Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Land Promises to Israel were Completed Long, Long Ago.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Only if one takes the 1000 years as literal as I am one of many who only sees it as symbolic in its numbering, but this thread is not about the millennium so I will not derail this thread.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
This thread is about the promised land where the millinium takes place.

Mathew 8:11-12
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

I'm planning to go east to the kingdom of heaven.
About the same time to he subjects of the kingdom are cast out.
Do you understand what I'm saying here?

Here Daniel speaks of the saints receiving the promised land after the beast is destroyed.
It is for an everlasting possession.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

If Israel has already inherited the promised land, then tell us when in history that Israels borders reached as far as is in scripture?

Exodus 23:30-31
30 I will drive them out a little at a time until your population has increased enough to take possession of the land. 31 And I will fix your boundaries from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea,[f] and from the eastern wilderness to the Euphrates River.[g] I will hand over to you the people now living in the land, and you will drive them out ahead of you.,,.NLT

New Jerusalem does not come down from heaven when Christ comes.
Christ comes 1000 years before and reigns with the resurrected saints in the promised land.As Ezekiel shows in Ezekiel 37,Israel is raised from their graves and lives peacefully without walls or bars.
After this long time of peace Gog comes in Ezekiel 38-39 which corresponds to Gogs invasion in revelation 20 at the end of the 1000 years.

Its best to not leave out or dismiss the things that are written in scripture.Especially the things written in revelation.As for the millinium,it does have to do with this topic.
These things written in revelation 20 pertains to the seed of Abraham to whom the land mentioned here was promised.
Revelation 20 shows that no one can take that kingdom from them,EVER.Its theirs as an everlasting possession.

Revelation 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
we disagree

Last edited:
This thread is about the promised land where the millinium takes place.

Mathew 8:11-12
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

I'm planning to go east to the kingdom of heaven.
About the same time to he subjects of the kingdom are cast out.
Do you understand what I'm saying here?
Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It's not until the seventh trumpet is sounded that the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of God and Christ as He will reign now forever over the nations. Jesus has never literally sat on the throne of David in Jerusalem, but has always been at the right hand of God until all His enemies have become His footstool, Psalms 110:1-4; Isaiah 66:1; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Ephesians 1:22; Hebrews 2:8; 10:12, 13. This happens when Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords subduing His enemies and destroying the beast and false prophet and binding Satan for a time of prophetic 1000 years, Rev 19-20.

Rev 20:1-10 It's during the millennium reign of Christ here on earth that all things are subject to Christ as He destroys the enemy and cast Satan into the lake of fire.

2 Peter 3:8 is not speaking about the 1000 year reign of Christ as the context is about God's long suffering and patience from generation to generation as God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. There is emphases on the word "should" like that of should have, would have, could have, but many will be to late as Jesus will come on them as a thief in the night as at that time the door of Salvation will be closed forever as Christ destroys His enemies.

Rev 20:1-4 never mentions Christ literally reigning here on earth for a 1000 years. It says John only saw the future souls of those who were beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast live and reigned with Christ, but never mentions how long Christ's reign at that time is or where He is reigning from.

Jesus will never literally sit on the throne of David as this present earth and heaven will pass away then the New Jerusalem will be ushered down from heaven, Rev 21:1-3. Rev 20 shows nothing of Christ establishing a literal kingdom here on this present earth as Rev 11:15 only says at that time of the seventh trumpet the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of our Lord and of His Christ. The meaning, then will all the enemies become the footstool of Christ as He makes all things subject unto Him.

