Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The original Sin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So I would like to share what I was taught; then ask for opinions.

I was taught when Eve ate of the forbidden fruit, that she did disobey God; but that was not the Sin itself because she did not have the Knowledge to understand Sin before that first bite. Afterwards, when she did entice Adam to eat of the fruit; that was the Original Sin. The lesson, women must never entice, seduce or in anyway encourage a man to disobey God.

Thank you all for your input and views on the subject. I know not everyone shares, much less understands my "belief's". The reason all women on this earth share the burden of the Original Sin is actually simple. A lot of our women (female Angel's) did turn a lot of our men (male Angel's) to Satan's side in the uprising.
That in now way means our women (female Angel's) are evil; they are absolutely vital in the propagation of our species. Our women (female Angel's) must simply learn to never use their bodies or any other means to trick or entice a man (male Angel) into disobeying God. For our women (female Angel's) who did not join Satan's side in the first place; such a burden is not hard to carry, they are not inclined to use such tactic's in the first place.

I do not believe that Genesis 3:6 implies that Adam committing the first “original sin”; and, do not see it having a specific lesson for women only.
The first sin was Eve's disobedience to God.
Eve did sin because she was easily deceived (1 Timothy 2:14). But Adam was to blame because He was the head in the relationship. Eve was under his care.
This is a big topic.
I'd say that this is a big tragedy.

So I would like to share what I was taught; then ask for opinions.

I was taught when Eve ate of the forbidden fruit, that she did disobey God; but that was not the Sin itself because she did not have the Knowledge to understand Sin before that first bite. Afterwards, when she did entice Adam to eat of the fruit; that was the Original Sin. The lesson, women must never entice, seduce or in anyway encourage a man to disobey God.

Actually, the entire Temptation in Eden was about God giving Adam and Eve a real, genuine choice between obedience to Him and disobedience, between Good and Evil. Without such a choice, the two first humans would have been essentially prisoners to the will of God, unable, even if they'd wanted, to disobey Him. But love requires freedom of choice; no one can love by way of compulsion. A robot doesn't really love when it is programmed to do so. Anyway, the lesson of the Temptation of Adam and Eve is not really at all about women luring men into sin but about Adam and Eve being free to choose to love and obey God - or not.

It's...interesting that the serpent didn't approach Adam first. And the way the serpent tempted Eve is very instructive, too. He appealed to her self-interest, made her doubt God's goodness, and directly attacked God's plain command. The serpent, the devil, uses the very same tactics today in his temptation of people. He even tried the same tactics with Christ! Read Matthew 4:1-11. Anyway, Eve, we're told in Scripture, was actually deceived by the serpent but Adam, apparently, ate of the Forbidden Fruit knowing full-well he was doing wrong.

1 Timothy 2:14
14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

It seems the serpent went after Eve, rather than Adam, because it was evident she could be more readily deceived. For this reason, the guilt for the Fall rests upon Adam, not Eve, upon the one who ate with his "eyes wide-open" about the evil nature of doing so, not the one who had been deceived into wrongdoing.

Thank you all for your input and views on the subject. I know not everyone shares, much less understands my "belief's". The reason all women on this earth share the burden of the Original Sin is actually simple. A lot of our women (female Angel's) did turn a lot of our men (male Angel's) to Satan's side in the uprising.
That in now way means our women (female Angel's) are evil; they are absolutely vital in the propagation of our species. Our women (female Angel's) must simply learn to never use their bodies or any other means to trick or entice a man (male Angel) into disobeying God. For our women (female Angel's) who did not join Satan's side in the first place; such a burden is not hard to carry, they are not inclined to use such tactic's in the first place.
What do you mean that females are female angels and males are male angels?

Enlightenedtruth
Adam and Eve (male and female) are not the main point.
In Christ there is no male and female. The symbolism of human reproduction is a shadow of what the truth is.
What is the truth (ultimate reality)? We must be born again. A spiritual reality, where the word of God (Jesus) enters us, and good ground of men’s hearts brings forth spiritual growth.

The ground is men’s hearts.
The seed is the word of God.

The messengers of Salvation are now Male And Female after Pentecost. Sons and Daughters prophecy the word of God.

There was a change. We now understand that Male and Female was a shadow of things to come. What has arrived? One new man made of Jew and gentile. There is a New Jerusalem of heart and mind. Perfect? No.
The gospel is now the message. The new birth is salvation in eternity. At the last trump we will be totally changed.
Are we changed now? Yes.
Will we be changed more at the last trump? Yes.

Now we see through dark sunshades. Then we will see clearly.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Adam and Eve (male and female) are not the main point.
In Christ there is no male and female. The symbolism of human reproduction is a shadow of what the truth is.
What is the truth (ultimate reality)? We must be born again. A spiritual reality, where the word of God (Jesus) enters us, and good ground of men’s hearts brings forth spiritual growth.
Whoa, be careful with this, man. This particular verse, that "there's no male or female, all are one in Christ", is often cherrypicked by the transgender advocates to justify their demonic ideology and movement that there's no gender.

Anyway, no reply
I did actually try to reply in a different thread; my Revelations question.

But I can answer the question you asked here; the reason I believe this, is because I needed to remember and understand a variety of things in this time. No one had given me this information in this lifetime; it is a much older memory of my own.

But don't believe anything I say; the proof (and truth) of many things is coming.

I did actually try to reply in a different thread; my Revelations question.

But I can answer the question you asked here; the reason I believe this, is because I needed to remember and understand a variety of things in this time. No one had given me this information in this lifetime; it is a much older memory of my own.

But don't believe anything I say; the proof (and truth) of many things is coming.
Hi Enlightenedtruth

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to explain with this statement to answer your claim for this statement.
That in now way means our women (female Angel's) are evi
Perhaps you could be a bit more clear. Honestly, when you say you didn't get this information in this lifetime, but that it came from some much older memory of your own, it sounds like you've been reincarnated. Is it also your believe, along with men and women on the earth being male and female angels, that we are reincarnated through more than one lifetime?

God bless,
Ted

Perhaps you could be a bit more clear. Honestly, when you say you didn't get this information in this lifetime, but that it came from some much older memory of your own, it sounds like you've been reincarnated. Is it also your believe, along with men and women on the earth being male and female angels, that we are reincarnated through more than one lifetime?
To answer your question, rebirth is a bit different than reincarnation. Very few Churches and few Catholics believe in rebirth of the soul; but the soul is eternal. Most orthodox Churches must reject this view; otherwise how can they sell you an "eternity in Heaven" for 10% of your income.

The truth is here, the proof is coming. Hold your Faith; God does love us all.

I'm going to post this reminder again. Please focus on answering the OP's questions only. Start another discussion in an appropriate forum if you wish to discuss something with others. You may invite the OP to tag along if you wish but in this forum we must stick to answering the OP's questions and that's all.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back