Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study 'the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations.... is Christ in you" Colossians 1:2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
'the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations.... is Christ in you" Colossians 1:26,27)

There are many hidden mysteries in bible which can be revealed to us only with the help of Holy Spirit. The profundity of theological revelation bestowed by the Holy Spirit to the writers of the books in the bible are variable. St. Paul, in his letter to Colossians, teaches us about the relevance of Jesus Christ and the manifestation of God in human flesh to an extend that is comprehensible only to those who really pursue the essence of 'Son of Man'.

Jesus Christ said, “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” (John 8:19). “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12). The realization that through Jesus Christ only we can understand the God and walk in His light. Very well known saint, Swami Vivekananda once said, 'Give up bondage; become a son, be free, and then you can see the Father, as did Jesus'. This quote resonates the necessity of the day. We have to be a son, give up our bondage of sin and then only we have the scope to see and walk in light of the God, the Father. Jesus Christ reiterates “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31,32). The understanding of the truth comes only from the discipleship of Jesus Christ and that truth will set us free from the bondage of all the evil of this world. It is important as Christian to appreciate the difference between good/moral and the truth. The truth is pure and absolute and it denotes the character of God.

Jesus Christ wants His disciples to follow Him, be like Him and show the light to the world. He said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6). The only option we have to go to the Father is to follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Let we live in Jesus Christ and let Him live in us. The mystery which is kept hidden from the ages and generations, before the worlds are created is the possibility of the God to live within us. The possibility of Christ to abide in our hearts and work for the will of God. Establishment of the kingdom of God, through the action of Jesus Christ. A desire to walk with Christ is the seed of the kingdom of God. That is why Jesus Christ says "the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:21).

What we should then thrive for is the prayer that 'be born in me Lord Jesus Christ'. Let us be your instrument through the realization of the mystery that Jesus Christ, is within me. That knowledge is the ultimate truth which set us free from all the bondage of sins and all man made boundaries.

Romans 3:
20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Hello again, my good friend Sijo. I hope my note finds you well and blessed in our Savior of Whom you and I love so much....Ah, the mystery of Christ Jesus in us, a mystery indeed! I thirst for a day to day living standard that would keep me focused on Christ Jesus in me so that I would not grieve Him because sin against Him.

Galatians 2:20a is an important Scripture for helping me to bring glory to the Son and His Father....
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

For some, part of the Eternal Godhead being in His children who love, trust, and believe in the Son of God, is just to much to handle. I must confess Sijo, it's a wonderful biblical truth, but hard to rationalize. My spirit says "Yes, Yes" it's true, praise the Name of Yehovah my Elohiym! A mystery for sure and wonderful for every believer in Jesus.

For some, part of the Eternal Godhead being in His children who love, trust, and believe in the Son of God, is just to much to handle.

You can't have "part" of the eternal Godhead in you. YOu can only have the entire Godhead in you.

John 17:22-23a “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me;" That's the Father and the Son in believers and, after Pentecost, the Holy Spirit.

That's the entire Godhead.

iakov the fool
:boing

You can't have "part" of the eternal Godhead in you. YOu can only have the entire Godhead in you.

John 17:22-23a “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me;" That's the Father and the Son in believers and, after Pentecost, the Holy Spirit.

That's the entire Godhead.

iakov the fool
:boing

Absolutely right my friend.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back