Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Lord's Riddles??

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

---Elijah here:

One dude calls God's Word that is being posted up by me, my riddles? :naughty The poster is in his 50'ies & claims to be an reformation teacher?? I do agree that these are the Word of God & not Jer. 17:5 'arm of flesh' posted riddles of his postings, that have NO two hardly agreeing in anything much! But be that as it will?? I will just jump in between these few verses below with some remarks.

Anyhow, here is a short list of major Words of Christ's WORDS for anyone to see what & why ex/Protestantism are
in Rev. 17:1-5 as rome's returned daughters.
Rev. 17
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Me here: The early Protestants it seems had just overlooked the daughters of rome in the plural. Because most all of them agreed that rome was the Garbage can of the earth, with all of their satanic stuff of do it or here is our death by force. And then with the claim of forgiving sin. :screwloose And take note of daily print of these professed priests. And??? her daughters are once again, back in the spiritual bed with her.
And what does this amount to in God's Word??

1 John 3
[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

It matters not if it be one person or a whole church, (Rev. 2:5, Matt. 23:38) or the complete lot of these above ones, when sin is done over & over with NO CONFESSION & FORSAKING, in time the sin BECOMES THE SIN UNTO DEATH, which is actually the place where the STRIVING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT just cannot reach the presumptive open flagrant sinner anymore.
We see this taking place in Noah's 120 years of being the Preacher of Righteousness with the Holy Spirit's STRIVING to NO AVAIL with the pre/flood ones. And rome + her daughters have been on the scene much longer that these ones 120 years. And what has changed in their carnal doctrines??? (compare Matt. 25:10)

Psalms 19
[13] Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
So, it does not take much discernment to see that every time one just goes against the Rom. 8:14's 'leading' of the Holy Ghost, he is headed down the Broadway of NO RETURN! And yes, it is not the one or two/time sin that is this full MATURE End. (see James 1:15, 1 John 5:16-17) And take note again of the Rev. 17:5 ones and their MATURE END!

It is FATAL for any today to take the pass on Rev. 18:4's WARNING..
[1] And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
To stay yoked in 'church membership' to her satanic garbage means that one is a PARTAKER OF HER SINS! Got that??? The very same thing that rome has done & is daily documented even today, finds one guilty of the same thing. It is like driving the get/away car for a bank murder. Only far the worse, for this is the SECOND ETERNAL DEATH that is seen here!
And DO NOT MISS.. the above Inspiration of [MY PEOPLE]! Christ has His Very Own still in this, as IGNORANT NON/PRESUMPTIVE followers of what they thought was Truth! See John 10:16.
And this question of Rev. 17:5 begs another thought! If Christ's has got to call His own OUT of these many folds (church's) who is their leader if Christ is not there?? (compare Rev. 3:9)
Heb.6
[1] Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
[2] Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
[3] And this will we do, if God permit.

[4] For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
[6] If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Me again:
Again take note of the REPEAT of Christ's crucifixion by these ones. (Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15)
Also try to understand where they are totally messed up & extremely hard for the Holy Spirit to reach. It is a documented fact here in the verse that they WERE MADE PARTAKERS OF THE HOLY GHOST, and HAVE TASTED OF THE HEAVENLY GIFT + the POWERS OF THE WORLD TO COME! There can be NO Doubt that these ones were Born Again. And this question also has got to be asked.. what more is documented to be needed? I 'FEEL' Great! I have been Born Again! I have ASSURANCE! Yet every time these ones presumptuously sin in action of teaching error for Truth, or inaction such as setting by well past any 120 years of their Partaking garbage being taught, finds then right back in mommy romes bed & discarded 'Crucifying Christ afresh'.

And OPEN SHAME? God's Word is just 'riddles' for most! (2 Peter 3:16)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back