Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The New Funny Pics Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yup iliked it soon as I saw it, mines never on safe, keep it loaded at all times...temptation and sin too dangerous to drop my guard. I only have a semi auto at the moment but am working daily towards a full auto. Hope I get there before He calls me.

Being without shame, is being innocent, being innocent is being blameless,being blameles......oh never mind....sleep deprivation getting to me..

jesus-was-here_o_351098.jpg

HAHA funny car not so funny for the driver, like snail and tortoise too but best is the wake up video, something tells me it's just as well there was no sound, think he came out of the closet saying some baaaad words. Might have to try that on a mate of mine.

Mousepaw was certain being the oldest, that the grand scheme of privilege by birth wasn't quite meant to line up this way.

funny_Discipline_bnufj_Pak101%28dot%29com.jpg

Hey mister, can I have a lift?
There's a banana sale on in five minutes.
funny_ride_ezoou.jpg

Back