Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Nonsense Thread.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi, was that welcome for me? If it was, thanks :)

Wandering down the paths of knowledge, I stumble and fall into the hole of the foolish, and walk into the invisible wall of ignorance. I get back up and ask for more, and hence I come one step closer to my goal.

Brutus I might be out of line coming in here asking this, but didn't you just break a rule? Isn't this the (nonsense) thread? Now WHAT should happen to YOU?? I'm on your trail Brutus...keep looking over your shoulder!! Muuuhhaaaahahaaaa!!!!!!!

Does this make you feel anybetter?
hitchair.gif

Nonsense: My favorite color is orange

(my favorite color of course is blue)

Nonsense: I like James Bond better then Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)

Nonsense: The Reformation was all about bagels. (Now talk about nonsense :-D )

I couldn't help but notice the mushroom revolt. They clouded the windows with shaving cream and coconuts. I became angry when a muffler was left on my desk when I got to work this morning.

I visited the lovely piece of paper this morning. He told me I should put my pen down and stop scratching him. I chucked a chunk of rubber at him and walked out upset. He was unpleasant about the shredder.

I bumped into Josh this morning, then helped him up. He blamed the copier for his fall. The copier spat 8.5 x 11 velium at him. They proceeded to fight, until the copier met the window. Distasteful.

Josh is into disestablishmentarianism, who eats deoxyribonucleic acid for some odd reason. He recently underwent reverse-liposuction. Said he wanted an expansive tire, everyone approved and agreed.

I was driving home, and ran into Mr. Wilks. I made him apologize for the huge dent in my front bumper. He insisted on calling the police and an ambulance. I ordered us some pizza, that ended up being late.

Frustrated I was at bed. Dust mites that makes your mouth dry. I sue.

Badger wind, dairy product.

Silver folk, red fork.

Spiteful kitten.

Sandblaster.

...and with that... this thread has passed away.

Please... let us bow our heads...

lol, that was cool Domeroth, I really enjoyed that. Awesome!

Clean the clock I will not, even though it calls my name. Dong! Dong! Dong! it tolls, but I will not answer, no answer, not listening. Dong! Dong! Dong! the bell calls me again, this time I find myself closer to the edge. Once more, the mighty bell sings its song, and I fall into a trance, slowly walking I lose all senses. I fall to its melody, stepping to the melodious tune until I see nothing but sky and grass tumbling end over end. I struggle to awaken from the trance, only to be awoken by the crunching of the grass. But pain I don't feel, as I awaken. To that dreaded sound, the loud siren, and I look over. 6 a.m. once again, as I rub my eyes and drouselly slap the clock back to its senses. Quiet tones of sublimity falls in with silent peace in the room, as my mind races with the clock. Monday morning once again, and hence my trance begins again. The slow walk to the coffee cup, as I march on through the day, only to meet my foe once again.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back