Isaiah 13; Joel 3:9-17; Zechariah 14; Rev 19 speaks about the great battle against the enemies of God. When Christ returns with His army, being the host/angels from heaven who are the righteousness of God in heaven, He will then rule the nations with a rod of iron (power and great authority) destroying the enemy being the beast and false prophet casting them into the lake of fire then destroys all who have wondered after the beast and false prophet and have taken its mark. Then Satan will be bound for a time as Christ sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth as we who are of Christ own are then gathered up to Christ as we meet Him in the air and ever be with the Lord, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

The beast and false prophet and all the ungodly political leaders from every nation that follows after them will be destroyed by Christ who does all of this from the air, Rev 19:11-21. When Satan is loosed he will gather all those who oppose Christ to compass the camp of the saints that are gathered in the air being the breadth of the earth in measurement as we are not on this present earth after being caught up to Jesus in the air, but they are consumed by fire (whether it is literal fire or just symbolic of God's wrath against them yet they are destroyed) that God sends down to destroy them and Satan is cast into the lake of fire.

Between the binding of Satan and being loosed scripture says 1000 years, but many parts of Revelation are symbolic in what John was shown in His visions as I see 1000 years only being a figurative numbering as I can't see God waiting a literal 1000 years before casting Satan into the lake of fire and then comes His final judgment and the new Jerusalem being ushered down from heaven after this present earth and heaven are restored back to what God created in the beginning.

There are various teachings about the thousand years, but I do not see the thousand years being literal after Satan is bound even though a thousand is written. I believe it is symbolic or figurative number like that of Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:3-5; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

I'm staying on the topic.The land was promised to Abraham for an everlasting possession.You said the land was taken away because of disobedience.

So I'm asking you,how did Abraham disobey God so that caused God to take abrahams everlasting possession away from him?
Can you tell me if I've proven, to your satisfaction, that the Land Promises were completed to Israel with the passage that I presented?

Ive already posted s rupture which you replied to.
But so that you might read it this time ,I will post it again.

Mathew 8:11
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

I've been planning on traveling east where Abraham,Isaac and Jacob are to sit down in the kingdom of heaven.
So are you saying that everyone has already traveled east to the kingdom of heaven and I've missed the opportunity?

The kingdom of heaven is not a physical location, it is within True Believers. Jesus is the King of that kingdom and He rules it from within every True Believer.
John 14:21
John 18:36
Luke 17:20-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Rev 21:1 shows it to take place 1000 years after Christ comes.In planning on taking a trip east when Christ comes.Not 1000 years later.Now if I die before then would be a different matter.

But as far as I've read,even after the world is destroyed and made new again Israel will still be living in the land promised to Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

God will keep his promise to Abraham and give him all the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession.
Not just for the time he dwelt there as a stranger.

This verse speaks for itself.There are many people who say Abraham will not receive the land of Canaan promised to him for an everlasting possession.
Are you one of those people,?

Genesis 17:8
And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
Rev. 21 doesn't show anything.

Revelation is a book of visions, signs and symbols and any doctrine that is constructed from any word of that book must coincide with the rest of Scripture as a whole. That is how God designed the Bible. It defines, explains and validates itself. If I take a single verse from anywhere in the Bible and claim that it means anything, I must show in Scripture where my claim is supported elsewhere in another book of the Bible. That's the built-in security feature God installed.

The concept of a 1,000 year period of time upon this current physical earth after Christ's return is not only supported nowhere in the Bible, but it is completely contradicted by all the major end times passages.

And the promises of God are conditional. Every promise He made in the Bible is conditional. Israel lost their Promised Land due to long term disobedience. God gave them many chances and they continued to return to idol worship and abominable acts of child sacrifice and other unspeakable atrocities. God sent other Nations to destroy them and remove them from their land. That's what happened.

Here Daniel speaks of the saints receiving the promised land after the beast is destroyed.
It is for an everlasting possession.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
This is speaking about the kingdom of the new Jerusalem that will be an everlasting kingdom where all the saints of God will dwell on the new earth under the new heaven, Rev 21:1-7. It's not about a specific measurement of land of Israel that exist today.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (Germans in Great Britain), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast out of the earth, Rev 13:11-18, is the revived Roman Empire (mystery Babylon, Rev 17:5) which causes man to take its mark. Daniel 7:25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-12.

