Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Merry Christmas Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi all,

Merry Christmas to you all. May God who is rich in mercy, be merciful to all of us as we recognize His gift of salvation delivered to us in a small baby boy.

God bless,
Ted

Merry diabetic Christmas to all our diabetic friends. Wishing you all the best pretend sugar cookies and marshmallows.

A council has used Make Merry instead of Merry Christmas to be more inclusive.

Does anyone know what Make Merry means?. I never heard it or used it before.

Last edited:
A council has used Make Merry instead of Merry Christmas to be more inclusive.

Does anyone know what Make Merry means?. I never heard it or used it before.
Hey King Dan,,,
stop deleting all your posts!
:rollingpin

And thanks for starting the MERRY CHRISTMAS thread ....

Last edited:
Hey All,
Merry Christmas Around the World
Spanish – ¡Feliz Navidad!
French – Joyeux Noël!
German – Frohe Weihnachten!
Italian – Buon Natale!
Portuguese – Feliz Natal!
Romanian – Crăciun Fericit!
Russian – Счастливого Рождества! (Schastlivogo Rozhdestva!)
Swedish – God Jul!
Norwegian – God Jul!
Danish – Glædelig Jul!
Finnish – Hyvää Joulua!
Icelandic – Gleðileg Jól!
Polish – Wesołych Świąt!
Dutch – Vrolijk Kerstfeest!
Croatian – Sretan Božić!
Czech – Veselé Vánoce!
Japanese – メリークリスマス! (Merīkurisumasu!)
Chinese – 圣诞节快乐! (Shèngdàn jié kuàilè!)
Korean – 메리 크리스마스! (Meli Keuliseumaseu!)
Latin – Felicem Natalem Christi!
Irish – Nollaig Shona!

Do you know a language I left out?

Please add it to the thread.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
PS Does anyone know how to say merry Christmas in sign language?

Hey All,
I just learned merry Christmas in sign language.
It consists of two moves.

First, you take your right hand, bring it to your chest rotating it outward as you continue through the motion. Its like you had a cat laying on you facing your feet, and you were petting it.

The second move is to form your right hand into a c shape, and draw your hand across your body from left to right.

An that is merry Christmas in sign.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
I just learned merry Christmas in sign language.
It consists of two moves.

First, you take your right hand, bring it to your chest rotating it outward as you continue through the motion. Its like you had a cat laying on you facing your feet, and you were petting it.

The second move is to form your right hand into a c shape, and draw your hand across your body from left to right.

An that is merry Christmas in sign.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Do you like small christmas or big christmas?.

Im a big christmas fan as in the more people at a christmas party the merrier. There can never be too many people.

Last edited:
Hey King Dan,,,
stop deleting all your posts!
:rollingpin

And thanks for starting the MERRY CHRISTMAS thread ....

Oh, i need you to be a judge on something.

I was having a argument about how to eat pizza and in my opinion one should fold the slice in half first before consuming as thats traditional italian style, i always fold my slice first, yet the argument against was you just eat a slice as it is served, but thats american style.

You have to be the judge as pizza and Italians are like family just like Mario and Luigi, so you are the judge.

Do italians or most Italians as tradition original gurus and masters of the pizza fold a pizza slice in half first before consumption? Thats the question. Need an Italian judge.

Last edited:
Oh, i need you to be a judge on something.

I was having a argument about how to eat pizza and in my opinion one should fold the slice in half first before consuming as thats traditional italian style, i always fold my slice first, yet the argument against was you just eat a slice as it is served, but thats american style.

You have to be the judge as pizza and Italians are like family just like Mario and Luigi, so you are the judge.

Do italians or most Italians as tradition original gurus and masters of the pizza fold a pizza slice in half first before consumption? Thats the question. Need an Italian judge.
LOL
Italians eat their pizza with a fork and knife. They cut it like meat!

Personally, I like to fold it.

No other way!!

1703683014108.png

This is the best part. Chrsitmas gifts, from the generous to the full scrooge. What did you freely give and freely recieve?

So i thought people who recievied a bottle of water and 10 points worth about 5 bucks, thats like 3 bucks american, from there employer that boasted about there huge profits, but there was one that took the cake this year, that is the individual who recieved a potato and has to pay the tax on it. Lol. Cant beat that. Impossible. Thats the greatest ever.

I literally got nothing this year.

Last edited:
Back