Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Lord Has Blessed Me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Lewis

Well many here know that I am a musician, but I have been in 3 secular music bands for the last year, but I don't think that my heart was really in it. So I folded one band started another only this time this one was rock, like Sound Garden, and Alice N Chains, kind of stuff, then I folded that band. And then I started another, this time I went back to Funk & R&B, and then I quit that band. God was telling me all along to go to Gospel and I told the last band if I go to Gospel I am never coming back, and I meant that. So now I and another guy at my church are starting a Gospel band complete with four female singers and two male. And God did something for me, and this part is a testimony, He took my drum playing to another level, the things that I use to try to do and could not do, He has blessed me so that I can do what I use to only dream about doing as far as ability to execute. So now I no longer fear intricate stuff. And I thank my Lord and Savior for this. What I am saying is when I came back to Him, willing to work in His Kingdom in the music ministry, He blessed me by taking my playing to another level. God does bless those who try their best to live for Him. Christian singers and musicians are God's worship leaders on earth, and the devil and his fallen angels come at us hard, because the devil was the chief worship leader in heaven with instruments built into him. So he knows what we are doing and they come at us hard. But I am glad that I am a music soldier in God's army. I don't want to be famous I just want to play for Him.
post-2-1155522401.gif

Back