Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Official King of the Hill Thread

According to the star log, you are currently freezing in Alaska. Hey, go visit Palin and she'll fry you up a mooseburger!

btw, Cochrain is dead. I think Shapiro is hawking LegalZoom.com, which was how I hired my crack defense team!

OK, now I"m confused! (Not saying that it isn't easy to confuse me!) I'm working off of this takeover of the hill:

John said:
^ Brutal :rolling

While enjoying my Reunion with my dog i discover what HARRP is really made for: I point it at Jason and it transports him to a remote desert island no wait i meant a mountain top in Alaska (because he hates the cold, lol) and i then reclaim the hill with my guard dog by my side :eyebrow

Has there been a take over of the hill since then? Besides mine I mean. I wish we could ask John, but he's still in Venezuela.

jasoncran said:
John said:
^ Brutal :rolling
the dept of homeland security is interested in how she took Hunter and crossed border gave him to a Canadian.
yes he edited that one, as that was quoted by me. Alaska let me see, i may hate the cold but i can adapt, by make friends with palin and i learn to live off the land Kill and eat the wolves and the moose use fur to keep warm. I then acquire friends with the pro gun lobby in the Yukon terrority and acquire the means to return to scene and enroute i kidnap the coaches of the BCS team and negotiates with Dora their lives for the hill, if you agree they live if not i waterboard them for the teams strageties and will sell them to the highest bidder, before I kill them., Handy reluctanctly agrees to walk off hill I retake the hill.

Finds Jason's Commanding officer who order's Jason to get off the hill. Since Jason is no longer on the hill, I might as well be king again.

I notice an ant hill not far away. I lob gobs of honey at Tim. Because I do this quietly, and since Tim is just lounging around on the hill not paying much attention to things, he doesn't notice the honey.

The ants do, and they come marching one by one. As they take Tim down, under the ground, to get out of the rain....I take the hill.

good one Tim, after escaping from the detention facility, I aquire several aardavarks and anteaters and free Tim and both of us overpower Dora, I then use my treacherous Bjj skills to gently put Tim to sleep and ship him back to Georgia.

Aardvarks and anteaters, eh? Bjj skills?

No use whatsoever against my ninja squirrel, who easily overtakes Jason and the aardvarks and anteaters. I pay him off with some acorns and walnuts and once again and hold the hill.

handy said:
Aardvarks and anteaters, eh? Bjj skills?

No use whatsoever against my ninja squirrel, who easily overtakes Jason and the aardvarks and anteaters. I pay him off with some acorns and walnuts and once again and hold the hill.
ah, i recover and use several hundred traps for squirrels, nuts placed in wire loop on a trees and fyi squirrels cant back up they must chose lose the nut or get trapped they chose the former. I then toss the holy handgrande of antioch and Dora is stunned. I then place her in a box, marked ship to the Islamic republic of Iran , label it as peace offering for Mr. ahmed i'm a not job, courtesy of Mr. Obama.

He kindly acceps :shades

Ahhh, but you cannot, grasshopper!!!! :nod You are forgetting one of the few rules of engagement: You cannot take the hill from the user who took it from you!

I still hold the hill, and my ninja squirrel is still on guard!

handy said:
Ahhh, but you cannot, grasshopper!!!! :nod You are forgetting one of the few rules of engagement: You cannot take the hill from the user who took it from you!

I still hold the hill, and my ninja squirrel is still on guard!
tim and all have done that, reread the posts.

I Round up Australia's 40 million ninja kangaroos to form an army of ninja kangaroos and drop bears and order them to attack Dora. They take her away to a remote area of the Simpson Desert in central Australia and keep her prisoner.

I now have the hill.

After escaping from Hugo Chavez by giving him the plans to HARRP, i return to the hill to see Nick on top of it. I then challenge him to a drum off and completely beat him :rolling Nick then walks away in shame and i reclaim the hill.

lol, man that was good. I use Haarp to turn up the heat and humity with a temp of 70 celsuis with a humidity factor of 99.9%. John leaves the hill to head in to yukon terrority. I take a remote control for haarp, and place guards and freeze mr.hugo chavez. I retake my hill and lower the temp to my liking.

Since I feel Jason is no longer deserving of the hill, I hack into Haarp's main computer and take control of it myself. I cause an earthquake to destroy jason's hil and summon the ants that I befriended while stuck underground to make me a new hill which I rule in justice and harmony with nature.

*I also control CF.net's haarp and order it to create a second earthquake where it is housed which destroys haarp.

While Tim is busy promoting justice and harmony with nature, I sneak my secret weapon onto the hill, a Chipmunk with special mesmerizing powers. The chipmunk hypnotises all of the ninja kangaroos, and drop bears and tells them to assit me in every way. The chipmunk also hypnotises Tim and convinces him that he is a 70 year old greeter at the Wal-Mart in Caldwell, Idaho. While Tim rushes off to give happy faces stickers to all the little kiddies in Caldwell, I have my mesmerizing Chipmunk levitate the hill and remove it to a location, which if anyone can find it, they can claim it.

Having been watching the tv series "Heroes", I too have discovered that I have a super power...I can simply think about a place and know exactly where it is and how to get there, and transport myself there. I blink my eyes really hard and "Voila!" I'm at the hill. I quickly snatch Dora's mesmerizing chipmunk and transport it to the zoo,then I transport back to the hill. Having seen all of this going on, Dora is completely freaked out and she runs away screaming, flailing her arms about in panic. Now the hill is mine :)

the creativity of this thread, hmm xmen, let me see having the mutan gene similiar to magneto i used magnetism to manipulate the nearby ferrous metals and create microscopic shards to kill all the ants, then I tie mrs H and use my magnetic cabilities to send her to the center of krataktoa and acitve volcano, but i spare her, I trap her in a metalic container that is far enough from the heat, yet allows breathing and food to brought in. But escape isnt possible as it also has a sound system that is loud enough blow the eardrums and the name of carol written all over the inside.

Back