Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Official King of the Hill Thread - Part 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Being so complacent and content about his puny little throne, wanna-be-King Edward is not paying attention to the world around him and the sky above him, and thus does not notice the mighty and invincible Queen Claudya entering the stage, riding on the back of an awe-inspiring black dragon, descending upon the unsuspecting Edward. Just when Queen Claudya is about to command her dragon to purge the hill with its fiery breath Edward looks up; and upon seeing the mighty creature Edward's fearful mortal heart falters, and he runs down the hill screaming like a little girl.
Queen Claudya, well pleased with the sight of the fleeing Edward, lands her dragon, dismounts it, and takes her well deserved seat on the throne. With her black dragon guarding the hill, Queen Claudya prepares for a long and uncontested reign.
BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW QUEEN, MORTALS!!!

Vince return to his throne to see that no one else is there. Taking his seat, he resumes his just and wise reign as King of the Hill.

Lures Vince off the Hill with a special Twinkie made in his image. As he gets close to the twinkie, I pull a cleverly hidden trip line to have him fall down.

How dare you pay homage to a golden cake Idol! You do not deserve to be king! I will rule in your place.

Blazing Bones did not see or hear Edward quietly walking behind him up the hill and as BB turns to view his newfound kingdom Edward is close and yells BOO! which startles BB and he falls and rolls down the hill...then Edward steps up to take over the kingdom...

If I have a nickel for every time someone knocked me off of my throne with a "boo...." Wait, that's it....

Blazin grabs a rubber band and a roll of nickels... he then charges up the hill firing nickels at Edward like a man firing nickels with a rubberband. Compelled by a few well placed nickel shots, Edward flees in fear of the barrage!

The Throne Is Mine!!!!

Well...nickles can be scary. Edward stops running and takes cover observing BB closely and decises that he needs good plan...Edward pulls out some paper and a pencil and begins to devise an attack plan, but does nothing yet but contemplate...:confused:grumpy:chin:neutral:study:couch:study

Ahh, an idea begins to form...:approve:pray:helmet:chin:study

The TOG sends in his army of thousands of genetically modified flying monkeys who carry Blazin Bones off the hill and throw him in a swimming pool full of lime Jello, and then take up their positions around the hill to defend it from intruders. While they are carrying Blazin Bones away, the TOG takes his rightful place as King of the Hill.

The TOG​

Edward, using his contacts in the Air Force, has them to use their HAARP array to bring rain clouds over the TOG and make it storm and rain so hard that he walks off to find an umbrella. Another quick call to the Air Force get HAARP turned off and Edward calmly walks up to the top of the mountain in full sunshine to assume his place as king of the hill.

Nothing has happened on the Hill for over 5 months now, and nobody is expecting anything. TOG takes advantage of this situation, and takes everyone by surprise and throws Edward off the throne without facing any resistance. As Edward goes rolling down the Hill, TOG takes his rightful place on the throne.

The TOG​

ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN!!

YEAH, YOU HEARD, QUEEN.

AS NEW KING, I SAY I AM QUEEN.

NOW PASS ME MY SALAD, DIET COKE, AND HELLO KITTY PLUSH TOY!!!

Brings the requested salad with his own secret laxative laced ranch dressing.
*Walks to hide behind a nearby tree until River leaves for a pit stop.

"Enjoy your new Throne, Queen!" I announces as i take over.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed, I thought this was about the TV show King of the Hill - which I love!

tumblr_mc7ijtwRy81qcvvvlo1_500.gif

Also, I guess I'm the Queen of the Hill

Set's up a TV with a King of the Hill Marathon and a huge, comfy couch with a bowl of pop corn and a refrigerator with cold sweet iced tea, Pepsi and Coke products and...chilled CHOCOLATE.

The queen of the hill throws off her crown and leaves the hill empty. It is only right that I assume rule.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back