Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ophicial Philadelphia Philles Phanatics Thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Vince

President Obama threw out the first pitch on the 100th anniversary of Presidential first pitches, as the phabulous Philadelphia Phillies opened the 2010 season.

The Philllies won 11-1, and we're in phirst place!

Vince said:
President Obama threw out the first pitch on the 100th anniversary of Presidential first pitches, as the phabulous Philadelphia Phillies opened the 2010 season.

The Philllies won 11-1, and we're in phirst place!

Thats great - But

The Red Soxs beat the Yankee's < Now that's news ! :rolling

Oh BTW - Red Soxs are in first place as well :lol

Yankee's tied for last place - :biglaugh

I had to submit that above post twice, as the connection timed out. I hope the server is not on the Philles side. :sad

Where is the server located anyway? Or is that top secret? :biggrin

One game into the season and Girardi has already shown how low grade of a manager he is. Sabathia was clearly tired and he kept him in the game to get rocked by a great team.

Nick said:
*sigh* Vince. We all know the Yankees are going to win. Certainly not the Philles. :biggrin

Alas, my friend, the Yankees (the evil team who stole our World Series from us last year) are in last place.

Heh heh. Heh heh heh.

The phabulous Phillies have struck again, winning their second game. They are THE highest-scoring major league baseball team this year.

The phabulous Phillies returned to normal, beating the phloundering Houston Astros 8-0. With the San Francisco Giants the only remaining undefeated team, my beloved Phillies are solidly in first place in their division.

But yesterday's BIG NEWS! The Milwaukee Brewers use sausages as their team mascots, and during a parade, one of the sausages danced into the street and was hit by a motorcycle police officer. No one was injured, and the police did not grill the sausage.

Vince said:
Delete this thread?

Good Heavens, Man, this thread contains nothing but high-action drama!
lol. if he doesnt i will :guitar :biggrinevil :chair :angry :splat :rollingpin :armed :helmet

btw since you are into the space program perhaps the article in todays Florida today might be of some interest to you

www.floridatoday.com

"I hate soapies. "

I understand Nick. Australia's national team, the New York Yankees, are muddling through the middle ranks, while the Phillies, having won AGAIN, are now tied with the Toronto Blue Jays for the best record in major league baseball.

The Yankees WILL make a comeback.

But being Australian, I really don't care. As long as the Philles lose. :tongue :biggrin

Back