Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Man thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No it would not be for the real tool man :) It would be something to use for an emergency.It would fit well in my purse.

I have one and so does Lexy, they are handy. My dh carries his in a case on his belt. He uses it a lot for many quick fix its, even popping legos apart a couple of times, lol.

BFF
8cfb3dc782dea24899a26a8e5facbeed.jpg

Genesis 3:16-19 NKJV - To the woman He said: “I will ...
“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you.”

Exactly right. But ruling over them is not ownership. If we were to look to scripture for insight on how to honorably rule over another, we would find scriptures which encourage us to have a good heart towards them and not an iron fist.

Cut locks? Whoa. Must've been a pretty light duty lock, eh?
most of those locks that you buy (im not talking the dead bolts) but for locking lockers. are easy to cut and also I have used hammers, pry bars and rocks to open those.

most of those locks that you buy (im not talking the dead bolts) but for locking lockers. are easy to cut and also I have used hammers, pry bars and rocks to open those.

You can use a empty coke can to open locks also.

my wife doesn't TOUCH my tools nor will EVER organize them. I have my weird method of where they are to be placed. it works for me.
we were picking on women/wife for fun; cause normally men can not find stuff right in front of their eyes and have to call on her to show them where it is and many time its right in front of us.

ba2d208ee4277b795a6b7b81d85674d3.jpg
Hey....I would like to have one of those.
these are very good tools if you get name brand like ( lock blade type) Leatherman or Gerber, carried one for years doing phone work; also one must realize when a specific tool needs to be used in certain situations.

Getting into a locked car is pretty easy too.I had locked myself out of my car once and a guy took a hanger and within a couple of minutes he had my car door open.

Getting into a locked car is pretty easy too.I had locked myself out of my car once and a guy took a hanger and within a couple of minutes he had my car door open.
not as easy as you think. I cant break into my Nissan without the right tools, nor could with the ranger. the later needs a chipped key to start.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back