan and his angels (Rev. 12:7-9).

Also, no where in scripture is it stated that anyone other than Satan is chained in the 'bottomless pit' (Abyss--Greek).

Therefore, your views as stated above are without scriptural merit.

Bick

John, I'm curious to know if you got all those ideas from a book, or you thought them up yourself.

FURTHER COMMENTS:
In arriving at any 'truth' from the Scriptures, it is vital that all the scriptures pertaining to a subject be analyzed, gaining insight from the whole context.

Concerning 'kingdoms': believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who make up the church/body of Christ, are part of the kingdom of God, for God's rule is over the whole universe. I do not find that the church/body is a kingdom of its own. It is true that the 'kingdoms of this world' are Satan's.

As to 'the other kingdom of invisible prisoners who were cast down from Heaven', there is nothing in the scriptures to verify that.

Also, John tells us that "..no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13, AV.
And no old testament saints are in heaven, for Peter says in Acts 2:34, "For David did not ascend to heaven.."

Man is a living soul (Gen 2:7). NOTE: a separate soul was not joined to a prepared body.
Soul could be said to be the consciousness, the feelings, the desires, produced by the breath of life vitalizing the body.

Many times the soul is said to die or be dead:
Josh. 10:28 "And that day Joshua took Makkedah and smote it with the edge of the sword and the king thereof....and all the souls therein. See also: Josh.10:30,32,35,37,39; Jer.2:34; Ez,13:10; 22:25-27, etc.
An oft quoted one is Ez.18:4 "..the soul that sinneth, it shall die", AV.

The soul dies when the person dies, for soul is our conscience, feelings, senses, etc.

NO! we (our spirits) are not created IMMORTAL. While we read in Eccl. 12:7 "...the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it", this is not to say man's spirit is eternal.

From my studies, I define man's spirit as his life force, which is related to breath.

Concerning Noah's flood: Gen.7:22 "All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, of all that was on the dry land died."
Job 27:3 "...the spirit of God in my nostrils.." AV.
Job 32:8 "But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty that gives him understanding."
Job 34:14, 15 "If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, all mankind would perish together and man would return to dust."
Zech. 12:1 "The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him." NIV.

There are others. My conclusion is man's spirit is being formed in him with each breath. We received it at birth from God, and it returns to God at death. It is not a separate entity that lives independent of the body.

Hi, Bick!

I did not think up anything. What I write is founded upon the scriptures presented. The problem for men like yourself is we were raised up on carnality and natural thinking. We can't discern a parable if it is not stated expressly, "The following is a parable". The great problem is that the Word of God is sealed to men despite human arrogance that the Seals can be broken by intense study or "reading in context"! You cannot get around Isaiah 29:9-14 and Revelation 5:1-5 .. by going to a Bible school or theological seminary. You have expressed to me "human impressions" of what the scriptures mean, but it is like the the Jew, the Catholic and the Baptist blind men, who were brought to an elephant that they never had seen before and they were asked to describe it. The Jew found a leg and feeling it he said,"An elephant is like a tree"! The Catholic grabbed the tail and said, No! No! An Elephant is like a rope"! The Baptist said, "You guys are both wrong. An elephant is like a snake as the trunk curled around his hand". Now Bick, which one was right? This is the way Christians, Protestants and Catholics are when attempting to fathom the Sealed Book (Word of God). Pharisees and Sadducess gave Jesus a hard time, because they all "knew the scriptures" just as the three blind men did. But Jesus was master of the Seals, and they did not know that. Jealousy made them kill him. I have not been taught by men. My Father has told me what to write and gives me the scriptural documentation as a path to light men cannot comprehend on their own. Now Find me one scripture that teaches what you contend, "reading in context is the way to open the Seals so men may understand the Word of God"! No such scripture exists. It is a case of the following:

Matthew 15:7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

The doctrines and commandments men teach is not Father's "TRUTH AND LIGHT"! So much for reading in context! For your information the Bible is a Word-puzzle, a scramble gram with the right pieces mixed up in various parts of the Book, Isaiah 28:7-13. Only the Father is Creator-Master of the Word, and He must put it together for selected students. If you read what I right, you cannot use a closed mind! But what I write is "meat in due season" for the children only! Thanks for your comments.

John,
ourfamily1 :tongue :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back