The ten horns are ten kings who have not yet received their kingdoms as the Vatican's New World Order Headquarters and the United Nations Organization, One Security Council that claims authority over the world are waiting for ten permanent members. In 2009 the UNO divided the world into ten economic regions and each one will have a Jesuit Provincial set over them, but their end will come with the glory of the Lord striking them down when He returns with His army of the host of heaven in whom are the angels that are sent out to the four corners of the earth to gather the saints of God to Him, Matthew 24:29-31; Rev 19:11-21.

Ten Kingdoms of a One World Government:
Kingdom 1: Canada, Mexico and the United States of America
Kingdom 2: European Union – Western Europe
Kingdom 3: Japan
Kingdom 4: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel and Pacific Islands
Kingdom 5: Eastern Europe
Kingdom 6: Latin America, Central and South America
Kingdom 7: North Africa and the Middle East
Kingdom 8: Central Africa
Kingdom 9: South and Southeast Asia
Kingdom 10: Central Asia

That land is the whole earth sir. After the release of satan, and the execution of he and they who follow him to the lake of fire, God's purpose for the earth will be complete.
Sorry I missed this post.

The earth that we now live upon is destroyed by fire upon Christ's return. 1 Cor. 15:23-24 states very clearly that THE END comes immediately after Christ's return and Christ's kingdom is turned over to the Father at that time.

The book of John speaks of the Last Day 6 times and Christ speaks 5 of those in reference to His return and the (only) resurrection.

Last Day can only mean one thing.

The land that God promised to Abraham and all his seed is perpetual unto the end of days. Genesis 17:1-19. God owns all the earth and has given it to His heirs for a possession.
Those Land Promises were conditional. Did Moses get to go into the Land?

Why not? Explain.

Regardless of who owns it, the earth gets destroyed on the Last Day when Christ returns. It is rock-solid Scripture.
When Christ returns the kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He shall reign for ever and ever, Rev 11:15.
You'll have to find other Scripture in the Bible to support that interpretation from a book of visions, symbols and signs or else it is an unsound doctrine.

Christ is reigning right now, and He will reign forever, but that doesn't change what has been made clear by many end times passages about the destruction of this physical earth upon Christ's return.

Revelation is a book of visions, signs and symbols and any doctrine that is constructed from any word of that book must coincide with the rest of Scripture as a whole. That is how God designed the Bible. It defines, explains and validates itself. If I take a single verse from anywhere in the Bible and claim that it means anything, I must show in Scripture where my claim is supported elsewhere in another book of the Bible. That's the built-in security feature God installed.

The concept of a 1,000 year period of time upon this current physical earth after Christ's return is not only supported nowhere in the Bible, but it is completely contradicted by all the major end times passages.

And the promises of God are conditional. Every promise He made in the Bible is conditional. Israel lost their Promised Land due to long term disobedience. God gave them many chances and they continued to return to idol worship and abominable acts of child sacrifice and other unspeakable atrocities. God sent other Nations to destroy them and remove them from their land. That's what happened.
During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

Many Israelites are still waiting for their Priestly King Messiah to come and sit on the throne of David, which the Temple has been destroyed since 70AD, as even today they reject Christ Jesus as Messiah, but God will save a remnant of 144,000 from each tribe of Israel except for the tribe of Dan and Ephraim as they fell to idol worship and allowed God to be removed from them, Judges 18:30; 1 Kings12:25-33; Hosea 5:9, 11;Psalms 78:9-17, 65-67.

Why not? Explain.

Regardless of who owns it, the earth gets destroyed on the Last Day when Christ returns. It is rock-solid Scripture.

You'll have to find other Scripture in the Bible to support that interpretation from a book of visions, symbols and signs or else it is an unsound doctrine.

