Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Official King of the Hill Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Learning that Nick has returned, Vince goes over to the hill to say "Hello" to him. But when Vince arrives at the hill, he finds that Nick has better things to do than sit on top of a stupid hill all day. So Vince announces that he is "King of the Hill," and then heads home to watch the next exciting episode of Gunsmoke.

Vince said:
Learning that Nick has returned, Vince goes over to the hill to say "Hello" to him. But when Vince arrives at the hill, he finds that Nick has better things to do than sit on top of a stupid hill all day. So Vince announces that he is "King of the Hill," and then heads home to watch the next exciting episode of Gunsmoke.
i take the hill and set up a large jamming station that jams only the channel the vince uses to watch that relic gunsmoke and bonanza.

Realizing that it has been far too long since I reigned as rightful king of the hill, I inform Jason that there are a few guys from the IRS looking to talk to him about the $1,000,000 dollars in unclaimed income he had from last year. While Jason cannot decide whether to face the audit or find a way to spend this new found wealth, I take the hill.

:hysterical

While everyone is dazed in the shock of learning that Jason is on parole, I am not surprised at all, and so the hill is free for me to take. :)

:lol Laughing at myself, because I've never clicked on this topic. I thought this was about the tv show, "King of the Hill". I was amazed that there was so much interest in it.

This all happened very quickly, but I Fed Ex'd a bag of Fosters to the hill, gave it a little while, went up and rolled Nick down the side.

Nice view up here! :biggrin

Vince said:
jasoncran said:
lol. i know an irs agent that does the arresting. i go to church with him.

Is that one of the terms of your parole?
no, i do actually know an irs agent. i love his comment on the congressman. if he was told to investigate them for tax fraud, none would see the light of day.

Wow, so much ground lost, so many devious plots wiped out...

The hill is barren.

I take the hill then, and am sprucing it up a bit. Putting up a gazebo, some rose bushes, chick it out with a comfy pink plush throne.

Like I always say - If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Some people just don't get that. I predict that the administrators here will start adding "features" until this site is so bloated, slow and unstable that it is completely unusable.

I'm afraid Handy took the throne while I was trying to get my password back. Baldrick says he has another cunning plan. Since I can't take The Hill right now, I'll let him explain it to you. I didn't quite understand it all, but I think it had something to do with a platypus. :confused

I'm afraid Handy took the throne while I was trying to get my password back. Baldrick says he has another cunning plan. Since I can't take The Hill right now, I'll let him explain it to you. I didn't quite understand it all, but I think it had something to do with a platypus. :confused

Ya just gotta laugh, or you would just hafta cry. :biggrin

So, whoever is.. ahem... was king, is no longer, if for no other reason than I want it. It's mine.

Mike is king of the hill.

lord anubis recieved word of my failiure and isnt pleased, he then sends his fleet and attacks the country of iceland and beams theo to the the torture chamber, theo in fear gives him the info he needs, anubis then decides to attack sa, and makes Lchante the ruler of that land as she is now a host to a goauld, mike poor mike is captured and awaits a fate tbd.

anubis lands his ship on the hill and his fleet then will target any all vessels in the air or sea that he wont allow to move.

i am on this ship and i have barely allowed to have a few jafaa soldiers.

yes, see my siggy and you will see, i have placed mike in a dark cold room awaiting some devious fate.

should i torture him with these
chick flics
ah watching twilight!

yes, see my siggy and you will see, i have placed mike in a dark cold room awaiting some devious fate.

should i torture him with these
chick flics
ah watching twilight!

Amused, King Mike summons his prefect to read from his journals...

lord anubis recieved word of my failiure and isnt pleased, he then sends his fleet and attacks the country of iceland and beams theo to the the torture chamber, theo in fear gives him the info he needs, anubis then decides to attack sa, and makes Lchante the ruler of that land as she is now a host to a goauld, mike poor mike is captured and awaits a fate tbd.

anubis lands his ship on the hill and his fleet then will target any all vessels in the air or sea that he wont allow to move.

i am on this ship and i have barely allowed to have a few jafaa soldiers.

Hah! Who is this "Jason" peasant? He amuses me greatly. This pleases the king. :biggrin Wait... He's serious? He has usurped my throne and you fools did nothing!??? Et tu, I'Chante? :verysad

I'll bide my time and know that time will come. A meaningful flogging that he will not soon forget awaits Jason and his band of lawlessness.
:popcorn

Hey, wait a minute...why does Mike have the cool smilie guys. I no longer have the cool smilie guys. WHERE'S MY SMILIE GUYS!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back