Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

the last video game

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

kami_no_ko

you have just been teleported to the last save point of the last video game you played… what was it and how screwed are you

I'm in my room in Minecraft...I'd say I'm pretty screwed, since I need to go to the Nether to go some supplies for brewing, and the last time I went in there on survival mode, I died almost instantly from the ghasts and I couldn't seem the deflect his blasts. And I was wearing full diamond armor!

I'm in my room in Minecraft...I'd say I'm pretty screwed, since I need to go to the Nether to go some supplies for brewing, and the last time I went in there on survival mode, I died almost instantly from the ghasts and I couldn't seem the deflect his blasts. And I was wearing full diamond armor!
[MENTION=89910]questdriven[/MENTION]:

Diamond armor, what is this? :chin

Blessings.

@questdriven :

Blessings.
Minecraft logic. xD Diamond armor is the strongest and most durable material for armor--in Minecraft. I'm told that in real life it'd actually make pretty horrible armor. It may be the hardest material on earth, but it's durability as armor in real life isn't that great.

P.S. Minecraft is a video game. When I say I'm in my room on Minecraft, I mean in the house I built in Minecraft.

@questdriven :

Blessings.
Minecraft logic. xD Diamond armor is the strongest and most durable material for armor--in Minecraft. I'm told that in real life it'd actually make pretty horrible armor. It may be the hardest material on earth, but it's durability as armor in real life isn't that great.

P.S. Minecraft is a video game. When I say I'm in my room on Minecraft, I mean in the house I built in Minecraft.

Oh okay, ty! :)

Blessings.

I just play with my grandson, he's 8 and not allowed to play older kids games. He plays several Wii Lego Games.
But a few days ago I was playing Donkey Kong with him. I hadn't played that in 15 yrs. on an Nintendo 64. It was fun.
We play Mario Kart, too. But he always wins!!

We play lots of Sonic games at my house. I love Sonic Unleashed. A lot of people don't like the night levels, but I think they're some of the most fun levels in the game.
My brother isn't allowed to play any mature games. Although he does have Top Gun for the xBox360...my mom got that for him on Christmas, not realizing that there's profanity and some dialogue issues in it. But she's letting him keep it, apparently.

I want at least one of the Fullmetal Alchemist games. I think only two of them are available in English, though. Too bad, because I was looking up videos of some of the ones that aren't available in English, and they look awesome. The cutscenes were good, too, even if I can't understand some of what was going on because I don't speak Japanese.

lord i cant remember. i played so many old games on the old laptop. ah the final island on final phantasy 4 with all but two players gone. i must find them and then challenge the creature that came to be. too bad i cant play this game anymore.:sad it was well interesting.

the last one i was playing was my ninja on fb. wow that kira is a hard one. i had to face that in real i'm dead

Fullmetal Alchemist Dual Sympathy--DS version.

I'm playing character mode with Roy Mustang, and I'm trying to beat Pride (the homunculus). I'm so screwed.

I'm playing character mode with Roy Mustang, and I'm trying to beat Pride (the homunculus). I'm so screwed.

Sounds like even on vacations these games are your idea of fun... :)

Blessings.

Blessings.
Electronic devices are addicting. It's my brother's DS, though. (Mine was missing.)( So he uses it most of the time. But the FMA game belongs to me. I bought it last year.

Blessings.
Electronic devices are addicting. It's my brother's DS, though. (Mine was missing.)( So he uses it most of the time. But the FMA game belongs to me. I bought it last year.

Yes, well there's all sorts of addicting, good and bad, I guess, including with video games; chocolates (bad!), drugs (bad!); bodyart (depends); video games (depends, too, I guess). In the end it's how much time it all takes up.

Blessings.

I stopped playing minecraft. There is no real goal. The game did eat up hours of my time so I got my money out of it. It's really cool when you first start out and explore. There are mods that extend the life of the game and have some pretty cool things like building powered machines such in Buildcraft. In the end though there does not really seem to be a point to it. It could have been made into a awesome rpg, adventure type game with 100's of hours of gameplay. Notch just never did anything huge with it.

Mike.

Back