Christ is reigning right now, and He will reign forever, but that doesn't change what has been made clear by many end times passages about the destruction of this physical earth upon Christ's return.
I corrected my self in post #17 if you care to go back and read it as I know this present heaven and earth will pass away in fervent heat and a new heaven and earth restored in preparation of the new Jerusalem God will usher down.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It's not until the seventh trumpet is sounded that the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of God and Christ as He will reign now forever over the nations. Jesus has never literally sat on the throne of David in Jerusalem, but has always been at the right hand of God until all His enemies have become His footstool, Psalms 110:1-4; Isaiah 66:1; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Ephesians 1:22; Hebrews 2:8; 10:12, 13. This happens when Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords subduing His enemies and destroying the beast and false prophet and binding Satan for a time of prophetic 1000 years, Rev 19-20.

Rev 20:1-10 It's during the millennium reign of Christ here on earth that all things are subject to Christ as He destroys the enemy and cast Satan into the lake of fire.

2 Peter 3:8 is not speaking about the 1000 year reign of Christ as the context is about God's long suffering and patience from generation to generation as God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. There is emphases on the word "should" like that of should have, would have, could have, but many will be to late as Jesus will come on them as a thief in the night as at that time the door of Salvation will be closed forever as Christ destroys His enemies.

Rev 20:1-4 never mentions Christ literally reigning here on earth for a 1000 years. It says John only saw the future souls of those who were beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast live and reigned with Christ, but never mentions how long Christ's reign at that time is or where He is reigning from.

Jesus will never literally sit on the throne of David as this present earth and heaven will pass away then the New Jerusalem will be ushered down from heaven, Rev 21:1-3. Rev 20 shows nothing of Christ establishing a literal kingdom here on this present earth as Rev 11:15 only says at that time of the seventh trumpet the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of our Lord and of His Christ. The meaning, then will all the enemies become the footstool of Christ as He makes all things subject unto Him.

Isaiah 13; Joel 3:9-17; Zechariah 14; Rev 19 speaks about the great battle against the enemies of God. When Christ returns with His army, being the host/angels from heaven who are the righteousness of God in heaven, He will then rule the nations with a rod of iron (power and great authority) destroying the enemy being the beast and false prophet casting them into the lake of fire then destroys all who have wondered after the beast and false prophet and have taken its mark. Then Satan will be bound for a time as Christ sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth as we who are of Christ own are then gathered up to Christ as we meet Him in the air and ever be with the Lord, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

The beast and false prophet and all the ungodly political leaders from every nation that follows after them will be destroyed by Christ who does all of this from the air, Rev 19:11-21. When Satan is loosed he will gather all those who oppose Christ to compass the camp of the saints that are gathered in the air being the breadth of the earth in measurement as we are not on this present earth after being caught up to Jesus in the air, but they are consumed by fire (whether it is literal fire or just symbolic of God's wrath against them yet they are destroyed) that God sends down to destroy them and Satan is cast into the lake of fire.

Between the binding of Satan and being loosed scripture says 1000 years, but many parts of Revelation are symbolic in what John was shown in His visions as I see 1000 years only being a figurative numbering as I can't see God waiting a literal 1000 years before casting Satan into the lake of fire and then comes His final judgment and the new Jerusalem being ushered down from heaven after this present earth and heaven are restored back to what God created in the beginning.

There are various teachings about the thousand years, but I do not see the thousand years being literal after Satan is bound even though a thousand is written. I believe it is symbolic or figurative number like that of Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:3-5; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Revelation says the resurrected saints reign with Christ for the 1000 years and at the end of the thousand years they are surrounded upon earth at the beloved city.

Revelation 20
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Ezekiel shows these saints to be in the land of Israel when Gog compasses their camp.
That would be the land promised to those saints.

Ezekiel 38
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

This is speaking about the kingdom of the new Jerusalem that will be an everlasting kingdom where all the saints of God will dwell on the new earth under the new heaven, Rev 21:1-7. It's not about a specific measurement of land of Israel that exist today.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (Germans in Great Britain), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast out of the earth, Rev 13:11-18, is the revived Roman Empire (mystery Babylon, Rev 17:5) which causes man to take its mark. Daniel 7:25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-12.

The ten horns are ten kings who have not yet received their kingdoms as the Vatican's New World Order Headquarters and the United Nations Organization, One Security Council that claims authority over the world are waiting for ten permanent members. In 2009 the UNO divided the world into ten economic regions and each one will have a Jesuit Provincial set over them, but their end will come with the glory of the Lord striking them down when He returns with His army of the host of heaven in whom are the angels that are sent out to the four corners of the earth to gather the saints of God to Him, Matthew 24:29-31; Rev 19:11-21.

Ten Kingdoms of a One World Government:
Kingdom 1: Canada, Mexico and the United States of America
Kingdom 2: European Union – Western Europe
Kingdom 3: Japan
Kingdom 4: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel and Pacific Islands
Kingdom 5: Eastern Europe
Kingdom 6: Latin America, Central and South America
Kingdom 7: North Africa and the Middle East
Kingdom 8: Central Africa
Kingdom 9: South and Southeast Asia
Kingdom 10: Central Asia
No,it's actually talking about the promised land where the little horn is today.
I'd also like to add that the little horn is working to change laws very soon.

So you believe scripture is not supported in scripture.
It speaks for itself.

Revelation 20

Revelation 20

King James Version

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Let us take note that Gogs forces surround the camp where the saints have resigned with Christ for these 1000 years .
Gog is not in the sky but is upon earth .Fire comes down from heaven and devours Gog just as supported in Ezekiel 38-39.

Can you tell me if I've proven, to your satisfaction, that the Land Promises were completed to Israel with the passage that I presented?
Of course not.
The land was promised to Abraham for an everlasting possession.
Abraham will live there forever.God didn't tell Abraham he could have it for a few years nor did he tell Abraham he would give it to him on any conditions as you claimed.

Abraham fully expected to recieve that land when he is resurrected.Abraham, Isaac and Jacob made sure they would be buried in that land for when they are resurrected and receive it. That is when they receive the promises.

There are no conditions in this verse.

Genesis 17:8
The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Why not? Explain.

God will not always be in the third heaven as when all things are finished here on earth after the return of Christ God will make new again this present heaven and earth then He will usher down the New Jerusalem (Spiritual Kingdom of God), Rev 19:11-21; 21:1-7 . God will then be with us as the tabernacle of God is with men and He will dwell with us and we with Him forever. For now the kingdom of God is within us as we are made kings and priest of God as we reign with Christ here on earth until the seventh trumpet sounds and then the nations (kingdoms) of this world become the nations (kingdoms) of God and of Christ and He will be our God and we His people forever. Isaiah 9:7; Daniel 2:44; 7:15-28; Matthew 5:5; Luke 17:20-21; Rev 11:15

The tabernacle of God within the New Jerusalem is not that which is made by hand as neither is the New Jerusalem. When we are given spiritual bodies (glorified bodies) then we will see all things of God that are spiritual for in our mortal bodies we can not even perceive what the New Jerusalem will look like just as we can not even know what Christ looks like, but know we will be just like Him in our glorified bodies.

The kingdom of heaven is not a physical location, it is within True Believers. Jesus is the King of that kingdom and He rules it from within every True Believer.
John 14:21
John 18:36
Luke 17:20-21
I happen to know the borders.
And as Jesus said many will come from the east and west.I will travel east to get there.

Mathew 8:11
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Revelation says the resurrected saints reign with Christ for the 1000 years and at the end of the thousand years they are surrounded upon earth at the beloved city.
After Christ returns on the last day and sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather His own, alive and laying in their graves up to Him to meet Him in the air, Matthew 24:29-31, 1Corinthians 15:50-58, what exactly will be doing for 1000 years and why would God have Satan bound for 1000 years before letting him loose and then casting him into the lake of fire if a 1000 years are literal.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back